CDZ Have frustrated young Whites been bamboozled by BLM?

begging him to get off because there was something wrong with Floyd. All officers are mentioned but there is a plain reason why it's Floyd that gets the most attention. It's not some big media conspiracy.

Even if Floyd was a murderer a police officer can't do what Floyd did so whether he believed he did drugs or not is irrelevant.

Opioids and related synthetics can literally paralyze a person's diaphragm. Thus making it nearly impossible for them to breathe. Sure there are other core muscle groups that can help, most notably, the intercostal skeletal muscles, but they very quickly fatigue under strain compared to smooth muscles, especially if the rig cage is being squeezed. It has a ratcheting effect. This fact is practically universally taught to first responders, including law enforcement officers.

Therefore, whether or not Chauvin believed that Floyd was a junkie is very relevant to the case, because if he knew, or should have known, that Floyd was an addict, it is evidence of premeditation and/or negligence.

Whether or not the prosecutors could suppress that evidence from being presented to the jury is up to judicial discretion.

And your insinuation that the leftstream media isn't pushing a narrative that it was racially motivated murder is just stupid.

The kneeling on the neck of a suspect is being banned all around the country. Not even those who once supported it are still supporting it.

Right, and the more you make it harder and harder for police to do their job, the more police are simply not going to do their job.

No, they are making it harder on themselves. The more they defend things that are not defensible, the more the push back will be.

We're seeing that right now across the country. Police are simply disappearing, and crime and murder are out of control.

The idea that we can either have police that will on occasionally needlessly kill someone and we have to allow that or no police is complete hyperbole.

No, it's fact. You are the one engaging in hyperbole.

Because I post the facts. We know the ferguson effect is real. We know that police departments across the entire country are all facing personnel shortages.

We know that 200 plus officers in Minneapolis have walked off the jobs.

We know that there is a critical shortage of officers in California.

And that was BEFORE all this started happening.

No, they are making it harder on themselves. The more they defend things that are not defensible, the more the push back will be.

What are you even talking about? They are not defending anything. They are simply LEAVING.

Critical shortages are popping up everywhere left-wingers have attacked the police.

They are not defending anything... they are quitting. You can defend your own self.

And that is exactly what is happening.

All across the country, in left-wing areas, crime is spiking out of control, and the police are simply not showing up until it's over. The police sit on the farthest side of town they can, wait for the 911 call, and then show up long after the bodies are cold, and the murderers are gone.

Why? Because better to not confront a criminal, than do so, and go to prison if he gets hurt.

You can say I'm engaging in hyperbole, but I have all the facts, and all the evidence, on my side. I just posted proof of everything I claimed.

So go ahead... keep "pushing back" against police. See how that's working for you.

The ones leaving should be leaving. They are arguing that if we are going to actually hole them responsible for violating the rights of individuals they will just quit. Great, quit. Then the cities can re-examine the needs of the force and train people to respect the individual rights of people.

you are clueless. The result of your program is the imposition of CRIMINALS on the population. I happen to know

Whatever. Your choice. Reform or no police I guess.

Your choice. I'm not in this fight. My suburb loves our police, and we love having them around. We have sent letters and gifts to our officers to let them know that in no uncertain terms, that we the public are backing them.

Our police are not leave.

Those police in your Democrat run, riot and looting supporting cities.........

Those are the police that are leaving. Not ours. We're fine.

Our police in right-wing areas... they are not leave. YOUR police are the ones leaving.

So you decide how this goes. More dead democrats, and black people, or not?

Do you want a police force? Or do you want to cram your BLM nonsense down their throats, and not a have police force? Those are the options for YOU, not us.

We're good.

If you don't have any problems with the violations of people's civil rights in your town, great.

Whatever excuse you want to give.

If you want to talk about violations of people's rights, about about the police in Minneapolis telling residents to "Be prepared to be robbed".

You tell me which system is better.

Officials are now telling residents to be ready and willing to comply with the demands of criminals in an email sent to Third Precinct residents.​

We're not coming. The criminals are going to rob you and abuse you.... so just hand over everything you have.

But at least police are not violating civil rights.... right? That right there above... is that a victory in your world? Because that is the result. So you tell me, which is better.

Keep talking, and I'll keep posting proof.

That's right. I have no idea why the idea of the police not being able to violate people's rights are so controversial.

Again, look at the evidence. Your side is killing people. You keep responding with opinion, and I keep pointing to the facts.

How many people have to die, before you figure out your presupposition on this is wrong?

Some experts have cited the protests over the police killings of George Floyd and others — which could’ve had a range of effects, from officers pulling back from their duties

Keep going dude. You are winning the battle. Police are pulling back, and hundreds are dying. Good job.

"Some", "could have". It's as easy to argue the opposite using vague generalizations.

