Zone1 Hate Preacher Gives Vile Sermon Calling for LGBTQ+ to Be ‘Shot in the Back of the Head’

That is vile and idiotic, but exactly what I would expect from you-Divisive bullshit trying to pit the gays against the Muslims while trying to make liberals look like hypocrits. Muslim Americans do not support the persecution and killing of gays. They have respect for the constitution and accept diversity. While many Christians do also, it seems to be only Christians who spew this sort of vile rhetoric

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Some do. GITMO this fucker.

His speech is ridiculous and since he appointed himself a leader of the flock, he should spare a moment to think about what God might have lined up for him (as he will be judged more harshly than his congregants).

That said--I hope you're not really serious about sending him to GITMO for these vile sermons. They are vile. But they are also...sermons. Speeches, IOW. You don't send people to prison for speech. First Amendment, anyone?

His speech is ridiculous and since he appointed himself a leader of the flock, he should spare a moment to think about what God might have lined up for him (as he will be judged more harshly than his congregants).

That said--I hope you're not really serious about sending him to GITMO for these vile sermons. They are vile. But they are also...sermons. Speeches, IOW. You don't send people to prison for speech. First Amendment, anyone?
He is calling for the murder of fellow Americans. No more. Sorry when you call for the murder of fellow Americans, BITCH YA DUN.

He is calling for the murder of fellow Americans. No more. Sorry when you call for the murder of fellow Americans, BITCH YA DUN.

So putting people in prison for speech.

Not just monitoring them or, better yet, the quintessential American solution--spreading their stupidity far and wide. But putting them in prison.

Welp, there goes the Constitution.

Not just monitoring them or, better yet, the quintessential American solution--spreading their stupidity far and wide. But putting them in prison.

Like I said, as we approach minority majority, and the left grows more and more confident that they cannot lose an election, they stop hiding who they really are.

And what they are really are, are Marxists, who if they get their way, will turn this nation into a lefties police state, Third World Hellhole.

Jailing people for speech. That's a nice clear line and these people are dying to cross it.

Like I said, as we approach minority majority, and the left grows more and more confident that they cannot lose an election, they stop hiding who they really are.

And what they are really are, are Marxists, who if they get their way, will turn this nation into a lefties police state, Third World Hellhole.

Jailing people for speech. That's a nice clear line and these people are dying to cross it.

Yeah, and they never, ever realize that almost everyone gets hoisted on their own petard in the end. For a perfect example of this, here is Mina's World in Philly. The Woke eating the Woke, basically.

Comprehension issues again? We don't hear anything from liberals about their great MLK now that he wasn't for abortion.
And, what a redundant rant about pro-lifers aren't concerned about life beyond the womb? That's just plain ignorance.
You're the one with comprehension issues. Your problem is that your intellectual limitations only allow you to think in concrete terms. You can't understand that everything is not a simple "for or against" or "good or bad" Complex issues require thoughtful answers which you are incapable of

Last edited:

A reminder, this is a person calling for the murder of an entire group of Americans.
Yea, I kind of have a problem with that. No, that was a bourbon filled response and they shouldn't be immediately imprisoned. They should be actively investigated by law enforcement to insure they are not domestic terrorists.

A reminder, this is a person calling for the murder of an entire group of Americans.
Yea, I kind of have a problem with that. No, that was a bourbon filled response and they shouldn't be immediately imprisoned. They should be actively investigated by law enforcement to insure they are not domestic terrorists.

Right, it's repulsive. Agreed.

And I agree we should keep an eye on them....but not prison.

You were clear in your intent. Prison for political speech you do not like. You can say "hate speech" if it makes you feel better.

Any time limit on political imprisonment, or just hold them until they recant and swear loyalty to the Party Line? Whatever it is on any given day.
We don't even have to ask this after J6.

Comprehension issues again? We don't hear anything from liberals about their great MLK now that he wasn't for abortion.
And, what a redundant rant about pro-lifers aren't concerned about life beyond the womb? That's just plain ignorance.
Ignorance? You people are on the wrong side of every issue that protects and promotes life after birth

Guns
Health care
Environment
Education

And much, much more

You're the one with comprehension issues. Your problem is that your intellectual limitations only allow you to think in concrete terms. You can't understand that everything is not a simple "for or against" or "good or bad" Complex issues require thoughtful answers which you are incapable of
That was just phony resistance talk trying to distract from the real truth. So, what about MLK's statement against abortion calling in murder? Do you liberals now cast away MLK as your prophet and now reject the civil right's fight? See, I really believe liberal Democrats to day are flaming racists and show it through CRT. As far as good or bad, there is only one choice, good or bad. You try to justify choosing bad by this idea of gray areas. LOL!

Ignorance? You people are on the wrong side of every issue that protects and promotes life after birth

Guns
Health care
Environment
Education

And much, much more
Shall we take these one at a time? Start with Guns.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Do you have comprehension problems with this? Democrat leftists are the exact reason for this as we see now your true colors over this 4th of July weekend. Statements from politicians, actors and leftwing media pundits stating we have to tear down the Declaration of Independence and Constitution and start over. Which has been the Progressive desire for the past 100 years. No, we are not going to tear down our Country just because you lost your precious Roe decision and gave back democracy to the people in the states they live in. You aren't getting your way with the right to bear Arms either. You are seeing the destruction of the country due to Biden and see this as a good time to try and tear it all down. Well, we aren't going to let you. The last time I looked, conservatives by far have more guns than liberals. And we sill not allow that to be infringed. Aside of the militia and police, the people get to keep our guns and religion and you have no authority to infringe upon this.
Back to the gun issue and I'm assuming you are talking about the deaths of mass shootings. Yet, you liberals Democrats say nothing about the deaths from gang members killing each other by the thousands each year. You want to take guns from the good people when you know very well that the bad people will not turn their guns in. They will continue to get guns illegally. Then, there is the fact that statistics say from the police and federal agencies that over 2 million people a year are alive because they were carrying a gun to stop a potential murder and other violent attacks by criminals. But, you want to take away guns so those people will die by the millions. Guess that will help in your stupid population control nonsense.

Did Jesus, when He walked amongst us, go around killing gay people? No? But this buffoon of a preacher wants to? Well, that settles it. Dillon Awes wants to prove he's a better Christian than Jesus.

Did Jesus, when He walked amongst us, go around killing gay people? No? But this buffoon of a preacher wants to? Well, that settles it. Dillon Awes wants to prove he's a better Christian than Jesus.
Jesus didn't have a gun so therefore he couldn't shoot gays, but that doesn't mean he wasn't thinking about it.

Forum List

Back