Have productive, white, Christian, heterosexual males become the biggest nemesis for the Dem party?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m thinking there’s something wrong with the ‘offering’ when a political party has all but lost those whom founded, built, fund and run the nation and have turned to those whom reside here on stolen citizenships as their primary constituents.....Am I missing something?
Can the Dem Party ever win back the heart and soul of this nation?

The democrats won't be banking on the votes of this nation, they probably could care less.

The party is being taken over by a coalition of radical leftist anti-American communists.

Is the Democratic Civil War Just Starting—or Being Oversold?

The Dem Party has almost entirely abandoned the core principles and virtues of America...I believe they are very close to allowing their true intent to surface...I think very soon they’ll be forced to full transparency as Trump continues to squeeze the living shit out of them and expose them for all they’ve become.

Democrats are racist towards white people

Democrats are sexist towards men

Democrats are bigoted towards Christians

I think that most Dems are sincere people.

They dream of a nation where everyone has a job, a home, and medical care. They dream of a nation where there is justice for all, not just those who have money for a good lawyer. They really do care for the all the poor and oppressed in this world who want to come here for a better life.

Since most Dems (and Americans) have fortunately never been beaten up by a street thug, or robbed by a street thug, or lost a loved one to murder, they tend to be very lenient when it comes to law enforcement.

The immigration topic is pretty much settled. People will continue to stream into the United States from Latin America, Africa, and Asia. Perhaps the majority of Americans (of ALL ethnicities) are not thrilled by this development, but there is nothing they can do. The big boys (and girls) of both political parties want it, so it shall be done. The Dems really do not care what Caucasian males think, for many Dems are eagerly waiting for the middle of this century when Caucasian people will officially become a minority.

I think that most Dems are sincere people.

They dream of a nation where everyone has a job, a home, and medical care. They dream of a nation where there is justice for all, not just those who have money for a good lawyer. They really do care for the all the poor and oppressed in this world who want to come here for a better life.

Since most Dems (and Americans) have fortunately never been beaten up by a street thug, or robbed by a street thug, or lost a loved one to murder, they tend to be very lenient when it comes to law enforcement.

The immigration topic is pretty much settled. People will continue to stream into the United States from Latin America, Africa, and Asia. Perhaps the majority of Americans (of ALL ethnicities) are not thrilled by this development, but there is nothing they can do. The big boys (and girls) of both political parties want it, so it shall be done. The Dems really do not care what Caucasian males think, for many Dems are eagerly waiting for the middle of this century when Caucasian people will officially become a minority.
++++++++

Every one of the greatest civilizations in history have ultimately COLLAPSED because of what this Dumb-Ass blithely post in his last paragraph above.

The fight for the SURVIVAL of this country---the greatest thus far established by humanity---is not yet over.

I believe they are very close to allowing their true intent to surface...

They already have.

It's just many are not paying attention. Democrat filth wants to stop all elections and declare themselves rulers for life.

Look up the historical meaning of "resistance"...or to call the president the "occupier" of the white house. If they can't rule they will use the ignorant to burn this country to the ground!

The core problem with this nation right now is people who know nothing but more than willing to give their opinion about it. I can't tell you how many people i hear say "I know nothing about it but here's what I think".

Just like obama when he said "I know nothing about the situation but I know the cops acted stupidly". (the beer summit followed).

The Democrats have walked away from working folk and it's hard to know what they represent. I disagree with what they have become. I cannot relate to their ever changing craziness.
In the other side is the Uber wealthy worshipping, corporate loving republicans who would like to get rid of social security, etc...the things people who have worked all their lives need. In a sense they hate with a passion laborers who get paid well while the rich walk away with it all.
So here america is right now.

I’m thinking there’s something wrong with the ‘offering’ when a political party has all but lost those whom founded, built, fund and run the nation and have turned to those whom reside here on stolen citizenships as their primary constituents.....Am I missing something?

White males have the highest logic ability

That is why they support trump in a landslide

Normalcy is a real problem with the Dems, and that is going to pose a problem for them.

If Mr. Buttigieg would go to the microphone this afternoon and come out as a Normal, Red Blooded, Heterosexual, his support in the Democrat Party would evaporate over night.

That's a fact. The man's desire for alternative forms of sexuality is the only thing that a failed mayor of a medium sized Indiana city had going for him. His liberal friends would abandon him overnight if he admitted that he preferred buxom blondes and was dating Dolly Parton, and his "gay marriage" was just a sham.

The shit you people believe . . .

AG Bill Barr does not say shit like this publicly! But he did!!!

Immediately after President Trump won the election, opponents inaugurated what they called the ‘resistance’ and they rallied around an explicit strategy of using every tool and maneuver to sabotage the functioning of the executive branch and his administration.”

Now resistance is the language used to describe insurgency against rule imposed by an occupying military power. It obviously connotes that the government is not legitimate. This is a very dangerous and, indeed, incendiary notation to import into the politics of a democratic republic.”

He continued: “They essentially see themselves engaged in a war to cripple, by any means necessary, a duly elected government.”

Understand The Danger We Are In (Part 2)

Productive white, Christian, heterosexual males are not the only productive Americans by a long shot. Moreover, the decent ones would not vote for trump.

Productive white, Christian, heterosexual males are not the only productive Americans by a long shot. Moreover, the decent ones would not vote for trump.

All the productive ones voted for Trump.

The moochers and special interest folks voted for Clinton.

Bare in mind folks....the definition of "decent" for the LefTarded is quite skewed.

white, Christian, heterosexual males become the biggest nemesis for the Dem party? Absolutely not. I have known many. They are m often good hard working people. They are probably a redeeming grace of that party, as they are the Republican party. Republicans are not the only party with Christian, heterosexual males that love America. Do you harbor a grudge against Christian, heterosexual males in general? Normal people do not.

white, Christian, heterosexual males become the biggest nemesis for the Dem party? Absolutely not. I have known many. They are m often good hard working people. They are probably a redeeming grace of that party, as they are the Republican party. Republicans are not the only party with Christian, heterosexual males that love America. Do you harbor a grudge against Christian, heterosexual males in general? Normal people do not.

Maybe you're right and I'm confused....However, I don't know a single Christian who supports killing the unborn, man on man butt sex, gender choice / chick with dicks...etc etc
Also, I can't think of a single truly productive white male who would advocate for free shit for Mexico while our Vets are sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets.

No, and what a stupid question. In reality, it's poor, uneducated white people on welfare that seem to vote for republicans in droves. Most of the rest of the white people vote Democrat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back