Have you ever known someone who murdered somebody?

I meet and routinely befriend people almost daily. This incident has me thinking twice about inviting anyone into my inner circle.

I can now say that I have/do.

After calling my boss to let him know I was working on a scheduled day off, he asked if I heard about what happened with this guy we both know. Thinking he might have been in serious car accident, I learned that he was arrested for beating his ex GF to death.

It was a sobering reminder of what some people are capable of doing. People who you thought would never do anything like that.
thank god the only experience I had in knowing someone that committed murder was my next door neighbor had a boyfriend that i hung out with at times. He later turned out to be a murderer.Good thing for my next door neighbor that she dumped him,she could have been the victem.she was the sister ofa friend of mine, I never saw anything about him that indicated he could be a murderer so when he first told me i did not believe it,was not till he told me to ask his parents and they confirmed it that it sunk in.

yeah i know what you are talking about,this was one person i just never would have believed would have done that,he seemed as friendly as the average joe.

Couple actually...
17 years old and just graduated from HS and went to work for my best friend's brother-in-law stick framing houses... Fellar started same day I did and he was in his late 40's and related to the bil, uncle, nephew type relationship... He had been in prison for 18 years and was just released less than 48 hours... Killed his philandering wife and done 18 years... Really nice guy... Built like a brick shithouse and phucking strong... Worked with this fellar for a couple of months and I was thinking about Winter coming on so I decided to make a fortune in Cabinet Making... :bang3:

I have a cousin that I believe is still incarcerated in a Missouri Prison... To be honest I just don't know... What little information I could dig up 20+ years ago was very scant... This happened in St Charles just west of St Louis sometime in the 90's... Once again a trollop had been taken as a wife... Apparently my cousin had become suspicious and went home on an early afternoon and found the cable dude frolicking amongst the crotch crickets... He shot them both but only the cable dude died... I think he got life in prison...

:eusa_think: Are you noticing a pattern here?

My ex-wife who I live with has a cousin that has been out of prison for a couple of years... He also had an unfaithful wife and he retaliated ending up taking a life... Once again, nice fellar... My ex just built a new house (well 5 years ago) and he worked on the Framing crew... He the go to maintenance dude...

Well I don't know about the most of you, there is some sound reasoning regarding the state of matrimony...

I don't deserve to be that happy again...

my next door neighbor murdered a girl he wanted to have as a girlfriend - when she turned him down, he waited a couple weeks - then lulled her into go out for a 'drive' around & then took her to a secluded area - beat her, threw her outa the car & ran over her several times, killing her. he got sentenced to 15 years.

two: an ex killed his business partner...seems if you lime a body in the ground it preserves it ....life pro tip there

ex ends up offing himself in prison before trial

work mate: killed another work mate with a cast iron fry pan an stash his body under their shared trailer porch...she is in central in raleigh and will die there

seems if you lime a body in the ground it preserves it ....life pro tip there

Best place to get rid of a body quickly...
Hawg lot...

1606349723959.png

My story and some others seem to have a common thread. I will share what a prosecuting attorney said at a trial where I was on the jury. You cant expect a woman you meet in a bar and has sex on the first date to suddenly turn into Caroline Ingalls from Little House on the Prairie.

I can now say that I have/do.

After calling my boss to let him know I was working on a scheduled day off, he asked if I heard about what happened with this guy we both know. Thinking he might have been in serious car accident, I learned that he was arrested for beating his ex GF to death.

It was a sobering reminder of what some people are capable of doing. People who you thought would never do anything like that.
Why did he do it?

She made him a shitty samich.

o the entire murder was a lesson in stupidity...the victim was a high profile person and his father would not drop the search for his body nor his killer...the ex being a total idiot...buried him on his property with his heavy equipment and limed the hell outta the body thinking it would decompose ...see life pro tip...then after a while i think it was nearly a year or more...the fbi got involved and ex takes them to body...in exchange for some type of immunity ...then ex offs himself or the victims father had the reach to have it done...either way dead is dead...hanged himself...they say

dont have access to hogs....most of the time....drug dealers from charlotte just bring up bodies and toss them off look outs off the blue ridge parkway....o and gents dont push your wife off the damn over looks...police are on to that

....most of the people that know serial killers say the same thing--'''I never knew./never thought this or that'''''''...''he was a nice guy''''
Serial killers — commit one murder at a time as opposed to mass murderers such as Adolf Hitler or Osama bin Laden who kill thousands of millions at once?

Yes, a manager I reported to. He was an extremely effective manager. His wife had left him. He shot and killed his young son and then himself. The company where he was working at the time dissolved. I can still picture him and his little smile...

....most of the people that know serial killers say the same thing--'''I never knew./never thought this or that'''''''...''he was a nice guy''''
Serial killers — commit one murder at a time as opposed to mass murderers such as Adolf Hitler or Osama bin Laden who kill thousands of millions at once?
?
hitler didn't kill millions at once....serial killers kill for different reasons--usually for a power trip .....

?
hitler didn't kill millions at once....serial killers kill for different reasons--usually for a power trip .....

hitler didnt kill anyone

he had trump supporters do all his killing for him.

he said “the only good non aryan is a dead non aryan” and hans brokeloser and heirich rittenhouse went out into the streets to do his bidding

?

hitler didnt kill anyone

he had trump supporters do all his killing for him.

he said “the only good non aryan is a dead non aryan” and hans brokeloser and heirich rittenhouse went out into the streets to do his bidding
he was ok--he just went a little too far

he said “the only good non aryan is a dead non aryan”
Aryan = German or Germanic. Jewish people were immigrating to Germany, living in little self-governed towns, communities, and urban districts on their own, called shtetls, quietly rejecting the authority of the German national government. Jews have always lived in Germany among white people since the Diaspora, and most Germans have at least some Jewish blood ancestry. The general complaint of "non-aryans" was that of immigrants who worked together to set up their own system of shadow government under the shtetl system to overthrow the German Reich.
and hans brokeloser and heirich rittenhouse went out into the streets to do his bidding
They were attempting to rid their country of Communism, that form of close, intimate, omnipresent small-town government that begets more and more government at local, county, borough, municipal, state, and national levels throughout the world. Only West Germany succeeded on that score, and only until its capitulation to communist rule and reunification with East Germany.

I'm linking to Wikipedia, more or less a Communist platform, where the Communists are free to explain their own ideology. Get it from the horse's mouth, but it's a hard-core propaganda network with a large drug-user base.

I meet and routinely befriend people almost daily. This incident has me thinking twice about inviting anyone into my inner circle.
I am transgender. Lots of people want to murder me, and would do so if they could get away with it.
Well I don't know about the most of you, there is some sound reasoning regarding the state of matrimony...
I hate anti-LGBT cops who mis-sex suspects and blind-date us on the street. There's an unseemly bulge in the front of those police uniform pants, and they're almost slobbering to arrest me on a felony charge and haul me off to jail to serve out my sentence without a court appearance.
a woman you meet in a bar and has sex on the first date
A woman I meet pulls her gun, shoots and kills me at first sight, and the cops believe she should have that right, whereas I should not.
Nope.
Dont know any murderers.
Liar.
Possibly, but they never were caught.
Most women I meet in day-to-day life carry an extreme hatred for me as well as an overwhelming bloodlust and desire to murder me, especially since most of the cops stopped listening to the false and fraudulent criminal they keep pressing against me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back