Have you read the Navarro Report? If not, don't talk to me about No election fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I have read the Navarro Report once and half way through it again... so much information about vote fraud 2020

I am reading it several times so as to memorize parts of it..

If someone here at the forum tells me there was no vote fraud but has not read that Document

I am not going to respond. I don't respond to people who are ignorant and do NOT CARE that they are so...

don't want to waste time with such people. If you are not interested in knowing or exploring the posssibility of such a horrendous act of treason...

nuff said

Even the right wing Washington Examiner admits the report is a joke:

Anything spat out in the alternate universe is treated as gospel. This is a real problem.

I have read the Navarro Report once and half way through it again... so much information about vote fraud 2020

I am reading it several times so as to memorize parts of it..

If someone here at the forum tells me there was no vote fraud but has not read that Document

I am not going to respond. I don't respond to people who are ignorant and do NOT CARE that they are so...

don't want to waste time with such people. If you are not interested in knowing or exploring the posssibility of such a horrendous act of treason...

nuff said
no link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back