CDZ Have frustrated young Whites been bamboozled by BLM?

The Police kill twice as many White suspects annually as Black suspects.
So why aren't you twice as outraged?
Is police killing white people OK with you? BTW, police would have to kill 6 times as many whites as blacks to make the number equivalent.
How do you make the adjustment for the disproportionate number of crimes committed relative to whites?

Police are encountering a disproportionate number of contact with blacks so it would seem that might be the better measure. Deaths per police contact. Something like that.
I can't say I know much about this subject. That said, I have to ask, is there really a disproportionate number of crimes or is it like what Trump says about virus testing. If Blacks are stopped and searched by police more often than whites, which appears to be the case generally, more Black crime will be discovered. If they stopped whites at the same rate would more white crime be found?
Yeah, it's pretty well known. These numbers are from the 2014 FBI crime and statistics. It's pretty much the same every year though.

View attachment 369918
Pretty damning I must admit. I wonder if whites are being prosecuted with the same vigor as Blacks are? Are whites more likely to be offered a plea deal for a lesser charge than Blacks? I don't honestly know but I'd bet that is at least a part of the discrepancy in numbers.
I'm not saying there is no racism. But I'm also not saying that it's all racism. There's shit they need to do too.

Well, if so you have a psychopathic police officer to thank for that.
Do you know how absurd that sounds to everyone who is not stupid?

You can ignore the impact the video had if you wish.

what video-----the SNIPPET that got SENT AROUND THE WORLD? I saw the video-----a cop trying to arrest a large man who RESISTED-----and a whole bunch of the neighborhood surrounding the scene.
--------I have seen lots of arrests-----and I have lived on the edge of a neighborhood where the NEIGHBORS would be delighted to attack the cop and "save" the arrestee. I have been on the edge of SAVED arrestees------cuffed to the hospital bedrails and an armed guard at the door "where is he"????? "his pals pulled him out during the night" -------when you have walked a mile in cop shoes.......................

It seems those who have walked in his shoes determined what he did wrong and promptly fired and then arrested him.

I have always believed people are innocent until proven guilty.

Maybe that's just me. I only saw a few snippets, I don't know what the history was between these men. Suppose, just for a second, that Mr. Floyd had accused Officer Chauvin's mother of prostitution? Wouldn't that justify a royal ass kicking? I would certainly say so. Further, Chauvin is a professional. Its his job to know how much of an ass kicking a suspect should be able to take. However, Floyd was sick. He was on his last legs from COVID19, had other cardiac problems as well. Did Floyd tell the officer about his illness? He wasn't wearing a mask that's for sure.

Needless to say, I can't say for sure what happened. However, its safe to say that it had nothing to do with the color of Floyd's skin

what video-----the SNIPPET that got SENT AROUND THE WORLD? I saw the video-----a cop trying to arrest a large man who RESISTED-----and a whole bunch of the neighborhood surrounding the scene.
--------I have seen lots of arrests-----and I have lived on the edge of a neighborhood where the NEIGHBORS would be delighted to attack the cop and "save" the arrestee. I have been on the edge of SAVED arrestees------cuffed to the hospital bedrails and an armed guard at the door "where is he"????? "his pals pulled him out during the night" -------when you have walked a mile in cop shoes.......................

It seems those who have walked in his shoes determined what he did wrong and promptly fired and then arrested him.

Maybe that's just me. I only saw a few snippets, I don't know what the history was between these men. Suppose, just for a second, that Mr. Floyd had accused Officer Chauvin's mother of prostitution? Wouldn't that justify a royal ass kicking? I would certainly say so. Further, Chauvin is a professional. Its his job to know how much of an ass kicking a suspect should be able to take. However, Floyd was sick. He was on his last legs from COVID19, had other cardiac problems as well. Did Floyd tell the officer about his illness? He wasn't wearing a mask that's for sure.

Needless to say, I can't say for sure what happened. However, its safe to say that it had nothing to do with the color of Floyd's skin
Before Derick Chauvin and Tou Thao even arrived on the scene Floyd was complaining of shortness of breath. So after being cuffed he was sat down on the sidewalk. It's only after Chauvin and Thao showed up and took command of the situation that things obviously took a turn for the worse. But Thao isn't white, he's of Asian descent, so the MSM will not mention him. It doesn't fit with their narrative.

