Have you ever had to pay to piss?

Phrase in England, "Drop a penny", meaning you need to go to the loo, (restroom).
That's funny and informative.
------------------------------------ that's where 'tony blairs' bodyguard left her Glock in a Starbucks restroom a few years ago as she dropped a Penny .
-------------------------------------- and 'tony ' was retired but still watched over by taxpayer paid body guards . ------ --- Tony Blair Bodyguard Leaves Gun in Starbucks Bathroom --- its a true story Will .

While walking out the door of a public RR at a local park, I see a woman looking at door signs while walking past the women’s room and looking confused. She then asked herself “how do these work”? lol

I pointed to the woman’s room door while trying to understand her confusion. That’s when she said “well... some places you have to pay”.
Wtf? lol

I live in a small waterfront town that attracts people from neighboring states. This is the first time I’ve ever encountered someone who was confused about restrooms.

Is it safe to assume she’s visiting from the west coast?
I remember pay stalls were a feature in most Greyhound terminals..in the late 60's and early 70's. Cost a dime, as I recall. Did not seem to be a geographical thing. I was told that it was a way of controlling the indigent from camping out in stalls.
I can remember running across a street in Baltimore because the sign said ‘don’t walk’. I was 4 when that happened. lol

Paying to pee is something I’ve never done.

I’m can only guess this pay to pee is more democrat BS to milk more people out of their $.

It was kinda sad to hear that woman think she couldn’t pee unless she paid a small fee.

Have you ever had to pay to piss?

Yes, just a couple of days ago when I was down in Colombia, and I've had to do it several times in Europe, but I can't recall having to anywhere in the U.S.
Neither have I. It's why I couldn't understand her confusion.

I can only assume she was a typical dingbat democrat struggling to understand something Trump supporters see as being common sense.

New Topics

Forum List

Back