Sure, you can argue about that if you want. What you can't argue about, is the attempts to defund the police, and the rise is mass crime.

begging him to get off because there was something wrong with Floyd. All officers are mentioned but there is a plain reason why it's Floyd that gets the most attention. It's not some big media conspiracy.

Even if Floyd was a murderer a police officer can't do what Floyd did so whether he believed he did drugs or not is irrelevant.

Opioids and related synthetics can literally paralyze a person's diaphragm. Thus making it nearly impossible for them to breathe. Sure there are other core muscle groups that can help, most notably, the intercostal skeletal muscles, but they very quickly fatigue under strain compared to smooth muscles, especially if the rig cage is being squeezed. It has a ratcheting effect. This fact is practically universally taught to first responders, including law enforcement officers.

Therefore, whether or not Chauvin believed that Floyd was a junkie is very relevant to the case, because if he knew, or should have known, that Floyd was an addict, it is evidence of premeditation and/or negligence.

Whether or not the prosecutors could suppress that evidence from being presented to the jury is up to judicial discretion.

And your insinuation that the leftstream media isn't pushing a narrative that it was racially motivated murder is just stupid.

The kneeling on the neck of a suspect is being banned all around the country. Not even those who once supported it are still supporting it.

Right, and the more you make it harder and harder for police to do their job, the more police are simply not going to do their job.

We're seeing that right now across the country. Police are simply disappearing, and crime and murder are out of control.

The idea that we can either have police that will on occasionally needlessly kill someone and we have to allow that or no police is complete hyperbole.

Because I post the facts. We know the ferguson effect is real. We know that police departments across the entire country are all facing personnel shortages.

What are you even talking about? They are not defending anything. They are simply LEAVING.

Critical shortages are popping up everywhere left-wingers have attacked the police.

They are not defending anything... they are quitting. You can defend your own self.

All across the country, in left-wing areas, crime is spiking out of control, and the police are simply not showing up until it's over. The police sit on the farthest side of town they can, wait for the 911 call, and then show up long after the bodies are cold, and the murderers are gone.

Why? Because better to not confront a criminal, than do so, and go to prison if he gets hurt.

You can say I'm engaging in hyperbole, but I have all the facts, and all the evidence, on my side. I just posted proof of everything I claimed.

So go ahead... keep "pushing back" against police. See how that's working for you.

The ones leaving should be leaving. They are arguing that if we are going to actually hole them responsible for violating the rights of individuals they will just quit. Great, quit. Then the cities can re-examine the needs of the force and train people to respect the individual rights of people.

you are clueless. The result of your program is the imposition of CRIMINALS on the population. I happen to know

Your choice. I'm not in this fight. My suburb loves our police, and we love having them around. We have sent letters and gifts to our officers to let them know that in no uncertain terms, that we the public are backing them.

Our police in right-wing areas... they are not leave. YOUR police are the ones leaving.

Do you want a police force? Or do you want to cram your BLM nonsense down their throats, and not a have police force? Those are the options for YOU, not us.

We're good.

If you don't have any problems with the violations of people's civil rights in your town, great.

If you want to talk about violations of people's rights, about about the police in Minneapolis telling residents to "Be prepared to be robbed".

Officials are now telling residents to be ready and willing to comply with the demands of criminals in an email sent to Third Precinct residents.​

We're not coming. The criminals are going to rob you and abuse you.... so just hand over everything you have.

But at least police are not violating civil rights.... right? That right there above... is that a victory in your world? Because that is the result. So you tell me, which is better.

That's right. I have no idea why the idea of the police not being able to violate people's rights are so controversial.

Again, look at the evidence. Your side is killing people. You keep responding with opinion, and I keep pointing to the facts.

How many people have to die, before you figure out your presupposition on this is wrong?

Some experts have cited the protests over the police killings of George Floyd and others — which could’ve had a range of effects, from officers pulling back from their duties

Keep going dude. You are winning the battle. Police are pulling back, and hundreds are dying. Good job.

"Some", "could have". It's as easy to argue the opposite using vague generalizations.

Sure, you can argue about that if you want. What you can't argue about, is the attempts to defund the police, and the rise is mass crime.

It will work out or it won't and I'm good either way.

We're good.

So hundreds across the country have died, and your answer is "It will work out or it won't and I'm good either way".

Fascinating. And people claim I am the racists one? Amusing...

I wonder----we are in the midst of two plagues------
CORONA and BLM Has anyone compared the
death rates?

We're good.

If all it does it strip union protections it will be worth it.

We're good.

are you anti-union in general or just for cops?

We're good.

So hundreds across the country have died, and your answer is "It will work out or it won't and I'm good either way".

Fascinating. And people claim I am the racists one? Amusing...