Chauvin and Floyd worked on the same security team at a local nightclub for several years. It's safe to say they've met before. I've worked security at a nightclub before. You know everybody on your team. You've got to know who's got your back if the SHTF.

Chauvin is a veteran police officer. Likely trained to spot people who are drug addicts. And since Chauvin and Floyd worked together for a long time, it's highly unlikely that Chauvin didn't know damn well that Floyd was a druggie.

Chauvin was the senior officer and he was the one that was filmed with his knee on his neck with people where begging him to get off because there was something wrong with Floyd. All officers are mentioned but there is a plain reason why it's Floyd that gets the most attention. It's not some big media conspiracy.

Even if Floyd was a murderer a police officer can't do what Floyd did so whether he believed he did drugs or not is irrelevant.

Before Derick Chauvin and Tou Thao even arrived on the scene Floyd was complaining of shortness of breath. So after being cuffed he was sat down on the sidewalk. It's only after Chauvin and Thao showed up and took command of the situation that things obviously took a turn for the worse. But Thao isn't white, he's of Asian descent, so the MSM will not mention him. It doesn't fit with their narrative.

Chauvin and Floyd worked on the same security team at a local nightclub for several years. It's safe to say they've met before. I've worked security at a nightclub before. You know everybody on your team. You've got to know who's got your back if the SHTF.

Chauvin is a veteran police officer. Likely trained to spot people who are drug addicts. And since Chauvin and Floyd worked together for a long time, it's highly unlikely that Chauvin didn't know damn well that Floyd was a druggie.

Chauvin was the senior officer and he was the one that was filmed with his knee on his neck with people where begging him to get off because there was something wrong with Floyd. All officers are mentioned but there is a plain reason why it's Floyd that gets the most attention. It's not some big media conspiracy.

Even if Floyd was a murderer a police officer can't do what Floyd did so whether he believed he did drugs or not is irrelevant.
Opioids and related synthetics can literally paralyze a person's diaphragm. Thus making it nearly impossible for them to breathe. Sure there are other core muscle groups that can help, most notably, the intercostal skeletal muscles, but they very quickly fatigue under strain compared to smooth muscles, especially if the rig cage is being squeezed. It has a ratcheting effect. This fact is practically universally taught to first responders, including law enforcement officers.

Therefore, whether or not Chauvin believed that Floyd was a junkie is very relevant to the case, because if he knew, or should have known, that Floyd was an addict, it is evidence of premeditation and/or negligence.

Whether or not the prosecutors could suppress that evidence from being presented to the jury is up to judicial discretion.

And your insinuation that the leftstream media isn't pushing a narrative that it was racially motivated murder is just stupid.

Last edited:

Floyd was resisting arrest-----The knee on neck did not kill him. He died of a myocardial infarction. Contrary to the medicine you learned in the movie theater----people do not have a HEART ATTACK when they hear bad news unless there is something VERY WRONG with them already. The "people" told the cop to stop?----if any of the people in the crowd had any brains THEY would have put their hands on Floyd and told him.----"c'mon baby----be still"

Opioids and related synthetics can literally paralyze a person's diaphragm. Thus making it nearly impossible for them to breathe. Sure there are other core muscle groups that can help, most notably, the intercostal skeletal muscles, but they very quickly fatigue under strain compared to smooth muscles, especially if the rig cage is being squeezed. It has a ratcheting effect. This fact is practically universally taught to first responders, including law enforcement officers.

Therefore, whether or not Chauvin believed that Floyd was a junkie is very relevant to the case, because if he knew, or should have known, that Floyd was an addict, it is evidence of premeditation and/or negligence.

Whether or not the prosecutors could suppress that evidence from being presented to the jury is up to judicial discretion.

And your insinuation that the leftstream media isn't pushing a narrative that it was racially motivated murder is just stupid.

I may be wrong---I am relying on memory----I thought that Floyd's drug of choice was Ketamine----which does not depress respiration-----HOWEVER---you expect cops to know that?

I don't think it is a coincidence that Marxist transformers masquerading as Black Lives Matter were so successful recruiting young White people. You have more angst and uncertainty with unemployed, struggling young White people than at anytime in recent history. All it took was being cooped up for a couple months on lockdown and playing the George Floyd video 24/7 and suddenly they had a whole generation of recruits looking to vent.

