Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

Wikipedia. :21:

I posted from Medical News Today and you counter with Wikipedia!

Classic!

The studies were well sourced. If you want to look at it more in depth, go ahead. You are completely wrong.

Both of my kids are living proof you are wrong!

Get over dude, women are more than just baby making machines...no matter how much you deny it

Your child will hit the wall at 30 just like any other human. When you told them they can do any stupid thing they like and not pay the consequences, that was also a lie.

Like a good Gamma, you are still trying to one up me instead of looking at the facts, which you should have done a long time ago, instead of going along with the gamma delusion of grandeur. I am not trying to one up you, I know for a fact you are much dumber than I am. There is no competition to be had here, I brawl only with those on the same level.

My child was born to a mother over 30 you moron.

Your view of women as inferior beings only good for making babies shines the light on your ignorance. You are not smarter than I am, you are not even smarter than my dog. You are a caveman whose views of women are appealing and based on nothing but ignorance and hatred.

Snark, snark snark.... what else would we expect from the gamma guy.

Men deal with facts. Bitches deal with snark, gossip, shaming and ridicule. You need to man up, that's for starters why you are below anyone in the hierarchy.

"Men deal with facts."

then I guess trump isn't a man.

The studies were well sourced. If you want to look at it more in depth, go ahead. You are completely wrong.

Get over dude, women are more than just baby making machines...no matter how much you deny it

Your child will hit the wall at 30 just like any other human. When you told them they can do any stupid thing they like and not pay the consequences, that was also a lie.

Like a good Gamma, you are still trying to one up me instead of looking at the facts, which you should have done a long time ago, instead of going along with the gamma delusion of grandeur. I am not trying to one up you, I know for a fact you are much dumber than I am. There is no competition to be had here, I brawl only with those on the same level.

Your view of women as inferior beings only good for making babies shines the light on your ignorance. You are not smarter than I am, you are not even smarter than my dog. You are a caveman whose views of women are appealing and based on nothing but ignorance and hatred.

Men deal with facts. Bitches deal with snark, gossip, shaming and ridicule. You need to man up, that's for starters why you are below anyone in the hierarchy.

"Men deal with facts."

Ironically, neither is Norman

Our founders did the best they could based on what they knew

Modern societies need to be run on modern values. Our US is better than their US ever was

No, we will take the American values.

You can go to the very "modern" shitholes.
Our modern American values are superior to those of our founders
Our modern American values are superior to those of our founders[
Name them please. Everyone says that, but no one ever says what they are. And throw in the Founders values for the Hell of it, thanks.
Modern values that are superior to our founders

Abolition of slavery
Civil Rights
Women’s rights
Gay rights
Environmental protection
Universal Healthcare
Worker protections
Social Programs

I agree but that (as I am sure you understand) doesn't mean those guys were "evil"....just products of their time....even, by their standards, more LIBERAL and PROGRESSIVE.

WTF are you talking about. Under the values of the founders we created the most prosperous society ever. Every society coming into contact with the leftist values is literally dying. Depopulating and replacing its population with 3rd worlders.

The values of the founders were much superior. In fact, they are in a completely different category. Under the leftist progressive values we devolve, under their values we evolved. But oh no... everyone couldn't vote... and that's racist!!!

"Men deal with facts."

Gator, according to you a 35 year old woman is in her prime, and a nurse is harder work than being a doctor.

You have no claim on the facts. But that's the least of your worries. Right now you should worry about whether you go extinct or not, because you raised your girl as a boy, and your boy as a girl also no doubt.

Name them please. Everyone says that, but no one ever says what they are. And throw in the Founders values for the Hell of it, thanks.

Abolition of slavery
Civil Rights
Women’s rights
Gay rights
Environmental protection
Universal Healthcare
Worker protections
Social Programs

I agree but that (as I am sure you understand) doesn't mean those guys were "evil"....just products of their time....even, by their standards, more LIBERAL and PROGRESSIVE.

WTF are you talking about. Under the values of the founders we created the most prosperous society ever. Every society coming into contact with the leftist values is literally dying. Depopulating and replacing its population with 3rd worlders.

The values of the founders were much superior. In fact, they are in a completely different category. Under the leftist progressive values we devolve, under their values we evolved. But oh no... everyone couldn't vote... and that's racist!!!

you piss on the rights of non-male, non-christian, non-whites, while DEMANDING ALL RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES DUE a SUPERIOR WHITE CHRISTIAN MALE.

