Have Democrats finally grown some balls? They through with the You go low and We go high nonsense?

The latest sign of political divide: shaming and shunning public officials

David Axelrod, a key architect of Barack Obama's presidential campaigns, tweeted that he disagreed with those cheering the restaurant's eviction of Sanders. "I am kind of amazed and appalled by the number of folks on Left who applauded the expulsion," he tweeted. "This, in the end, is a triumph for @realDonaldTrump vision of America: Now we're divided by red plates & blue plates! #sad."

-------------------

Is the Democrat's "Turn the Other Cheek" philosophy finally over? Are they now gonna fight back?
It was only days ago Republicans were cheering when gays were denied a service. It seems they party when an unarmed black is shot. Was abusing babies and children, finally, a step too far?

Look at what Democrats have done.
Pam Bondi, the Attorney General who Trump illegally gave 25 thousand dollars to, to not join the Trump U Civil Suit, was recently chased from a Movie Theater.

Avowed Racist, Steve Miller, architect of Trump's Anti Muslim and unconstitutional travel ban was chased from a Mexican Restaurant.

Sarah Sanders was booed and shunned.

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was chased from a Mexican Restaurant.

It's not like it's new. Remember when an Ice Cream shop told Joe Biden to stay away? Then you have blacks that were denied service.

Remember when Mike Pence, now vice president, put a 250 million dollar scare into businesses in Indiana with his draconian anti gay laws that were not only passed, but quickly repealed?

Democrats have been taking it for a long time not wanting to divide the nation. But is it finally over. Republicans are 90% white and constantly attack minorities. Have Democrats finally had enough?

Gawd, I hope so.
Trun the other cheek?

you are a fucking tard....republicans have never attacked or gotten in someone face in a private setting. You guys want conflict, we'll be your huckleberry.......you Birkenstock wearing beta males, have no idea what you're getting into..........

Fox News commentator apologizes for racist remark

Look at that. A Republican apologizing to a black man for his racist remark. Shock and awe.
There are probably 1000 common words or phrases that would be perfectly acceptable if said to a white person but are considered racist when said to a black person. People need to know when to turn on their "I'm talking to a black person" filter.
Because saying "have you lost your cotton picking mind" to a black man needs a filter.

Or describing them as "uppity".

Or calling them tar baby.

I have never, ever heard these phrases used against white people. Not ever.

Wow dean, you guys are really scraping the bottom of the barrel if someone saying "out of your cotton picking mind" is enough to send you into fits of hysterics.

There are probably 1000 common words or phrases that would be perfectly acceptable if said to a white person but are considered racist when said to a black person. People need to know when to turn on their "I'm talking to a black person" filter.
Because saying "have you lost your cotton picking mind" to a black man needs a filter.

You are uppity!
I know. That's why USMB Republicans hate me so. They can't handle the truth.

they dont' hate you..

you're there best source of entertainment
I know, for Republicans next to babies in cages and shooting unarmed black men.

I'm a distant third.
you are a moron......Obama put kids in cages as you call them...you never got mad...I guess you were too busy sucking him off.....

David Axelrod, a key architect of Barack Obama's presidential campaigns, tweeted that he disagreed with those cheering the restaurant's eviction of Sanders. "I am kind of amazed and appalled by the number of folks on Left who applauded the expulsion," he tweeted. "This, in the end, is a triumph for @realDonaldTrump vision of America: Now we're divided by red plates & blue plates! #sad."

-------------------

Is the Democrat's "Turn the Other Cheek" philosophy finally over? Are they now gonna fight back?
It was only days ago Republicans were cheering when gays were denied a service. It seems they party when an unarmed black is shot. Was abusing babies and children, finally, a step too far?

Pam Bondi, the Attorney General who Trump illegally gave 25 thousand dollars to, to not join the Trump U Civil Suit, was recently chased from a Movie Theater.

Avowed Racist, Steve Miller, architect of Trump's Anti Muslim and unconstitutional travel ban was chased from a Mexican Restaurant.

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was chased from a Mexican Restaurant.

It's not like it's new. Remember when an Ice Cream shop told Joe Biden to stay away? Then you have blacks that were denied service.

Remember when Mike Pence, now vice president, put a 250 million dollar scare into businesses in Indiana with his draconian anti gay laws that were not only passed, but quickly repealed?

Democrats have been taking it for a long time not wanting to divide the nation. But is it finally over. Republicans are 90% white and constantly attack minorities. Have Democrats finally had enough?

