Have you ever known someone who murdered somebody?

I meet and routinely befriend people almost daily. This incident has me thinking twice about inviting anyone into my inner circle.
I am transgender. Lots of people want to murder me, and would do so if they could get away with it.
Well I don't know about the most of you, there is some sound reasoning regarding the state of matrimony...
I hate anti-LGBT cops who mis-sex suspects and blind-date us on the street. There's an unseemly bulge in the front of those police uniform pants, and they're almost slobbering to arrest me on a felony charge and haul me off to jail to serve out my sentence without a court appearance.
a woman you meet in a bar and has sex on the first date
A woman I meet pulls her gun, shoots and kills me at first sight, and the cops believe she should have that right, whereas I should not.
Nope.
Dont know any murderers.
Liar.
Possibly, but they never were caught.
Most women I meet in day-to-day life carry an extreme hatred for me as well as an overwhelming bloodlust and desire to murder me, especially since most of the cops stopped listening to the false and fraudulent criminal they keep pressing against me.

You want to carry on conversations with five people at the same time?

That is amazing.

You want to carry on conversations with five people at the same time?

That is amazing.
Picking up relevant comments. Certain women view me as a defect --- someone whom they would have aborted if they had been my mother. I have to see abortion as murder for that reason. I am a person who never should have been let out of the womb in their Roe-v-Wade opinion.

I knew a woman who shot a coked up bitch that kicked down the front door of her apartment. I saw most of it except the shooting. The coke head had the old lady by the neck raking her head across the top of the chain link fence. I pulled her off and the old lady went to her apartment. I let go of cokie and she tries to attack me but I back off and she she runs to the old ladies door and starts kicking it. My wife and I go in our apartment and then I hear a gunshot. Miss cokie is laid out inside the kicked in door. She recovered, old lady was no billed.

I meet and routinely befriend people almost daily. This incident has me thinking twice about inviting anyone into my inner circle.
I am transgender. Lots of people want to murder me, and would do so if they could get away with it.
Well I don't know about the most of you, there is some sound reasoning regarding the state of matrimony...
I hate anti-LGBT cops who mis-sex suspects and blind-date us on the street. There's an unseemly bulge in the front of those police uniform pants, and they're almost slobbering to arrest me on a felony charge and haul me off to jail to serve out my sentence without a court appearance.
a woman you meet in a bar and has sex on the first date
A woman I meet pulls her gun, shoots and kills me at first sight, and the cops believe she should have that right, whereas I should not.
Nope.
Dont know any murderers.
Liar.
Possibly, but they never were caught.
Most women I meet in day-to-day life carry an extreme hatred for me as well as an overwhelming bloodlust and desire to murder me, especially since most of the cops stopped listening to the false and fraudulent criminal they keep pressing against me.

Aaaaahh....you're a tranny!!
That would explain your mental state.

I knew a woman who shot a coked up bitch that kicked down the front door of her apartment. I saw most of it except the shooting. The coke head had the old lady by the neck raking her head across the top of the chain link fence. I pulled her off and the old lady went to her apartment. I let go of cokie and she tries to attack me but I back off and she she runs to the old ladies door and starts kicking it. My wife and I go in our apartment and then I hear a gunshot. Miss cokie is laid out inside the kicked in door. She recovered, old lady was no billed.

Good shoot.

I can now say that I have/do.

After calling my boss to let him know I was working on a scheduled day off, he asked if I heard about what happened with this guy we both know. Thinking he might have been in serious car accident, I learned that he was arrested for beating his ex GF to death.

It was a sobering reminder of what some people are capable of doing. People who you thought would never do anything like that.

Nah.....we're Republicans.

A guy I grew up with was visiting his wife in the hospital at the same time that her side squeeze showed up. He went out to his car, brought his .357 in and shot and killed the boyfriend. Then he went to the nurse's station, laid his gun on the counter and said "Call the Police, I just killed a man."

He did 12.5 years in prison after pleading guilty.

What I would also do for a coked up idiot who's having fun destroying people's doors.

Yes. Scott Peterson. His mom owned the antique store next door to my boutique. He worked there often. So did Lacey.

Forum List

Back