My nephew is a perfect example. A recent college grad, a couple of short employment gigs that ended "due to Covid". He also had a good friend in college who was black that told him about his multiple random stops. He is now on a Facebook rampage demanding that any friend who is not in support of BLM unfriend him immediately whether you are family or not. It would be an interesting to know what percentage of White BLM protesters are unemployed.
Bamboozled? Which of the stories of Black people who died at the hands of police were fakes?

No, that isn't false. What is false, is that nearly all of them were entirely justified. In the vast majority of cases, the death of the suspect, was because of his own actions.

The bamboozle, is that they are standing up for black lives.

They are not standing up for black lives. More blacks are dying today, than ever before. Murder rates, specifically among blacks, is higher today than in the last 30 years almost.

The irony is, the white people standing up for BLM, are actually getting black people killed in mass numbers.... ironically in a stand against white racism.

Whites are killing blacks, in the name of standing against white racism. The irony there is amazing.

That was before we had evidence.

When I first saw it, I thought the officer killed him.

But now we have evidence. We know from the autopsy, that it wasn't the knee that killed him. It was the drugs in his system.

For the most part they are anti social young whites

square pegs in a world of round holes

There is zero justification for kneeling on a man's neck for nine minutes. None.

begging him to get off because there was something wrong with Floyd. All officers are mentioned but there is a plain reason why it's Floyd that gets the most attention. It's not some big media conspiracy.

The kneeling on the neck of a suspect is being banned all around the country. Not even those who once supported it are still supporting it.

But now we have evidence. We know from the autopsy, that it wasn't the knee that killed him. It was the drugs in his system.

myocardial infarction----often a result of long term
drug use----especially stuff like heroin and cocaine.
He had a million and one risk factors for heart attack.
I never thought that the cop killed him. I knee on my neck would not kill me

You don't kneel on a dying man's neck for nine minutes. You get him help. He will be found guilty.

I'm just saying. My first thought was horror. I thought this officer needs prison time.

But now, after reading the evidence.... no, I'm with the officer. I think the dude killed himself with drugs, and the officer is innocent.

begging him to get off because there was something wrong with Floyd. All officers are mentioned but there is a plain reason why it's Floyd that gets the most attention. It's not some big media conspiracy.

The kneeling on the neck of a suspect is being banned all around the country. Not even those who once supported it are still supporting it.

political. Give it time----soon handcuffs will be banned. There is a DANGER to the use of handcuffs-------TIGHT CUFFS. There is a small sensory nerve at the base of the thumb that can be compressed with TOO TIGHT CUFFS causing numbness of part of the thumb-----BAN THE CUFFS!!!!!!!!!!

It killed Elijah McClain also and he didn't do drugs.......

There is zero justification for kneeling on a man's neck for nine minutes. None.

That's not the question, the question is whether or not the knee killed him.

BTW, there can be plenty of justification for the officer to do what he did. If, for example, Mr. Floyd had accused Officer Chauvin's sister of skankdom, or his mother of prostitution- I could see it. Same if he would have accused Officer Chauvin of buggery, or Chauvin's father of pederasty. Everyone has to defend their honor.

political. Give it time----soon handcuffs will be banned. There is a DANGER to the use of handcuffs-------TIGHT CUFFS. There is a small sensory nerve at the base of the thumb that can be compressed with TOO TIGHT CUFFS causing numbness of part of the thumb-----BAN THE CUFFS!!!!!!!!!!

If that's the way you want it, so be it.

You don't kneel on a dying man's neck for nine minutes. You get him help. He will be found guilty.

Maybe he might. But that's really something for 12 Angry Men to decide.

That's not the question, the question is whether or not the knee killed him.

Not getting off of him when it was clear he was in distress and getting him help contributed to his death.

BTW, there can be plenty of justification for the officer to do what he did. If, for example, Mr. Floyd had accused Officer Chauvin's sister of skankdom, or his mother of prostitution- I could see it. Same if he would have accused Officer Chauvin of buggery, or Chauvin's father of pederasty. Everyone has to defend their honor.

This is where I lose interest.

Forum List

Back