Have Democrats mentioned the 20-40 million illegals versus the number of available ventilators?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
There must be 100 threads pointing out the shortage of ventilators and supplies because the Orange Man is bad.
Has any Democrat brought up the impact of 20-40 million illegals and the up to 40 million of their spawn here on stolen citizenships...and how they factor in during this desperate time and shortage of resources?

There must be 100 threads pointing out the shortage of ventilators and supplies because the Orange Man is bad.
Has any Democrat brought up the impact of 20-40 million illegals and the up to 40 million of their spawn here on stolen citizenships...and how they factor in during this desperate time and shortage of resources?
Since there number has been recorded at 11 million... A person can't bring up issues derived by someone's imagination. And lest we forget.

8-14-12-illegal-immigration.jpg

Since there number has been recorded at 11 million... A person can't bring up issues derived by someone's imagination. And lest we forget.

So you believe America has no right to sovereignty...you believe our Declaration Of Independence should be trashed?
haha...and you people wonder why you have Trump running you around.
You believe that Mexico has a right to our robust taxpayer funded welfare system and to this territory since natives inhabited this land once upon a time?
Do you also believe the original owner of my home will always have a right to come stay with me when he pleases?
hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers refuse to get out of your own way....comedy gold!
Yale Study Finds Twice as Many Undocumented Immigrants as Previous Estimates

Uhm how ignorant are you with that meme?

unnamed (1).png

View attachment 320304
Not as ignorant as you, it seems.
He knows exactly what he is talking about.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 320304

History is not strong with you also it appears. Chief sitting bullshit

Amen. But we all know illegals are the future of the Democratic party and they will be protected , even before citizens.

Our job is to not become victims of stupid immigration policies, like those guys did.

That number was pulled out of some libs ass 20 years ago

try 20-30 million for a more realistic estimate

So you believe America has no right to sovereignty...you believe our Declaration Of Independence should be trashed?
You believe that Mexico has a right to our robust taxpayer funded welfare system and to this territory since natives inhabited this land once upon a time?
Do you also believe the original owner of my home will always have a right to come stay with me when he pleases?
hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers refuse to get out of your own way....comedy gold!

This is what I believe.

You whites stole this country by attempting genocide on most of 500 sovereign nations already here. When the declaration of independence was written people like me were not free. trump doesn't have me running anywhere. The "Mexicans" you are talking about are related to many of the original tribes and nations that were here when whitey discovered the place were people were standing on the beaches looking at him. And so what I believe is whites like yourself just need to shut the fuck up with that immigration bullshit. Most of the 330 million people here are descendants of illegals. Be glad our native American brother/sisters have allowed you to be here and have not taken this government to the world court.

So:

That number was pulled out of some libs ass 20 years ago

try 20-30 million for a more realistic estimate
No I won't be trying to consider a fake number you pulled out of Limbaughs fat ass. Your ancestors are illegal immigrants son. That's what you descend from.

Amen. But we all know illegals are the future of the Democratic party and they will be protected , even before citizens.
Keep telling yourself that lie loon.

View attachment 320304
Ummm....what?

Are you Mormon or something? You think they came here by boat?

View attachment 320304
Ummm....what?

Are you Mormon or something? You think they came here by boat?

Holy shit, really?

This is what I believe.

You whites stole this country by attempting genocide on most of 500 sovereign nations already here. When the declaration of independence was written people like me were not free. trump doesn't have me running anywhere. The "Mexicans" you are talking about are related to many of the original tribes and nations that were here when whitey discovered the place were people were standing on the beaches looking at him. And so what I believe is whites like yourself just need to shut the fuck up with that immigration bullshit. Most of the 330 million people here are descendants of illegals. Be glad our native American brother/sisters have allowed you to be here and have not taken this government to the world court.

So:

You need a lesson in world history. Nearly every single country in the world was formed by similar methods. Are we to turn the world upside down to suit your wishes?

How is that a lie? Of course illegals will vote for the party that allows them to continue breaking the law. That is common sense.

This is what I believe.

So:

You need a lesson in world history. Nearly every single country in the world was formed by similar methods. Are we to turn the world upside down to suit your wishes?

Me and history are just fine. You and excuses for poor white behavior seem to be just fine as well.

Because 11 million is much better...

How is that a lie? Of course illegals will vote for the party that allows them to continue breaking the law. That is common sense.
It been proven that illegals can't vote number 1. And so whites like you vote republican because that party will allow you to break the law. It's about time one of you admitted what everybody knew.

It been proven that illegals can't vote number 1. And so whites like you vote republican because that party will allow you to break the law. It's about time one of you admitted what everybody knew.
The list of dead people and people who have left the district is at your local District Court even though they aren't removed from the voting rolls; get the list and show up and vote.

New Topics

Forum List

Back