CDZ Have frustrated young Whites been bamboozled by BLM?

But remember this... it's your side doing everything in their power, to drag in the Federal Government. Not ours.
Which city requested that the Feds send in Troops?

Any city where the rioters openly say they will continue the mayhem until they get the Federal change that they want. That's terrorism.

Any city where they attack Federal property.

Just like you may not say "I want you to shoot me", if you attack my wife, I'm going to shoot you. You don't have to say it openly with words. You can say it by your actions.
Which side were you on?

The 2014 Bundy standoff was an armed confrontation between supporters of cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and law enforcement following a 21-year legal dispute in which the United States Bureau of Land Management (BLM) obtained court orders directing Bundy to pay over $1 million in withheld grazing fees for Bundy's use of federally owned land adjacent to Bundy's ranch in southeastern Nevada.

But remember this... it's your side doing everything in their power, to drag in the Federal Government. Not ours.

Any city where the rioters openly say they will continue the mayhem until they get the Federal change that they want. That's terrorism.

Just like you may not say "I want you to shoot me", if you attack my wife, I'm going to shoot you. You don't have to say it openly with words. You can say it by your actions.
Which side were you on?

The 2014 Bundy standoff was an armed confrontation between supporters of cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and law enforcement following a 21-year legal dispute in which the United States Bureau of Land Management (BLM) obtained court orders directing Bundy to pay over $1 million in withheld grazing fees for Bundy's use of federally owned land adjacent to Bundy's ranch in southeastern Nevada.

Which side were you on?

Were you defending Bundy? Did the state ask Federal Troops to come to Nevada?

I was actually hoping someone would bring that up :)

So here's the difference. Constitutionally, there is nothing that gives the Federal Government the right to own 85% of the land in a state. In fact, really it should own zero. By zero, I mean just empty tracks of land. Obviously, the USPS is going to own some property, and so will other Federal agencies. But just owning tons and tons of land, shouldn't happen. It is not in the constitution for the Federal Government to own 85% of Nevada.

Further, there is nothing in the constitution that gives the Federal Government the ability to destroy people's lives, to save a Turtle or some other ridiculous reason. That is not an enumerated power of the Federal Government.

Courts.... are in the constitution, as a power of the Federal government.

If I remember right, Cliven had been grazing his cattle on that land his entire life, and his father graved his cattle on that land, and his grand father grazed his cattle on that land.

Suddenly you tell him, he can't graze his cattle, and he'll just have to go bankrupt?

Huge difference. Huge difference between having a constitutional Federal court building.... and just destroying people's lives, and owning 85% of the state. Huge difference. Not comparable.

Which side were you on?

Which side were you on?

So here's the difference. Constitutionally, there is nothing that gives the Federal Government the right to own 85% of the land in a state. In fact, really it should own zero. By zero, I mean just empty tracks of land. Obviously, the USPS is going to own some property, and so will other Federal agencies. But just owning tons and tons of land, shouldn't happen. It is not in the constitution for the Federal Government to own 85% of Nevada.

Further, there is nothing in the constitution that gives the Federal Government the ability to destroy people's lives, to save a Turtle or some other ridiculous reason. That is not an enumerated power of the Federal Government.

If I remember right, Cliven had been grazing his cattle on that land his entire life, and his father graved his cattle on that land, and his grand father grazed his cattle on that land.

Suddenly you tell him, he can't graze his cattle, and he'll just have to go bankrupt?

Huge difference. Huge difference between having a constitutional Federal court building.... and just destroying people's lives, and owning 85% of the state. Huge difference. Not comparable.
I'm probably just as much a hypocrite as you are. There is a difference though, the city and state had legal jurisdiction in Portland so they could legally handle the riots there, but they do not on Federal land in NV.

Which side were you on?

Which side were you on?

I'm probably just as much a hypocrite as you are. There is a difference though, the city and state had legal jurisdiction in Portland so they could legally handle the riots there, but they do not on Federal land in NV.

Yeah they do. The Federal Government has the right to defend it's property. Obviously you know that Federal Officers are stationed at Federal court buildings every single day year round.

So officers clearly do have jurisdiction. Honestly... how do you think a Federal Court building would operate, if the officers didn't have authority there?

Additionally, all officers have the legal authority to stop any crimes that they see. That means that if they see a riot where they are stationed at the court house, they DO have the right to stop it.

Now, the Federal officers can't just roam around the city, stopping riots. But yes, they absolutely do have the legal authority, and obligation, to defend the Federal Court house, and they have the right to stop people they see committing crime around the Federal Court house.

Yeah they do. The Federal Government has the right to defend it's property. Obviously you know that Federal Officers are stationed at Federal court buildings every single day year round.

