CDZ Have frustrated young Whites been bamboozled by BLM?

Bamboozled is correct. The whole narrative of black people "who died at the hands of police " was nothing but an excuse to jumpstart their "organization " , which is nothing but a Marxist agenda....never let a crisis go to waste, as the saying goes, and the BLM certainly hasn't!
So Blacks are not being killed by police?

The Police kill twice as many White suspects annually as Black suspects.
So why aren't you twice as outraged?
Is police killing white people OK with you? BTW, police would have to kill 6 times as many whites as blacks to make the number equivalent.
How do you make the adjustment for the disproportionate number of crimes committed relative to whites?

Police are encountering a disproportionate number of contact with blacks so it would seem that might be the better measure. Deaths per police contact. Something like that.
I can't say I know much about this subject. That said, I have to ask, is there really a disproportionate number of crimes or is it like what Trump says about virus testing. If Blacks are stopped and searched by police more often than whites, which appears to be the case generally, more Black crime will be discovered. If they stopped whites at the same rate would more white crime be found?
They Police do not arrest people for no reason

Is police killing white people OK with you? BTW, police would have to kill 6 times as many whites as blacks to make the number equivalent.
How do you make the adjustment for the disproportionate number of crimes committed relative to whites?

Police are encountering a disproportionate number of contact with blacks so it would seem that might be the better measure. Deaths per police contact. Something like that.
I can't say I know much about this subject. That said, I have to ask, is there really a disproportionate number of crimes or is it like what Trump says about virus testing. If Blacks are stopped and searched by police more often than whites, which appears to be the case generally, more Black crime will be discovered. If they stopped whites at the same rate would more white crime be found?
Even it that were true it is besides the point. If I search every car on the road I'll find everyone who has drugs with them. If I search no cars I won't find any drugs. If I search only the cars of Blacks, I'll find every Black who has drugs with them but never any whites with drugs. Skewed.

Bamboozled is correct. The whole narrative of black people "who died at the hands of police " was nothing but an excuse to jumpstart their "organization " , which is nothing but a Marxist agenda....never let a crisis go to waste, as the saying goes, and the BLM certainly hasn't!
PEOPLE have been killed unjustly by police. Please realize what is actually going on here.

PEOPLE have been killed unjustly by police. Please realize what is actually going on here.
Are all the races being killed at the same rate?

Guess that's up to the officer and the situation.

Even it that were true it is besides the point. If I search every car on the road I'll find everyone who has drugs with them. If I search no cars I won't find any drugs. If I search only the cars of Blacks, I'll find every Black who has drugs with them but never any whites with drugs. Skewed.
your premise is bogus
the police do not use race to determine drug searches

And therein lies the problem.

Exactly where are you going with this and what does it have to do with an organization with a Marxist agenda? Tit for tat? What exactly?

your premise is bogus
the police do not use race to determine drug searches
My bad, I should have been clear that I was talking about the US:

Drug-courier profiling is an investigative tool used by law enforcement to help identify suspects involved in drug trafficking. It involves police recognition of a specific set of characteristics or behaviors that are typically associated with those that engage in illegal drug sales, distribution, or transportation.

Exactly where are you going with this and what does it have to do with an organization with a Marxist agenda? Tit for tat? What exactly?
BLM has a social agenda. I'm not aware of its Marxist agenda.

And therein lies the problem.
So, an officer pulls someone over, runs their license and finds out they have outstanding tickets, or previous arrests that point towards drugs or the like...no matter race, that's the "situation " and it goes from there...
Understand that people of other races have been shot and killed by the police, but the one's who are killed and are black, by a white officer, are the one's who make the news...to feed into their AGENDA.

Well, if so you have a psychopathic police officer to thank for that.
Do you know how absurd that sounds to everyone who is not stupid?

You can ignore the impact the video had if you wish.

what video-----the SNIPPET that got SENT AROUND THE WORLD? I saw the video-----a cop trying to arrest a large man who RESISTED-----and a whole bunch of the neighborhood surrounding the scene.
--------I have seen lots of arrests-----and I have lived on the edge of a neighborhood where the NEIGHBORS would be delighted to attack the cop and "save" the arrestee. I have been on the edge of SAVED arrestees------cuffed to the hospital bedrails and an armed guard at the door "where is he"????? "his pals pulled him out during the night" -------when you have walked a mile in cop shoes.......................

