Have We Noticed? Same Pattern In Polls Compared To 2016. Hillary Way Ahead In Spring, Lesser In Summer, Then Too Close To Call By October. Right?

The difference is that at the time Trump had no record and was the vessel for many people's hopes. Now it's different. He has a record and lot of people are turned off by it, including many Republicans.
Republican Voters Against Trump
And yet many never Trumpers are surprised he governed conservatively and now back him. Like Ben Shapiro and his millions of followers. You knew that but didn't mention this. Why?
Why are you lying about who these people are? Most aren't Never Trumpers. Many voted for Trump in 2016 and are going to vote for Biden this time. Did you even bother to check? I think not.
Ben Shapiro did not vote for him. And told his followers not to as well. You're the liar.
I didn't lie, I posted a url. The fact that you're trying to spin it, tells me that y'all know people are defecting in droves and you're worried.

i wonder if CNN is working on a special...."The Joe Biden Accomplishments" a major 2 hour special

The difference is that at the time Trump had no record and was the vessel for many people's hopes. Now it's different. He has a record and lot of people are turned off by it, including many Republicans.
And yet many never Trumpers are surprised he governed conservatively and now back him. Like Ben Shapiro and his millions of followers. You knew that but didn't mention this. Why?
Why are you lying about who these people are? Most aren't Never Trumpers. Many voted for Trump in 2016 and are going to vote for Biden this time. Did you even bother to check? I think not.
Ben Shapiro did not vote for him. And told his followers not to as well. You're the liar.
I didn't lie, I posted a url. The fact that you're trying to spin it, tells me that y'all know people are defecting in droves and you're worried.

About your campaign video, staged to lie about supposed Republican voters now disenchanted with the President and spewing Democrat talking points. It's pure BS, and you know it....If you'll take the word of anonymous people on youtube making a campaign video for the Biden campaign, then you are one gullible SOB.

About your campaign video, staged to lie about supposed Republican voters now disenchanted with the President and spewing Democrat talking points. It's pure BS, and you know it....If you'll take the word of anonymous people on youtube making a campaign video for the Biden campaign, then you are one gullible SOB.
You obviously didn't watch. It wasn't A "campaign" video, it was MANY videos, the people aren't anonymous and some were local Republican officials. Make up whatever stories make you feel better, but the writing is on the wall, Republicans who can't stand Trump have increased exponentially since 2016.

You obviously didn't watch. It wasn't A "campaign" video, it was MANY videos, the people aren't anonymous and some were local Republican officials. Make up whatever stories make you feel better, but the writing is on the wall, Republicans who can't stand Trump have increased exponentially since 2016.

I believe I saw in the video the Biden campaign logo...Maybe not an official campaign video, but certainly tied to it...Second, How do you know who those people were? Do you have the names so I can research them? My guess is you are guessing at your conclusion on who they are, also, your anecdotal video there proves absolutely nothing about what Republican's will do come November....It is your opinion that it is "writing on the wall", however to accuse me of making up stories, when it is clear that with your first post in this thread, YOU are the one making shit up...

I believe I saw in the video the Biden campaign logo...Maybe not an official campaign video, but certainly tied to it...Second, How do you know who those people were? Do you have the names so I can research them? My guess is you are guessing at your conclusion on who they are, also, your anecdotal video there proves absolutely nothing about what Republican's will do come November....It is your opinion that it is "writing on the wall", however to accuse me of making up stories, when it is clear that with your first post in this thread, YOU are the one making shit up...
Watch the videos. The ones that are Republican officials identify themselves. I wasn't making things up. I offered my opinion and gave a cite. If you're having trouble investigating, you're not trying very hard.

Watch the videos. The ones that are Republican officials identify themselves. I wasn't making things up. I offered my opinion and gave a cite. If you're having trouble investigating, you're not trying very hard.

You're correct about one thing, I am not investigating at all, because the video is propaganda....We all know it...

So why do you dismiss the influence of Ben Shapiro?

1596882584339.png

I follow the polling that shows how 80% think Trump has failed with the pandemic. That tells a whole lot on how voters will vote.
No it doesn't.

All that tells you is that many people don't like the bullshit and want to go back to normal.

What has Biden proposed?
:laughing0301:

It's gonna be a fucking landslide.

I follow the polling that shows how 80% think Trump has failed with the pandemic. That tells a whole lot on how voters will vote.
No it doesn't.

All that tells you is that many people don't like the bullshit and want to go back to normal.

What has Biden proposed?
:laughing0301:

It's gonna be a fucking landslide.
The chaos and discord America has experienced the last 3 1/2 years have been generated and perpetrated by those who hate this country, it's people, & it's president: the MSM, the Dems, and their bitter, petulant hate-filled lemmings:

Last edited:
Even Rush brought this up a few weeks/maybe a month ago. He brings up the fact that generally/historically, most media outlets keep the Democrat about 10/12 points ahead right to about May? June?, and things tighten up in the summer, then all of a sudden its a 2 or 3 point race? Hmm, now why is that? wouldn't you think that by maybe June/July of election year, pretty much most of us have made up our minds?It wasn't as if one week in May, 5 Million people were in love with Hillary, then one night in June, they all turned against her.
We all know that in the end, CNN/MSNBC/ABC and the rest will keep it at a 2 or 3 point race just to cover themselves after the election, not to make the networks look like a bunch of "Butt Scratching Monkeys" like they all did to themselves on election night when Trump won in a landslide while Hillary had a 95% chance of winning.
No because in the fall of 16 Hillary was polled at a 98 percent chance of winning

All lies just like now

Forum List

Back