Zone1 Have A Fun and Safe Halloween Season Mods (and everyone else too)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Some of you scare me more than others. 🎃

Halloween skeleton.jpg

• Banned
Also Halloween itself today involves dressing up, carving pumpkins, eating candy, going trick-or-treating for the kids, going to parties and hayrides. It's just about fun. I don't see how any of that is worshipping Satan. Also, what I said in post eight.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Multiple posts have been deleted. Based on the OP this is about costumes and general Halloween fun. Lets keep it like that shall we.

Thank you and happy Halloween to you too. Slade3200 wanted me to tag him to troll the troll, however now that the garbage has been taken out, I'll just tag him here to wish him a happy Halloween season too. :D

Thank you and happy Halloween to you too. Slade3200 wanted me to tag him to troll the troll, however now that the garbage has been taken out, I'll just tag him here to wish him a happy Halloween season too. :D
I think maybe I’ll dress up as a troll this Halloween instead of Elmo. Happy Halloween y’all!

Also Halloween itself today involves dressing up, carving pumpkins, eating candy, going trick-or-treating for the kids, going to parties and hayrides. It's just about fun. I don't see how any of that is worshipping Satan. Also, what I said in post eight.
All hail Santa!!

How did I do?

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything but it's a really cute dog nonetheless. :)

All hail Santa!!

How did I do?

1. It's not time for Christmas yet. Not until the pumpkins are carved and the Thanksgiving dinner is served.
2. Although Santa is fun Jesus is the one we should hail.
3. Please stay on topic as this is about Halloween.

You must not see the picture he copied.

I saw it but I didn't get it. Is it from a horror movie? It does sort of look creepy for Halloween I'll give him that along with a like.

Edit: I guess that's yours lol

Season? What do you plan to do for Halloween if you don't have kids? Scare the neighbors kids? Dress up in fantasy outfits in public? Display facsimiles of human body parts for fun? Volunteer at local centers to metal detect metallic objects in kids trick or treat bags? It ain't your daddy's Haloween. The crime rate spikes and adults get to indulge in a fantasy world.

Season? What do you plan to do for Halloween if you don't have kids? Scare the neighbors kids? Dress up in fantasy outfits in public? Display facsimiles of human body parts for fun? Volunteer at local centers to metal detect metallic objects in kids trick or treat bags? It ain't your daddy's Haloween. The crime rate spikes and adults get to indulge in a fantasy world.

Bah humbug to you too Ebenezer Boo!!

Your name isn't Debbie, and you don't have a sister named Cindy, do you?

I dated a girl named Cindy Downer years ago, and she mentioned having a sister.

Forum List

Back