Hate wins the 2016 election

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
All of those that died in the Civil war, died for nothing. All of those that died in WWII, died for nothing.

The southern bigots have their revenge. The Ku Klux Klan and the Neo-Nazis are dancing in the streets.

The right wing fascist coup is complete.

Woe to America.....and the rest of the world. An evil worse than Hitler has just won the White House.

All of those that died in the Civil war, died for nothing. All of those that died in WWII, died for nothing.

The southern bigots have their revenge. The Ku Klux Klan and the Neo-Nazis are dancing in the streets.

Woe to America.....and the rest of the world. An evil worse than Hitler has just won the White House.

You got your collective asses handed to you because of YOUR actions. You sewed the seeds of radicalism and hatred and reaped the anger of the American populace.

Now, and I say this politely, go fuck yourself and shut de fuck up.

ROFLMAO

Yeah... that's the ticket.

hate to break your heart but the evil facist witch Hitlery did not win the election.:rofl::rolleyes-41:

I'm a bit surprised that people aren't talking more about the fact that the LIBERAL NORTH is THE reason why Trump won and Hillary lost.

America wants her industry back. That's the only mandate here, people.

You mad bro?

The only people I see in the streets are election protestors. That seems less than unifying and patriotic.

I wish you'd learn something if you're going to post in this forum. the kkk were democrats so whine at your own pathetic party if you need to. they lost. you lost, and you can't stand that you lost. Did you not know that was a possibility? how fking stupid can you be not to know that in an election there is a winner and a loser. you had your fking eight years, I stayed quiet and didn't post asshat posts like yours. who the fk do you think you are?

:cuckoo:

why dont you wait until he actually does something before you judge the guy....im not thrilled he got elected,but i will judge the guy after he actually takes office and starts doing something.....if he starts moving this country in a positive way for the people,will you be here saying so?....

The only people I see in the streets are election protestors. That seems less than unifying and patriotic.
and when asked what they wanted on tv they swore with words like f..k and p..ssy on live tv. absolutely deserve no respect from anyone. whiny cry babies.

You mad bro?
not sure why, he obviously doesn't understand what a democratic republic is nor the difference between winning and losing in an election of a republic.

I know WWII vets, I live near a Civil War cemetery, and I bet you know nothing about either.

I know you hate that you will have to get a job, and that's ok to feel that way, but cheer up, it's a better feeling to earn your money, than to simply have someone give it to you.

I don't feel sorry that you wont be able to drink all the time anymore, you will probably have to change your handle to weekend hangover only. But that is a small sacrifice to pay.

No worries though, you will meet Hitler one day, of this I have no doubts. (Learn to love asbestos, it's the best fire retarder an out of work bum can afford)

Forum List

Back