CDZ Have frustrated young Whites been bamboozled by BLM?

Well, if so you have a psychopathic police officer to thank for that.
Do you know how absurd that sounds to everyone who is not stupid?

You can ignore the impact the video had if you wish.

what video-----the SNIPPET that got SENT AROUND THE WORLD? I saw the video-----a cop trying to arrest a large man who RESISTED-----and a whole bunch of the neighborhood surrounding the scene.
--------I have seen lots of arrests-----and I have lived on the edge of a neighborhood where the NEIGHBORS would be delighted to attack the cop and "save" the arrestee. I have been on the edge of SAVED arrestees------cuffed to the hospital bedrails and an armed guard at the door "where is he"????? "his pals pulled him out during the night" -------when you have walked a mile in cop shoes.......................

It seems those who have walked in his shoes determined what he did wrong and promptly fired and then arrested him.

not really-----the orders came from "above"

what video-----the SNIPPET that got SENT AROUND THE WORLD? I saw the video-----a cop trying to arrest a large man who RESISTED-----and a whole bunch of the neighborhood surrounding the scene.
--------I have seen lots of arrests-----and I have lived on the edge of a neighborhood where the NEIGHBORS would be delighted to attack the cop and "save" the arrestee. I have been on the edge of SAVED arrestees------cuffed to the hospital bedrails and an armed guard at the door "where is he"????? "his pals pulled him out during the night" -------when you have walked a mile in cop shoes.......................

It seems those who have walked in his shoes determined what he did wrong and promptly fired and then arrested him.

not really-----the orders came from "above"

It's now happening all around the country.

I have always believed people are innocent until proven guilty.

Maybe that's just me. I only saw a few snippets, I don't know what the history was between these men. Suppose, just for a second, that Mr. Floyd had accused Officer Chauvin's mother of prostitution? Wouldn't that justify a royal ass kicking? I would certainly say so. Further, Chauvin is a professional. Its his job to know how much of an ass kicking a suspect should be able to take. However, Floyd was sick. He was on his last legs from COVID19, had other cardiac problems as well. Did Floyd tell the officer about his illness? He wasn't wearing a mask that's for sure.

Needless to say, I can't say for sure what happened. However, its safe to say that it had nothing to do with the color of Floyd's skin

Maybe that's just me. I only saw a few snippets, I don't know what the history was between these men. Suppose, just for a second, that Mr. Floyd had accused Officer Chauvin's mother of prostitution? Wouldn't that justify a royal ass kicking? I would certainly say so.

And yet it would be illegal.

Further, Chauvin is a professional. Its his job to know how much of an ass kicking a suspect should be able to take. However, Floyd was sick. He was on his last legs from COVID19, had other cardiac problems as well. Did Floyd tell the officer about his illness? He wasn't wearing a mask that's for sure.

Needless to say, I can't say for sure what happened. However, its safe to say that it had nothing to do with the color of Floyd's skin

Of course it did.

Maybe that's just me. I only saw a few snippets, I don't know what the history was between these men. Suppose, just for a second, that Mr. Floyd had accused Officer Chauvin's mother of prostitution? Wouldn't that justify a royal ass kicking? I would certainly say so.

Further, Chauvin is a professional. Its his job to know how much of an ass kicking a suspect should be able to take. However, Floyd was sick. He was on his last legs from COVID19, had other cardiac problems as well. Did Floyd tell the officer about his illness? He wasn't wearing a mask that's for sure.

Of course it did.

Au contraire. The Police Departments of our tremendous nation are charged with the duty of administering beatings when they are needed to be administered. And you make accusations against a police officer's mother, you can expect to get beaten to the fullest extent of the law, regardless of what your racial identity is, at least around here.

Of course it did.

Au contraire. The Police Departments of our tremendous nation are charged with the duty of administering beatings when they are needed to be administered. And you make accusations against a police officer's mother, you can expect to get beaten to the fullest extent of the law, regardless of what your racial identity is, at least around here.
Oh? Our Police Depts are CHARGED with the DUTY of administering beatings? Oh Really? What country are you from?

Of course it did.

I hope you don't expect me to take this seriously.

Of course it did.

I hope you don't expect me to take this seriously.

Do whatever you want. But don't be surprised if you get your ass kicked around here if you accuse a police officer's mother of prostitution or being a skank. They don't put up with that shit, but if you want to try anyhow, be my guest.

I don't think it is a coincidence that Marxist transformers masquerading as Black Lives Matter were so successful recruiting young White people. You have more angst and uncertainty with unemployed, struggling young White people than at anytime in recent history. All it took was being cooped up for a couple months on lockdown and playing the George Floyd video 24/7 and suddenly they had a whole generation of recruits looking to vent.

My nephew is a perfect example. A recent college grad, a couple of short employment gigs that ended "due to Covid". He also had a good friend in college who was black that told him about his multiple random stops. He is now on a Facebook rampage demanding that any friend who is not in support of BLM unfriend him immediately whether you are family or not. It would be an interesting to know what percentage of White BLM protesters are unemployed.
Bamboozled? Which of the stories of Black people who died at the hands of police were fakes?

Almost all of them.

Of course it did.

Oh? Our Police Depts are CHARGED with the DUTY of administering beatings? Oh Really? What country are you from?

he musta mistated. ----the POLICE are charged with DOING AN ARREST when an arrest is warranted----and it was. CRIMINALS often resist arrest and the cops are charged with DEALING with that problem and SUCCESSFULLY arrest

Well, if so you have a psychopathic police officer to thank for that. One that should have been off the force long ago.

Thats not what caused all of this idiocy

No it's not. It just brought what caused this to light for millions.

"it" "this" could you PLEASE ID your pronouns

You are perfectly aware of what is being discussed.

I am aware---but you are unable to specify

Of course it did.
:auiqs.jpg:

I challenge you to explain the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion, so that your peers at the USMB forum may scrutinize your logic.

I predict that you will run away from that challenge with your tail between your legs, like an idiot.

I don't think it is a coincidence that Marxist transformers masquerading as Black Lives Matter were so successful recruiting young White people. You have more angst and uncertainty with unemployed, struggling young White people than at anytime in recent history. All it took was being cooped up for a couple months on lockdown and playing the George Floyd video 24/7 and suddenly they had a whole generation of recruits looking to vent.
Its a generation that is afraid of everything

they grew up wearing crash helmets in baby strollers

Forum List

Back