Have YOU done ANYTHING to prepare for coronavirus?

Are you making any preperations?

• Yes

• No

• I am already prepared for the zombie apocalypse

• This is manufactured hysteria and I don't prepare for bullshit

Results are only viewable after voting.
fbp7z24uonj41.jpg

I noticed one of the choices pointed toward this being manufactured bullshit. That's in the top 5 things I've prepared for. A spooked herd is a force to be reckoned with. And it isn't difficult to spook the herd...

Well, have you?

I have not but am considering stocking up on bottled water and some non perishables.

Yeah, yeah, I'm not a prepper lol. On average I probably have enough food to last a couple weeks if rationed right.
All you need to do is go on a Non GMO or Organic diet. And overdose on vitamin C. Vitamin C helps get the blood flowing. That it purifies the body from trash. And plus it is the fountain of youth. And it helps gets rid of inflammation, especially in your joints, which inflammation causes aches in your joints because of poor blood circulation.
But you must overdose on vitamin C in order for it to work.

https://browsandbody.com/vitamin-c-serum-benefits/

Healthfully

Well, have you?

I have not but am considering stocking up on bottled water and some non perishables.

Yeah, yeah, I'm not a prepper lol. On average I probably have enough food to last a couple weeks if rationed right.

I have bottled water at my domicile, but it has nothing to do with coronavirus. You never know when a "water emergency" is going to be declared.

This isn't a big deal IMHO. Just a lib scheme to try and take down the Trumpster.
Right...it's a fake virus.....:71:

Well, have you?

I have bottled water at my domicile, but it has nothing to do with coronavirus. You never know when a "water emergency" is going to be declared.

This isn't a big deal IMHO. Just a lib scheme to try and take down the Trumpster.
Right...it's a fake virus.....:71:

Not a fake virus, just not a big deal

It's becoming quite apparent that democommiecrats have taken a rather mild virus and pumped it up into some deadly disease. The flu kills more people faster than corona. Last year 69,000 people died of the flu in this country alone. This is the latest Democrap hoax.

It's becoming quite apparent that democommiecrats have taken a rather mild virus and pumped it up into some deadly disease. The flu kills more people faster than corona. Last year 69,000 people died of the flu in this country alone. This is the latest Democrap hoax.

The Dems seem to be rooting for the disease, as well as economic decline. But the reality is that is a limited disease, and a temporary dip in the markets. Not "economic collapse" as I heard some libtard call it today. The "Plague of Trump" is a pretty timid situation compared to the Plague of Justinian

The Dems seem to be rooting for the disease, as well as economic decline. But the reality is that is a limited disease, and a temporary dip in the markets. Not "economic collapse" as I heard some libtard call it today. The "Plague of Trump" is a pretty timid situation compared to the Plague of Justinian
"The Dems seem to be rooting for the disease...."

Only in your demented and warped Drumpftard mind.

The facts are that Trump has kept Coronavirus well under control so far, and the Libtards aren't giving him any credit for it.

The facts are that Trump has kept Coronavirus well under control so far, and the Libtards aren't giving him any credit for it.
Drumpf hasnt done shit but wish the virus will magically disappear....:laughing0301:

Just washing my hands more regularly, especially if having to shake hands with someone. If you do your research, you will find that experts are saying that the symptoms of this Upper Respiratory Virus Infection (COVID-19) is actually not as severe as the previous flu virus that made its rounds, with less deaths involved. It's just being hyped out of proportion.

I'm a little startled by the innumeracy on this forum. 2.2% is the usual figure (consistent for weeks) being cited for mortality rate of COVID-19. That's 22 times the death rate of common flu, which is about 0.1%.

2.2% is the rate given most commonly as the mortality of the Spanish Influenza of 1918. Like the Spanish flu, this one is also hitting a lot of younger adults. Note the ages given to identified people who have died of it in the news --- 29, 41, 35. Lots of doctors and nurses and hospital techs are dying, who are younger than the idea that this mainly hits the elderly.

The Spanish Flu is generally considered a very high mortality epidemic, but this is not because of a high mortality rate --- it's because everybody caught it. Well --- a lot caught it. About a third of, you know, everybody. In the world. This is why they worry about a disease that is 2.2% mortal, but HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS. Maybe "only" 22 in a thousand die, but --- here's the thing --- it's a lot of thousands.

Drumpf hasnt done shit but wish the virus will magically disappear....:laughing0301:

Actually, the President has top assistants working on this. Trump is not an epidemiologist, by any stretch of the word. He doesn't pretend to be either. But he has top people, he's done some quarantining, stopped some flights. He's been on the phone to various Oriental leaders. Things are under control

Actually, the President has top assistants working on this. Trump is not an epidemiologist, by any stretch of the word. He doesn't pretend to be either. But he has top people, he's done some quarantining, stopped some flights. He's been on the phone to various Oriental leaders. Things are under control
Just how fucking old are you? "Oriental leaders"? :laughing0301:

I know Drumpf is a clueless idiot but Pence is not the best guy to put on this. Pence claimed that smoking is not dangerous to your health.

Just how fucking old are you? "Oriental leaders"? :laughing0301:

I know Drumpf is a clueless idiot but Pence is not the best guy to put on this. Pence claimed that smoking is not dangerous to your health.

Smoking used to be considered good for you back in the day, you know. Even medical doctors advocated that their patients smoke Camels.

Well, have you?

First off I don't take info from any denier. That could end badly.

Forum List

Back