"Men deal with facts."

Gator, according to you a 35 year old woman is in her prime, and a nurse is harder work than being a doctor.

You have no claim on the facts. But that's the least of your worries. Right now you should worry about whether you go extinct or not, because you raised your girl as a boy, and your boy as a girl also no doubt.

Not according me, according to medical professionals for which I provided multiple sources.

A nurse on a critical care floor works much harder than a GP in his office that does not even have hospital privileges. That is just basic common sense.

I am a human being, we will not go extinct for some time to come, and when we do I will be dead and not give a shit.

I think the GOP absorbing the American Nazi party was an enormous deviation.

The Constitution illustrates the intent of our founders. So far we have done pretty well in spite of (mostly) democrat party politicians who want to tear it down.

It is Republicans who keep wanting to change it

It's the Dems who want to change it. It's the Dems who push to change and even get rid of the 2nd amendment. It's the Dems who fought to limit the practice of Religion in the he schools and remove it from the public square in opposition to the 1st amendment. The Dems are the ones pushing to limit free political speech. It was the Dems that fought against civil rights.

I think I've made my point.

America 2019 isn't America 1909 , nor will America 2109 resemble any other point in time

We evolve , just what does anyone expect of a living document written on hemp...?

~S~

It's not a document to be changed on a whimsy from any generation. That's why the founders provided for the constitutional convention. We are not supposed to just change the document when some people don't like it. It has to be changed through the convention, not through legislation and not through judicial activism.

Our founders did the best they could based on what they knew

Modern societies need to be run on modern values. Our US is better than their US ever was

Abolition of slavery
Civil Rights
Women’s rights
Gay rights
Environmental protection
Universal Healthcare
Worker protections
Social Programs

They were the greatest Liberals of their day and believed in the strange concept of.......All Men are Created Equal

Can you imagine believing a farmer was the equal of Royalty?

The Constitution illustrates the intent of our founders. So far we have done pretty well in spite of (mostly) democrat party politicians who want to tear it down.

It is Republicans who keep wanting to change it

It's the Dems who want to change it. It's the Dems who push to change and even get rid of the 2nd amendment. It's the Dems who fought to limit the practice of Religion in the he schools and remove it from the public square in opposition to the 1st amendment. The Dems are the ones pushing to limit free political speech. It was the Dems that fought against civil rights.

I think I've made my point.

Dems have never tried to repeal the Second Amendment
Forcing religion in schools violated the first amendment
It was the SOUTH that opposed Civil Rights. Both Southern Democrats and Southern Republicans

We have become a nation of deviates.

Isn't that sort of what the original settlers were?
And we need to make that right? What is your point knocking America all the time? Just say you hate this country and you will feel better.

It is not a knock you dumbfuck, it is what made us great.

Fuck, it is like each day you morons have a contest to see who can post the stupidest post...sorry you did not win but your post does not come close to the post saying that college degrees are wasted on women.
Truth hurts.

Abolition of slavery
Civil Rights
Women’s rights
Gay rights
Environmental protection
Universal Healthcare
Worker protections
Social Programs

you piss on the rights of non-male, non-christian, non-whites, while DEMANDING ALL RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES DUE a SUPERIOR WHITE CHRISTIAN MALE.
Lots of hate there:102:, congrats.

The intent of our founders?? Anyone know that 10 of our first 12 presidents were slave owners??
At that time slavery was accepted behavior, but times and accepted behavior can and do change over the years. I wonder if we practice any behavior at this time, future generations will question as unacceptable?

The intent of our founders?? Anyone know that 10 of our first 12 presidents were slave owners??
At that time slavery was accepted behavior, but times and accepted behavior can and do change over the years. I wonder if we practice any behavior at this time, future generations will question as unacceptable?
Many do right now...

Can I suggest questioning of our owning weapons of war , mass killing instruments?

And we need to make that right? What is your point knocking America all the time? Just say you hate this country and you will feel better.

Fuck, it is like each day you morons have a contest to see who can post the stupidest post...sorry you did not win but your post does not come close to the post saying that college degrees are wasted on women.
Truth hurts.

I am sorry to have hurt your feelings. But I will not quit posting the truth to save your snowflake feelings

Truth hurts.

I am sorry to have hurt your feelings. But I will not quit posting the truth to save your snowflake feelings
Truth, not facts, right?

Truth hurts.

Truth, not facts, right?

They are one in the same, no matter how much you people twist the words.

Forum List

Back