Unfortunately that has long been the case.

We're good.

are you anti-union in general or just for cops?

There is no answer here. If the auto workers want to unionize, whatever.

I'm against banding together to protect those who violate our rights. If another union does the same, I'd be against them also. Otherwise it's none of my business.

We're good.

The same problems of unions for cops, applies to all unions. Teachers Unions, government unions, auto workers unions.

All have these ridiculous protections that harm everyone.

We're good.

The same problems of unions for cops, applies to all unions. Teachers Unions, government unions, auto workers unions.

I'm not sure why so many want to argue like you do with nothing more than vast generalizations. I'm not harmed by people banding together to get better wages and benefits.

We're good.

I'm not sure why so many want to argue like you do with nothing more than vast generalizations. I'm not harmed by people banding together to get better wages and benefits.

You have been making generalizations about police the entire thread. I've posted specific data and information.

I don't think it is a coincidence that Marxist transformers masquerading as Black Lives Matter were so successful recruiting young White people. You have more angst and uncertainty with unemployed, struggling young White people than at anytime in recent history. All it took was being cooped up for a couple months on lockdown and playing the George Floyd video 24/7 and suddenly they had a whole generation of recruits looking to vent.

My nephew is a perfect example. A recent college grad, a couple of short employment gigs that ended "due to Covid". He also had a good friend in college who was black that told him about his multiple random stops. He is now on a Facebook rampage demanding that any friend who is not in support of BLM unfriend him immediately whether you are family or not. It would be an interesting to know what percentage of White BLM protesters are unemployed.
Bamboozled? Which of the stories of Black people who died at the hands of police were fakes?
Last year, 9 black males died as a result of police. Black on black murders outpace that of white cop/black deaths by perhaps 90% But lets worry about, say shark attacks or getting abducted by aliens and put on the tin foil hats and say the earth is flat, too. The BLM is full of shit.
So you keep repeating. How many unarmed black males dying as a result of police is too many? Is it OK for police to kill blacks because blacks kill other blacks?
Sounds more like a few bad apples, and not a systemic problem regarding the police. And, certainly not such a problem as to have
a defund the police movement.
I think it is a systemic problem regarding society as a whole. As for defunding, I think both Biden and I would agree with you.

We're good.

LoL. You are not "harmed" by the mob, until you are.

I don't think it is a coincidence that Marxist transformers masquerading as Black Lives Matter were so successful recruiting young White people. You have more angst and uncertainty with unemployed, struggling young White people than at anytime in recent history. All it took was being cooped up for a couple months on lockdown and playing the George Floyd video 24/7 and suddenly they had a whole generation of recruits looking to vent.

My nephew is a perfect example. A recent college grad, a couple of short employment gigs that ended "due to Covid". He also had a good friend in college who was black that told him about his multiple random stops. He is now on a Facebook rampage demanding that any friend who is not in support of BLM unfriend him immediately whether you are family or not. It would be an interesting to know what percentage of White BLM protesters are unemployed.
Bamboozled? Which of the stories of Black people who died at the hands of police were fakes?
Last year, 9 black males died as a result of police. Black on black murders outpace that of white cop/black deaths by perhaps 90% But lets worry about, say shark attacks or getting abducted by aliens and put on the tin foil hats and say the earth is flat, too. The BLM is full of shit.
So you keep repeating. How many unarmed black males dying as a result of police is too many? Is it OK for police to kill blacks because blacks kill other blacks?
Sounds more like a few bad apples, and not a systemic problem regarding the police. And, certainly not such a problem as to have
a defund the police movement.
I think it is a systemic problem regarding society as a whole. As for defunding, I think both Biden and I would agree with you.

This is one of the problems with saying "Well Biden doesn't support defunding the police".... yeah, but the other democrats most certainly do, and have openly said so.

Do you think Biden is going to cross the mass of Democrats? No.

Moreover, and this is *NOT* a dig at Biden... but it is pretty clear now that Biden is not the sharp mind he used to be. Talk about a pawn or Russia or anyone, I don't think Biden is all there. I think he could easily be manipulated at this point. I honest do not think the man is entirely in his right mind. Not a dig.... just I think he's on the down hill now, and I don't want someone who is clearly already losing it, being swayed by the pure ignorance in Washington.

And lastly, and I think most important.... The left-wing at several points now, has said they either get what they want, or the violence and chaos will continue.

That's terrorism.
Give me what I want, or I will spread misery and chaos across the land. That is what terrorism is.

Here's the problem with the situation they have produced. Do you know why we have as a general rule, that we don't negotiate with kidnappers, or pay ransom? Because the moment you do that, you effectively teach these people, that this is how make money.