So officers clearly do have jurisdiction. Honestly... how do you think a Federal Court building would operate, if the officers didn't have authority there?

Additionally, all officers have the legal authority to stop any crimes that they see. That means that if they see a riot where they are stationed at the court house, they DO have the right to stop it.

Now, the Federal officers can't just roam around the city, stopping riots. But yes, they absolutely do have the legal authority, and obligation, to defend the Federal Court house, and they have the right to stop people they see committing crime around the Federal Court house.
The Feds absolutely have the right to defend Federal property and arrest anyone committing a FEDERAL crime. They don't have the authority to enforce state or local laws of their premises. They don't have the authority to write parking tickets for cars not on Federal property. They also don't have the authority to decide if a group can demonstrate next to Federal property.

The Feds absolutely have the right to defend Federal property and arrest anyone committing a FEDERAL crime. They don't have the authority to enforce state or local laws of their premises. They don't have the authority to write parking tickets for cars not on Federal property. They also don't have the authority to decide if a group can demonstrate next to Federal property.

Yeah they do. When you say "protest" you mean, riot attack and try and burn a Federal Court building down.

Do they have the right to stop that "protest"? Yes, they most certainly do.

I don't think it is a coincidence that Marxist transformers masquerading as Black Lives Matter were so successful recruiting young White people. You have more angst and uncertainty with unemployed, struggling young White people than at anytime in recent history. All it took was being cooped up for a couple months on lockdown and playing the George Floyd video 24/7 and suddenly they had a whole generation of recruits looking to vent.

My nephew is a perfect example. A recent college grad, a couple of short employment gigs that ended "due to Covid". He also had a good friend in college who was black that told him about his multiple random stops. He is now on a Facebook rampage demanding that any friend who is not in support of BLM unfriend him immediately whether you are family or not. It would be an interesting to know what percentage of White BLM protesters are unemployed.
just try and remember that protesters and rioters are different people who are out at different times. Any crime should be punished. End of story.

Well, if so you have a psychopathic police officer to thank for that. One that should have been off the force long ago.

Stop blaming the cop. Floyd was a huge violent criminal on drugs----the spin that the cops knee killed him is without any common sense but yet so many idiots believe this nonsense. No a knee to back does not kill 6'7 violent criminals unfortunately. He was in heart failure from years of drug abuse, his current overdose of drugs, and from just recovering from Covid 19 which is know to damage the heart and lungs mixed in with knowing that he was going back to prison. The Medias spin and the organized brainwashing of the masses is the problem. Blm is a terrorist organization being supported by globalists and other terrorists wanting to cause civil color wars in the us which btw has a been a long term goal of Russia and other communists since atleast the 1960's hence the communists active interest in recruiting the black populace using the same stupid lines and lies about discriminaton in the civil rights movement fake victims and extortion racket and that the Us and police are just picking on them.

Without the floyd incident, the communists in the media and dem party would have picked another incident and spun it to manipulate our current dumbed down US populace of all colors.

Well, if so you have a psychopathic police officer to thank for that. One that should have been off the force long ago.

Stop blaming the cop. Floyd was a huge violent criminal on drugs----the spin that the cops knee killed him is without any common sense but yet so many idiots believe this nonsense. No a knee to back does not kill 6'7 violent criminals unfortunately. He was in heart failure from years of drug abuse, his current overdose of drugs, and from just recovering from Covid 19 which is know to damage the heart and lungs mixed in with knowing that he was going back to prison. The Medias spin and the organized brainwashing of the masses is the problem. Blm is a terrorist organization being supported by globalists and other terrorists wanting to cause civil color wars in the us which btw has a been a long term goal of Russia and other communists since atleast the 1960's hence the communists active interest in recruiting the black populace using the same stupid lines and lies about discriminaton in the civil rights movement fake victims and extortion racket and that the Us and police are just picking on them.

Without the floyd incident, the communists in the media and dem party would have picked another incident and spun it to manipulate our current dumbed down US populace of all colors.

A sane rationale person doesn't kneel on a dying man's neck for 9 minutes.

Only a person with issues does that.

And again----

You are not a cop and you were not the one dealing with a 6 Foot 7 inch very violent gang member, druggy, and habitual criminal who was refusing to be placed in the police vehicle. The cops were much smaller than he and it took 4 of them to get him down and handcuffed as it was. To make matters worse a large group of the locals had surrounded the cops and were trying to cause trouble and aid the violent criminal as we have seen in many other incidents. A knee to hold down the violent criminal, while the cops is still upright and able to keep an eye on the crowd of morons ganging up because one their local criminals is being arrested actually wasn't an unsane thing to do. The cops did not know that Floyd was succumbing to heart failure--and sorry again a knee to the back/neck area does not kill or cut off the air supply.

