Have you ever had to pay to piss?

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
While walking out the door of a public RR at a local park, I see a woman looking at door signs while walking past the women’s room and looking confused. She then asked herself “how do these work”? lol

I pointed to the woman’s room door while trying to understand her confusion. That’s when she said “well... some places you have to pay”.
Wtf? lol

I live in a small waterfront town that attracts people from neighboring states. This is the first time I’ve ever encountered someone who was confused about restrooms.

Is it safe to assume she’s visiting from the west coast?

As a male, I will just find a private tree.
No. I will not pay to piss.
I’ve never heard of paying to piss. It’s why I’m thinking the lady might be visiting from the west coast.

The lady was genuinely confused and seemed a bit rude after I helped her.

I stopped short of asking if she sees a coin slot at any of the doors.

I’ve never heard of paying to piss. It’s why I’m thinking the lady might be visiting from the west coast.
I remember seeing a pay stall when I was a kid.

I crawled under the door. I was a kid with no money. WTF.

On the West coast they love to pay for tap water in a fancy bottle and even have those stupid oxygen bars where idiots sip cocktails with a breather shoved in their nose.

Guess it stands to reason they would pay to relieve themselves.

I remember seeing a pay stall when I was a kid.

I crawled under the door. I was a kid with no money. WTF.

On the West coast they love to pay for tap water in a fancy bottle and even have those stupid oxygen bars where idiots sip cocktails with a breather shoved in their nose.

Guess it stands to reason they would pay to relieve themselves.
That was years ago. Are democrats still charging people to pee?

----------------------------------- some would like your spirit but you'll [May] get a fine for polluting and possibly indecent exposure . Seems to me that that's how it goes with a rising population . 210 million in 1970 census and 320 million in 2010 census and that's not counting illegals Petro .

While walking out the door of a public RR at a local park, I see a woman looking at door signs while walking past the women’s room and looking confused. She then asked herself “how do these work”? lol

I pointed to the woman’s room door while trying to understand her confusion. That’s when she said “well... some places you have to pay”.
Wtf? lol

I live in a small waterfront town that attracts people from neighboring states. This is the first time I’ve ever encountered someone who was confused about restrooms.

I have seen pay to go rest rooms. Not lately though

Pay toilet - Wikipedia
Had to google it.
Apparently they are rare in the US, since a movement in the 70's in which many cities enacted bans that still exist. Started by feminists as they had to pay for a stall when men could use urinals for free.
From the link, states that some areas have them, but Europe seems to dominate the pay toilet use.
This link is hilarious as it states when the time is up, the doors open exposing the guest to the street lights.:1041:
The 50 Worst Inventions - TIME

Wtf? lol

Pay toilets are nothing new. There's that old dity that goes "here I sit all broken hearted, paid to shit and only farted". I think the practice was to always keep one stall open and free.

----------------------------------- some would like your spirit but you'll [May] get a fine for polluting and possibly indecent exposure . Seems to me that that's how it goes with a rising population . 210 million in 1970 census and 320 million in 2010 census and that's not counting illegals Petro .
I am in rural MN. Lots of trees and privacy.
To be fair, on the large lakes my own wife has mastered peeing off the boat bow without getting any on her or the boat. I can't even master that. Very impressive.
Shore is too far away sometimes.

To be fair, on the large lakes my own wife has mastered peeing off the boat bow without getting any on her or the boat. I can't even master that. Very impressive.
---------------------------------- I agree , i'm from the U.P. of Michigan so iknow how it is Petro .

china has free public toilets
reeeeeaally public
chinese public restrooms.jpg

How popular are pay toilets for this woman to be that confused?

---------------------------------- I agree , i'm from the U.P. of Michigan so iknow how it is Petro .
Funny true story.
We were 8 miles out on a rough windy day and my buddy got gut rot. No way would he make a 45 minute run in rough water so he stripped off his clothes and went into lake to crap. It was 50 out and windy. Gets back in and dries off with my damp fish towel and 5 minutes after drying off and getting clothes on, it hits him again. Back in the lake he goes to shiver another one out.
:21::21:
His brother and I laughed the rest of the day over that.
Lesson.
Never bring a Subway sandwich out on the water.

Wtf? lol

I remember pay stalls were a feature in most Greyhound terminals..in the late 60's and early 70's. Cost a dime, as I recall. Did not seem to be a geographical thing. I was told that it was a way of controlling the indigent from camping out in stalls.

Forum List

Back