Havana Syndrome

Dunno Fort - I’ve seen too many firsthand experiences to think that.
Not reliable. People are easily fooled by their own brains. That's why the health community still has a very skeptical eye on this. For one, the reported symptoms are ALL over the map. For two, it seems only to be reported by people who have heard about it existing, which makes sense, given the wild range of alleged symptoms. So many think this is just a range of symptoms and illnesses and psychosomatic hallucinations. If I can find the decent article I read, I will post it.

It’s been happening too often with very similar experiences from very credible people (at times in groups) to dump into a conspiracy bucket.

The number of reported cases is very small and the symptoms are all over the map and not similar. That's why there is a lot of skepticism.

The number of reported cases is very small and the symptoms are all over the map and not similar. That's why there is a lot of skepticism.
Dunno, I’ve seen half a dozen interviews and symptoms appear to be pretty similar.
Hey I get it - Sounds far fetched, but at some point we might be wise to take it seriously.

Dunno, I’ve seen half a dozen interviews and symptoms appear to be pretty similar.
Hey I get it - Sounds far fetched, but at some point we might be wise to take it seriously.

Virtually every one in government and most over seas business travellers have heard abut it by now
True. And look, now we have almost 100 possible cases...? With varying symptoms. Varying locations of onset (some people are at home when it first "occurs"), no real evidence of any brain damage.

That article took all the most fanciful turns, didn't it?

And another opinion:

It’s gonna remain a mystery for awhile. But there are true scientists and other experts working on it full time.

It’s kinda like UFOs. Very credible people have witnessed these objects which defy currently know scientific explanations.

Something is bound to pop sooner or later.

It’s gonna remain a mystery for awhile. But there are true scientists and other experts working on it full time.

It’s kinda like UFOs. Very credible people have witnessed these objects which defy currently know scientific explanations.

Something is bound to pop sooner or later.
It is also like UFOs in that people can hallucinate, have false memories, make poor assumptions, etc. It could also have a mundane explanation, like a UFO. Such as mass hysteria.

It is also like UFOs in that people can hallucinate, have false memories, make poor assumptions, etc. It could also have a mundane explanation, like a UFO. Such as mass hysteria.

I'm enjoying this debate Fort. When it comes to unexplainable but credible eywitness stuff, I'm an Agnostic - IOW, I do not know whether it's real or it isn't.

Moon landing was a hoax? BS
Sandy Hook was a false flag? BS
911 same? BS
Trump won in 2020 and there was widespread voter fraud? BS

UFO first hand military accounts? Credible
Havana syndrome first hand accounts? Credible

Sooo - On the subject of HS first hand accounts? I'm Agnostic (we don't know)

1632335379335.png

I'm enjoying this debate Fort. When it comes to unexplainable but credible eywitness stuff, I'm an Agnostic - IOW, I do not know whether it's real or it isn't.

Moon landing was a hoax? BS
Sandy Hook was a false flag? BS
911 same? BS
Trump won in 2020 and there was widespread voter fraud? BS

UFO first hand military accounts? Credible
Havana syndrome first hand accounts? Credible

Sooo - On the subject of HS first hand accounts? I'm Agnostic (we don't know)

While the people reporting UFOs and Havana syndrome may be credible, that only means they are not intentionally lying. The human brain has many other ways of believing falsehoods:

- hallucinations
- psychosomatic symptoms
- just plain being fooled
- false memories
- mass hysteria
- mental illness/delusion

Alien abductees pass lie detector tests.

Forum List

Back