Have we heard the last of bindergate or...

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
is there more to it :confused:

120705_600.jpg

Dumbfuck, women were in charge of building the binders to hire more women in the MA Govt after Romney discovered there were too many men working in the MA Govt.

Romney was promoting women and you scum still twist into bullshit campaign slogans.

I hope liberals keep making issues out of nothing.....God you guys have no plans do you? Where is the fair pay in the Obama administration?

That's right..liberals tell everyone else what to do, but they dont have to do it.....doh!

Obamination gets an Ambassador and 3 other Americans killed then covers it up, but of course Romney creating reference "binders" years ago to hire more women in his MA government is more important in their dense brains.

Tomorrow night the President needs to take Romeny on for working to let his employees have a work schedule that allowed them to be home for their children.

Women hate that shit.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sure you scumbags will have the media release some fake documents like the fake Bush DD214 this week after Obamination loses the debate.

Obamination doesn't win on his own merits, he learned that going back to Chicago where he beat a fellow Democrap on adultery charges.....:eusa_whistle:

I heard some chatter on the interwebz about something on the horizon :eusa_whistle:

Tomorrow night the President needs to take Romeny on for working to let his employees to have a work schedule that allowed them to be home for their children.

Women hate that shit.

I know flexible scheduling....Jesus who wants that? It's better to have the liberal top down approach......this is your schedule take it or leave it!

Tomorrow night the President needs to take Romeny on for working to let his employees to have a work schedule that allowed them to be home for their children.

Women hate that shit.

Well I guess they are in luck at Sensata. Bain is letting everyone go home early.

Women hate that shit.

Well I guess they are in luck at Sensata. Bain is letting everyone go home early.

"Not too big to fail" Romney

And then we are going to cut the safety net to shreds. I guess the people at Sensata were 47%ers after all.

Bindergate has already gone away except for democrat delusion. But democrats still have the delusion that Sandra Fluke is a champion of women's rights.

Democrats should stop dithering over Bindergate and pay more attention to Benghazigate. That's where their real problem is.

Forum List

Back