Hate speech VS say Voodoo

I've done that before at a school board meeting. I used more than a few four letter words after the scumbags changed the eligibility rules for sports teams and based it on school attendance rather than school district.

I knew it wouldn't work, but I still wanted to give those assholes a piece of my mind in public anyways. And so did the soccer coach.

What do you think? Should a 15-16 year old girl who goes to college a couple years early be disqualified from playing on her high school soccer team with her friends?
If she's enrolled in both no.

I'm a lot more concerned however with trannies stealing athletic scholarships from real girls and stealing their NCAA and HS state records.

I've done that before at a school board meeting. I used more than a few four letter words after the scumbags changed the eligibility rules for sports teams and based it on school attendance rather than school district.

I knew it wouldn't work, but I still wanted to give those assholes a piece of my mind in public anyways. And so did the soccer coach.

What do you think? Should a 15-16 year old girl who goes to college a couple years early be disqualified from playing on her high school soccer team with her friends?
Not personally invested in the question, though understand your point. Congrats on having a smart kid. Activities in age group can be tough, I know. I had a 10-1/2 year old kid in my Webelos Cub Scout den, who also happened to be a sophomore in college at the time. He obviously was not in public elementary school at the time. He liked the opportunity of being with kids his age and was a good kid, but it didn't work out. I knew his parents, as his dad was the Neurosurgeon who fixed my daughter, when she broke her neck cleanly on both sides, not being a smart kid.
Public school rules are public school rules, but understand your frustration. Suspect giving "those assholes a piece of your mind in public" did not help, though a cleansing experience for you. Perhaps a municipal or church league might be the better avenue. I doubt, your daughter is in college on an athletic scholarship. Good luck to you and your daughter.

New Topics

Forum List

Back