Have Liberals Forgotten that Kamala Harris Said in 2019 that She BELIEVED Biden's Accusers?

I agree and Trump is on the heap of garbage.
yep, bagging it up to throw in the dump
Trump is no trash man he be part of the trash....He creates the trash the way he tries to diss women particularly those that he feels threatened from..Kamala is no more dirty than anyone else in office or running for office, except maybe Pence but he is the quiet type that is a milquetoast man.

Kamala is no more dirty than anyone else in office or running for office, except maybe Pence but he is the quiet type that is a milquetoast man.
Kamala makes lewinsky look like a virgin. Seriously, sleeping with old men to make it in politics. I guess that shows touchy feely creepy joe biden still has all his marbles. Joe picked a running mate he could mate.

Kamala is no more dirty than anyone else in office or running for office, except maybe Pence but he is the quiet type that is a milquetoast man.
Kamala makes lewinsky look like a virgin. Seriously, sleeping with old men to make it in politics. I guess that shows touchy feely creepy joe biden still has all his marbles. Joe picked a running mate he could mate.
Such is life when you have position. Humans have been doing it longer than written history.

In April 2019, Kamala Harris said she believed the women who had accused Biden of inappropriate touching. When Harris said this, Biden had not yet announced his candidacy. When a journalist asked Harris if Biden should still run given the accusations against him, she said, "He's going to have to make that decision for himself."

Harris is a political chameleon, she will say and do whatever to advance her cause, we know this. During her first public appearance with Biden she said that Obama/Biden controlled the "Ebola pandemic" of 2014. There never was an Ebola pandemic, there were a handful of cases which were brought into the US by the Congo refugees that Obama planted in San Antonio. She also didn't say that humans have a greater chance of dying from a bee sting than contracting Ebola because the disease is transmitted through contact with body fluids.

Forum List

Back