Have you had your Biden steaks yet?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
They really are quite unremarkable. They are pretty much like every other steak with the exception being that they cost about three times as much.

It's not so bad if you have them slathered in Marxist sauce. I hear tell the people that use that sauce swear by it! It makes every unaffordable bite absolutely delicious!

Add to that a side dish of collectivism and garnish with massive inflationary veggies and you have yourself a gourmet economic disaster that is sure to impress your taste buds!

Jo

They really are quite unremarkable. They are pretty much like every other steak with the exception being that they cost about three times as much.

It's not so bad if you have them slathered in Marxist sauce. I hear tell the people that use that sauce swear by it! It makes every unaffordable bite absolutely delicious!

Add to that a side dish of collectivism and garnish with massive inflationary veggies and you have yourself a gourmet economic disaster that is sure to impress your taste buds!

Jo
Yep, had mine yesterday. Prime New York Strip, about a inch and a half thick and cheaper than last month. Paired it with hash brown casserole, also cheaper than last month and a really nice Cabernet, again, cheaper than last month. But I expect those prices are going to increase. Real supply chain problems due to a lack of workers. They are out sick with Covid. And the trip to the grocery store today, in the midst of a snow rush, was absolutely comical. No bread, no eggs, and no poultry. Which means prices will increase as stores utilize pricing to control demand, and reap additional profits in the process.

I have come to realize that I like ground beef as much if not more than steak. Still, ground beef has become much more expensive too.

I'll be cooking 2 nice thick ribeyes for dinner tonight. They cost $10 and some per pound. The lowest I had seen them was $8 or $9 a pound.

I picked up some really inexpensive Biden steaks recently!!!

iu

Jo

I thought Republicans liked paying over the odds for nothing. Wasn't that the whole premise of the wall?

1642238977635.png

. Trump Steaks

The Donald launched a line of steaks, first sold by The Sharper Image, in 2007. The Classic Collection -- two filet mignons, two bone-in rib-eyes and 12 burgers -- was priced at $199. They were also hawked on QVC until 2014.

So, $10 apiece for burgers a $20 for Trump's steaks.
That's a deal............................and you have to cook them, yourself.

If food prices keep rising we won't need a wall.

The US could have helped turn Mexico into a profitable neighbor, instead greed has made them an impoverished one which doesn't help the US for anything. Except fear.

The US could have helped turn Mexico into a profitable neighbor, instead greed has made them an impoverished one which doesn't help the US for anything. Except fear.
Maybe.....dunno..... I think you may be underestimating the depth of the corruption in Mexico; But to rescue Mexico you would first need a non-corrupt influence. That would not be the US.

Maybe.....dunno..... I think you may be underestimating the depth of the corruption in Mexico; But to rescue Mexico you would first need a non-corrupt influence. That would not be the US.

But then again would Mexico be as corrupt as it is if it were richer? Probably not.

Forum List

Back