You want to know why they have thousands of kidnappings a year in Mexico? It's real simple. They pay the ransoms. They do this routinely. Thus they learn, that's how you make money. So gangs and criminal groups across the country have openly resorted to kidnapping, because it makes money.

IF we vote for Biden this election, while these people are rioting, looting, and chaos across major cities...

If we cave into their demands, by voting for who they want, under the threat of more chaos looting and rioting....

What kind of a precedent will we have set for the future... Left-wing or Right-wing. We are effectively teaching them that violence results in the change people want.

That is the absolute worst possible lesson we can teach.

For me, voting for Trump in the coming election is no longer about policies, or who is more qualified, or even what politicians is better for the nation. All of those are important, but they are no longer the most important factor.

The most important factor of all, is that we cannot allow this country to be governed by terrorism. We cannot allow the direction of the nation to be determined by who will cause the most chaos, death, looting, rioting, and destruction.

The moment we cave into these people.... will change the future of this country, because every single time anything happens that a minority of people don't like, the natural result will be chaos and death and looting and rioting.... because that is what will be teaching them works.

This is one of the problems with saying "Well Biden doesn't support defunding the police".... yeah, but the other democrats most certainly do, and have openly said so.

Except he already has. He has come out and said he is not a supporter of defunding the police.

Moreover, and this is *NOT* a dig at Biden... but it is pretty clear now that Biden is not the sharp mind he used to be. Talk about a pawn or Russia or anyone, I don't think Biden is all there. I think he could easily be manipulated at this point. I honest do not think the man is entirely in his right mind. Not a dig.... just I think he's on the down hill now, and I don't want someone who is clearly already losing it, being swayed by the pure ignorance in Washington.
I don't know of anyone who actually knows Biden has said anything like this. On the other hand, Bolton, who does know Trump, has said he is never seen anyone as easy to manipulate as Trump.

As for the 'terrorism' thing, I'm not going to cut off my nose to spite my face. Trump sent in the military to Portland and things got worse, he pulled them out and things got better.

Except he already has. He has come out and said he is not a supporter of defunding the police.

Again, everything I said before. I don't think Biden is going to remember what he said last week, at this point. And saying he's against it doesn't matter... because the rest of the Democrats are, and have said so.

This is the problem.

By the way... Biden has waffled on this already.
When asked during a Now This interview with activist Ady Barkan if he agrees “that we can redirect some of the [police] funding,” Biden responded, “Yes, absolutely.”​

What do you call.... redirecting some of the police funding? That's.... defunding.

So I don't even know where you are getting that from.

I don't know of anyone who actually knows Biden has said anything like this. On the other hand, Bolton, who does know Trump, has said he is never seen anyone as easy to manipulate as Trump.

As for the 'terrorism' thing, I'm not going to cut off my nose to spite my face. Trump sent in the military to Portland and things got worse, he pulled them out and things got better.
Bolton is entirely discredited as a source for anything. I wouldn't trust Bolton if he said it was raining outside.

What do you call.... redirecting some of the police funding? That's.... defunding.
I disagree. As I understand it, right now if you call 911 the operator has 2 choices, armed police officers or fire/EMT. If some money is re-directed from armed police to unarmed, community police, you give that 911 operator another option for someone just sleeping in his car. Is that defunding police or focusing policing? Might be good is every cop spend his first 5 years as an unarmed, community police force before they got their wings.

I disagree. As I understand it, right now if you call 911 the operator has 2 choices, armed police officers or fire/EMT. If some money is re-directed from armed police to unarmed, community police, you give that 911 operator another option for someone just sleeping in his car. Is that defunding police or focusing policing? Might be good is every cop spend his first 5 years as an unarmed, community police force before they got their wings.

That's going to get people killed. Honestly, because I can think, just off the top of my head, of 3 times when police showed up to what should have been non-events... like someone is out in the car in the parking lot.... and it turned into a violent confrontation.

Now you are going to send unarmed people out? Yeah....

I think we're going to disagree on this... good luck with that. I know I'm not doing that for sure.

Some guy on PCP in his car at a Wendy's parking lot, and you want me to go check it out, with zero protection? hahahah.... yeah so I wonder who they intend to get to do that job.

Right now, if Zimmerman had not been armed, he would have been in the hospital with brain damage. So I get a call about a suspicious guy walking behind the condo buildings, and I have no protection at all... I'm going to get my face smashed in.

No. Not doing that. You are going to get people killed. Bad plan.

In fact, I just remembered this.... I worked at the homeless shelter, and they were asked why they had armed security, and the reason is because an unarmed guard asked a homeless person to not sleep on the steps, and the homeless guy pulled a knife and attacked the guard with it. Could have killed him. And guard couldn't do anything. He was unarmed. NO.... bad plan. Very bad plan.

New Topics

Forum List

Back