Gawd, I hope so.

And what the fuck are you going to say when all your hate inspires another baseball field shooter or worse? Or are you pushing for a civil war?

Soros is pushing for civil war. His mindless zombies, like Dean, are "just following orders"

It's pretty damn simple, people are going to die if they keep it up and commies never accept responsibility for their actions.

-------------------

Gawd, I hope so.

I understand this desire to fight back in kind. And a little of it in the right instance is warranted. But the very fact that one party is going high while the other lives on the underbelly of rats in the sewer is what is making Democrats attractive right now. George Will and other staunch conservatives have expressed this out loud and in writing, one party is vile while the other still does uphold American values, the Democrats. That is why so many are jumping ship to actually call for Republicans to vote Democrat this next election.

I agree fighting back in kind feels good and they deserve it, but America will be better served if Democrats hold the high ground at least long enough to get control of one or both houses of Congress in November. Once that takes place Trump and his sewer will be stopped until he is gone.

Hang on to your humanity a little longer Democrats, don't come down to their level except in a few cases where it will be effective. The public needs a clean alternative to vote for in November.

Liberals actions against known conservatives in private settings is about the worst thing they could possibly do. You can't have a democratic system where everybody is getting beligerent toward the opposition in public & private places.

What Democrats really need is for their leaders to stop the politically correct rhetoric and start speaking their minds.

The biggest problem Liberals face isn't Trumpbots and other conservatives, it's the absolute lack of effective leadership.

Harrassing a woman who is eating in a restaraunt with her family is "growing some balls" ?

The left has always been gutless.
Or constantly attacking a grandmother shouting lock her up. How could Democrats do something like..............what...........who..........it was Republicans?

Oops, never mind.

That same grandmother who called 1/2 the country deplorables.

And you are shocked.

Show us where this woman called anyone deplorable.

Face it Deany.

You need help.

You are such a habitual liar that you don't what is true and what isn't.

Harrassing a woman who is eating in a restaraunt with her family is "growing some balls" ?

No one was harassed... She was just asked to leave...

They should have put a sign in the door 'No Child Kidnappers'....

Sanders was asked to leave because the actions she took. The owner found some of them reprehensive... I am sure Sanders could have said sorry for backing a policy which rips families apart, but she had all week and she didn't, she just lied and lied....

Sorry I wouldn't serve her food either...
'No Child Kidnappers'....

Except for Republicans, the entire nation is embarrassed.

Republicans are half the nation.

Why don't you move to Cuba where you belong ?

-------------------

Gawd, I hope so.

It's like a Red Wings/Penguins game in here.

The sooner you lay off the racism sauce the sooner people will listen to what you want to say. Don't let the message silence the messenger. Of course you know its wrong to harass anyone or take direct action against someone for their political views or public office they hold, race or whatever. Radicalized members of both sides commit extreme behaviors. Come closer to the center. It's much less hostile there.

When the right stops their blatantly racist behaviour, the left will stop calling them in it. It’s just that easy.

Or they might pick a fight that does not end well for them.

Fox News commentator apologizes for racist remark

Look at that. A Republican apologizing to a black man for his racist remark. Shock and awe.

However, it is okay for a white Democrat to call blacks Uncle Tom or women sluts or ****.

It is plain wrong to treat others with such disrespect, I really don't care what your politics are, wrong is wrong. That you excuse one side and not the other is hypocritical and dishonest. Even those in your own party are tired of your lies.

David Axelrod, a key architect of Barack Obama's presidential campaigns, tweeted that he disagreed with those cheering the restaurant's eviction of Sanders. "I am kind of amazed and appalled by the number of folks on Left who applauded the expulsion," he tweeted. "This, in the end, is a triumph for @realDonaldTrump vision of America: Now we're divided by red plates & blue plates!​

David is patently right. The politics of discrimination are not a good sight on either side, and they are playing into the hands of those who thrive on discrimination and widening and deepening divisions. This kind of politics will inevitably play out to the detriment of those who traditionally insist on inclusion, and to the detriment of those who are the most vulnerable, and most likely to be shown the door. In case the recent harassment of GOP officials take hold, and with the consent of Democrats, the latter also will look like hypocrites trying to defend gays or folks of color being thrown out.

Of course, the GOP - the party of Trumpletons, lately - has gone completely bananas. That's no reason for Democrats to follow their lead.

I don't think anyone is following anyone they have both gone nuts. Look at the violence after the election by the left and look at antagonistic commentary by the right.

