Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

And we need to make that right? What is your point knocking America all the time? Just say you hate this country and you will feel better.

It is not a knock you dumbfuck, it is what made us great.

Fuck, it is like each day you morons have a contest to see who can post the stupidest post...sorry you did not win but your post does not come close to the post saying that college degrees are wasted on women.
Truth hurts.

I am sorry to have hurt your feelings. But I will not quit posting the truth to save your snowflake feelings
Truth, not facts, right?

They are one in the same, no matter how much you people twist the words.
Tell Joe Biden.

They were the greatest Liberals of their day and believed in the strange concept of.......All Men are Created Equal
Can you imagine believing a farmer was the equal of Royalty?
All men were not created equal. Maybe all who signed the Declaration of Independence, but not all men on the planet.

They were the greatest Liberals of their day and believed in the strange concept of.......All Men are Created Equal
All men were not created equal. Maybe all who signed the Declaration of Independence, but not all men on the planet.
Perhaps Jefferson and others were referring to the governments treatment of it's citizens.

The intent of our founders?? Anyone know that 10 of our first 12 presidents were slave owners??
At that time slavery was accepted behavior, but times and accepted behavior can and do change over the years. I wonder if we practice any behavior at this time, future generations will question as unacceptable?
I think future generations will look in shock at our modern rate and number of mass shootings

They were talking a bout a royal ruling class who were born to be future leaders

Our founders instituted leadership based on merit quite a liberal concept for its time

The intent of our founders?? Anyone know that 10 of our first 12 presidents were slave owners??
At that time slavery was accepted behavior, but times and accepted behavior can and do change over the years. I wonder if we practice any behavior at this time, future generations will question as unacceptable?
I think future generations will look in shock at our modern rate and number of mass shootings
Those future generations will not be Americans if the Left gets their way. America will not be here.

Those future generations will not be Americans if the Left gets their way. America will not be here.
We have a Second Amendment. Why do we have security problems in our free States?

Of course they will be Americans
They are born here

We have a Second Amendment. Why do we have security problems in our free States?
Pretty stupid question.

They are born here
If they do not have the Bill of Rights intact they will not be Americans. Freedom around the world depends on the free people living here. We are an example, we are hope. Take that away and the name means 0. Freedom will be dead.

Why not ? Seems to me the Poles came over The Jews came the Irish came the Italians came America is still here and all the better for them

They are born here
If they do not have the Bill of Rights intact they will not be Americans. Freedom around the world depends on the free people living here. We are an example, we are hope. Take that away and the name means 0. Freedom will be dead.
The Bill of Rights groups s not going anywhere

They are born here
The Bill of Rights groups s not going anywhere
I do not believe you.

Pretty stupid question.
only if you have a "stupid understanding"

Why not ? Seems to me the Poles came over The Jews came the Irish came the Italians came America is still here and all the better for them
it is about finding "something new in the new world"

Pretty stupid question.
Why wouldn't we have security problems in the age of terror? Why wouldn't we not be exposed to crime, is there a country where people are not?

Pretty stupid question.
Why wouldn't we have security problems in the age of terror? Why wouldn't we not be exposed to crime, is there a country where people are not?
Because there is no provision for excuses in the federal doctrine and we have a Second Amendment.

By way of PC programming, entrapment and the like Politicians have re-shaped and molded this new America into something hardly comparable to what our founding fathers intended.
I can’t for the life of me figure out how CORE AMERICANS are the beneficiaries of ANY new age policies. Which notable revolutionary policies have directly benefited CORE AMERICANS? Do other nations consistently push political policy aimed to benefit anybody NOT part of the core citizenry? Why or why not?

By way of PC programming, entrapment and the like Politicians have re-shaped and molded this new America into something hardly comparable to what our founding fathers intended.
I can’t for the life of me figure out how CORE AMERICANS are the beneficiaries of ANY new age policies. Which notable revolutionary policies have directly benefited CORE AMERICANS? Do other nations consistently push political policy aimed to benefit anybody NOT part of the core citizenry? Why or why not?

Nothing wrong with the fathoming faculties. The core Americans have benefited in no way of the new age policies, in no ways at all. The only ones who have benefited are anti-American parasites.

Forum List

Back