It seems those who have walked in his shoes determined what he did wrong and promptly fired and then arrested him.

I have always believed people are innocent until proven guilty.

Maybe that's just me. I only saw a few snippets, I don't know what the history was between these men. Suppose, just for a second, that Mr. Floyd had accused Officer Chauvin's mother of prostitution? Wouldn't that justify a royal ass kicking? I would certainly say so. Further, Chauvin is a professional. Its his job to know how much of an ass kicking a suspect should be able to take. However, Floyd was sick. He was on his last legs from COVID19, had other cardiac problems as well. Did Floyd tell the officer about his illness? He wasn't wearing a mask that's for sure.

Needless to say, I can't say for sure what happened. However, its safe to say that it had nothing to do with the color of Floyd's skin
Well, if so you have a psychopathic police officer to thank for that.
Do you know how absurd that sounds to everyone who is not stupid?

You can ignore the impact the video had if you wish.

what video-----the SNIPPET that got SENT AROUND THE WORLD? I saw the video-----a cop trying to arrest a large man who RESISTED-----and a whole bunch of the neighborhood surrounding the scene.
--------I have seen lots of arrests-----and I have lived on the edge of a neighborhood where the NEIGHBORS would be delighted to attack the cop and "save" the arrestee. I have been on the edge of SAVED arrestees------cuffed to the hospital bedrails and an armed guard at the door "where is he"????? "his pals pulled him out during the night" -------when you have walked a mile in cop shoes.......................

It seems those who have walked in his shoes determined what he did wrong and promptly fired and then arrested him.

I have always believed people are innocent until proven guilty.

Maybe that's just me. I only saw a few snippets, I don't know what the history was between these men. Suppose, just for a second, that Mr. Floyd had accused Officer Chauvin's mother of prostitution? Wouldn't that justify a royal ass kicking? I would certainly say so. Further, Chauvin is a professional. Its his job to know how much of an ass kicking a suspect should be able to take. However, Floyd was sick. He was on his last legs from COVID19, had other cardiac problems as well. Did Floyd tell the officer about his illness? He wasn't wearing a mask that's for sure.

Needless to say, I can't say for sure what happened. However, its safe to say that it had nothing to do with the color of Floyd's skin
Before Derick Chauvin and Tou Thao even arrived on the scene Floyd was complaining of shortness of breath. So after being cuffed he was sat down on the sidewalk. It's only after Chauvin and Thao showed up and took command of the situation that things obviously took a turn for the worse. But Thao isn't white, he's of Asian descent, so the MSM will not mention him. It doesn't fit with their narrative.

Chauvin and Floyd worked on the same security team at a local nightclub for several years. It's safe to say they've met before. I've worked security at a nightclub before. You know everybody on your team. You've got to know who's got your back if the SHTF.

Chauvin is a veteran police officer. Likely trained to spot people who are drug addicts. And since Chauvin and Floyd worked together for a long time, it's highly unlikely that Chauvin didn't know damn well that Floyd was a druggie.

Last edited:
So, an officer pulls someone over...
Does he pull over cars at random or only those he believes have drugs?
If the policeman believes only Black would have drugs and then only pulls over Black drivers, it is a self-fulling prophecy. As for the Marxist agenda, I have no idea what that is based on or is it that anyone to the left of you is a Marxist?

Yeah, it's pretty well known. These numbers are from the 2014 FBI crime and statistics. It's pretty much the same every year though.

1596296517022.png

Yeah, it's pretty well known. These numbers are from the 2014 FBI crime and statistics. It's pretty much the same every year though.

View attachment 369918
you have made a huge mistake
you have used numbers against the Dems
they will not understand it

View attachment 369918
Pretty damning I must admit. I wonder if whites are being prosecuted with the same vigor as Blacks are? Are whites more likely to be offered a plea deal for a lesser charge than Blacks? I don't honestly know but I'd bet that is at least a part of the discrepancy in numbers.

Forum List

Back