Floyd is no loss to society--his death actually makes a world a better place. Criminals do drugs and criminals die because they make bad life decisions all the way around......this is what they do. Floyd died from his own actions--stop blaming the cops. The cops were only trying to get a bad guy off the streets where he couldn't hurt anyone else.

So sick of the stupid nonsense that the criminal supporters keep spewing----------taking down and arresting very very bad people is not pretty or for the faint hearted but it is necessary. Saying pretty please does not work with this group----------and putting a knee to their back is not a deadly move or even evil. Attacking cops is evil as it is emboldening criminals to attack more people resulting in the deaths of more people especially among the black community including very small INNOCENT (which was not Floyd) children. It's "insane" to attack cops for trying to get really bad guys off the street. It's insane to think Floyd somehow deserved to be babied.........

That has nothing to do with it, all this isnt about George Floyd this was all planned long before that....that incident was the trigger if it wasnt that it would have been something else

And again----

You are not a cop and you were not the one dealing with a 6 Foot 7 inch very violent gang member, druggy, and habitual criminal who was refusing to be placed in the police vehicle. The cops were much smaller than he and it took 4 of them to get him down and handcuffed as it was. To make matters worse a large group of the locals had surrounded the cops and were trying to cause trouble and aid the violent criminal as we have seen in many other incidents. A knee to hold down the violent criminal, while the cops is still upright and able to keep an eye on the crowd of morons ganging up because one their local criminals is being arrested actually wasn't an unsane thing to do. The cops did not know that Floyd was succumbing to heart failure--and sorry again a knee to the back/neck area does not kill or cut off the air supply.

Floyd is no loss to society--his death actually makes a world a better place. Criminals do drugs and criminals die because they make bad life decisions all the way around......this is what they do. Floyd died from his own actions--stop blaming the cops. The cops were only trying to get a bad guy off the streets where he couldn't hurt anyone else.

So sick of the stupid nonsense that the criminal supporters keep spewing----------taking down and arresting very very bad people is not pretty or for the faint hearted but it is necessary. Saying pretty please does not work with this group----------and putting a knee to their back is not a deadly move or even evil. Attacking cops is evil as it is emboldening criminals to attack more people resulting in the deaths of more people especially among the black community including very small INNOCENT (which was not Floyd) children. It's "insane" to attack cops for trying to get really bad guys off the street. It's insane to think Floyd somehow deserved to be babied.........

Officer Cauvin being fired, arrested and facing prison makes the country a better place. We need to weed out the psychopaths.

That has nothing to do with it, all this isnt about George Floyd this was all planned long before that....that incident was the trigger if it wasnt that it would have been something else

It wasn't "planned" but it most certainly started before this. I've said that long ago.

And again----

Officer Cauvin being fired, arrested and facing prison makes the country a better place. We need to weed out the psychopaths.

No it doesnt----and the rising body count and jump in crime should have been a big hint for you. Going after the cop has embolden violent criminals especially black ones---to kill more people including very small black children. Remember one basic rule of crime----criminals tend to chose their victims based on proximity to them. Encouraging black criminals means then more black victims as they are generally the closest to the criminals areas.

Going after Chauvin is idiotic on many levels---all he did was put a knee on a huge violent meth head-----the meth head was already dying of heart failure before the cops even put him on the ground. To call chauvin a psychopath is morally and intellectually wrong.

Last edited:

And again----

No it doesnt----and the rising body count and jump in crime should have been a big hint for you. Going after the cop has embolden violent criminals especially black ones---to kill more people including very small black children.

Cops are no longer above the law. Get over it.

Going after Chauvin is idiot on many levels---all he did was put a knee on a huge violent meth head-----the meth head was already dying of heart failure before the cops even put him on the ground. To call chauvin a psychopath is morally and intellectually wrong.

We are going after Cauvin and going after officers every day that would have got away with what they did not that long ago.

Phoenix police officer accused of physically assaulting woman during arrest

And again----

No it doesnt----and the rising body count and jump in crime should have been a big hint for you. Going after the cop has embolden violent criminals especially black ones---to kill more people including very small black children.

Cops are no longer above the law. Get over it.

Going after Chauvin is idiot on many levels---all he did was put a knee on a huge violent meth head-----the meth head was already dying of heart failure before the cops even put him on the ground. To call chauvin a psychopath is morally and intellectually wrong.

We are going after Cauvin and going after officers every day that would have got away with what they did not that long ago.

Phoenix police officer accused of physically assaulting woman during arrest

No the cops aren't above the law--they are being abused by it now.....while criminals are being put above the law and above common sense. It's stupid and its dangerous for society.

Forum List

Back