-------------------

Gawd, I hope so.

So Doctor Frankenstein (Democrats ... or maybe 'Igor, in this case - Axelrod) is disgusted / repulsed by his creation (intolerant, butt-hurt snowflakes)?!

Bwuhahaha......

Democrats can finally see what type of person was willing to vote for a proven felon who compromised national security while enriching herself, who was willing to commit treason and break any other law she had to in order to win, what kind of person would STILL vote for the DNC's hand-picked criminal candidate even after the DNC screwed their base by lying, cheating, and giving the nomination to a crook who could not win it...

The answer is ignorant, intolerant sheep who would celebrate a bakery owner being forced to serve a customer whose order violated their personal religious beliefs but then cheer on a business owner who shares their political view for refusing to serve anyone who does not share their views.... :p

Give them a break...

It is a slight step up from calling a woman a 'gash' and calling for her to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, and raped while all of it filmed for 'posterity'....

:p

You are uppity!
I know. That's why USMB Republicans hate me so. They can't handle the truth.

they dont' hate you..

you're there best source of entertainment
I know, for Republicans next to babies in cages and shooting unarmed black men.

I'm a distant third.

It was Obama that liked to throw babies in dog kennels and you never mentioned it, I take it that was okay for you.

When the results of investigations comeback exonerating the police officer that seems to hurt your feeling because it hurts your agenda.

Also, I don't hate you, you aren't worth the time or energy, I do laugh at you a lot, because you are an inconsistent whack job.

Local coffee shop tried red/blue menus priced accordingly. Democrats quickly went into denial of their party by ordering from the red menu to save money.

The color-coded menus are gone now. All are blue. But those showing a voter registration card designating any affiliation other than (D) to the cashier get a 20% discount. Unaffiliated works OK. Otherwise no card - no discount.

Completely humiliating for the Democrats.....

Scalise Is Giving A Lesson In Civility To Maxine Waters

The victim of an attempted assassination attempt as a result of violent, extremist Democrat rhetoric triggering a snowflake supporter into violence, R-Scalise asks Maxine Waters to tone down the call for stalking, targeting Republicans / Trump administration personnel.

Civility and respect always prevails over harassment and disrespect,” Scalise, of Louisiana, tweeted Sunday evening.'

Nine simple words from Scalise, a target of left wing extremist hate and violent rhetoric pushed to far, makes Maxine Waters and her despicable Democratic Party look like complete asses / losers / threats to our safety and security.

:clap:

Completely humiliating for the Democrats.....

Scalise Is Giving A Lesson In Civility To Maxine Waters

The victim of an attempted assassination attempt as a result of violent, extremist Democrat rhetoric triggering a snowflake supporter into violence, R-Scalise asks Maxine Waters to tone down the call for stalking, targeting Republicans / Trump administration personnel.

Civility and respect always prevails over harassment and disrespect,” Scalise, of Louisiana, tweeted Sunday evening.'

Nine simple words from Scalise, a target of left wing extremist hate and violent rhetoric pushed to far, makes Maxine Waters and her despicable Democratic Party look like complete asses / losers / threats to our safety and security.

:clap:

Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010 | HuffPost

Look at the 4th name on the list. Six people were killed when Giffords was targeted, including a 9 year old girl.

Conservatives are the worst at demonizing people, and they could not care less. When Palin put up this websites cons everywhere were cheering her on. They have no high ground, they are the reason for the vileness in the country today.

Or constantly attacking a grandmother shouting lock her up. How could Democrats do something like..............what...........who..........it was Republicans?

Oops, never mind.

And you are shocked.

Face it Deany.

You need help.

After Trump suggested Hillary be murdered you are outraged at "deplorable". Don't you know that's what makes you deplorable?

Trump: 'Second Amendment people' could stop Clinton

Oops, never mind.

And you are shocked.

Face it Deany.

You need help.

After Trump suggested Hillary be murdered you are outraged at "deplorable". Don't you know that's what makes you deplorable?

Trump: 'Second Amendment people' could stop Clinton

Why do you keep lying ?

He never suggested she be murdered.

You are pathological.

You need serious serious help getting back to reality.

Show me where he uses the term murdered.

I enjoy being a deplorable per Hillary's definition.

I was happy to see her defeated.

I know you were heartbroken.

I know your dole was threatened.

But, for heaven's sake, you should seek professional care for the effects of all that pot, alcohol, and masturbation.

Forum List

Back