Hate preacher Franklin Graham launches string of lawsuits against UK venues for refusing to host his anti-LGBT+ events

God loves you, Tommy, even though you are gay. God loves Franklin Graham too, even though he is not gay.

Not according to Graham.

Just because the distinguished Theologian disagrees with the idea that taking it in the caboose should be glorified doesn't mean he "hates" anyone.
He is intent on stirring up hate against certain sections of our community. The government should have blocked his entry into the UK. Fake christian cults in the US represent a threat to all sorts of people around the world.
Did Muhammad stir up hate against certain sections of your community by wanting all infidels like you dead?
No, he didn't!
Muslims believe in the Bible from Adam to Jesus but see him as a prophet.
Muhammed was a great diplomat and negotiator uniting many tribes with disparate beliefs.
Jihad/'baptism by the sword' is reserved only for those who attack Islam.

Why don't you research his life instead of mouthing off in bigoted ignorance?
Oh really?

By the way, from 1991 to 1996 i lived in Saudi Arabia, i had first hand experience knowing the laws of Islam.

View attachment 408206
You will find religious bigotted extremists in every religion. There are plenty on here and one thing they have in common is they are too shit scared and spinless to reveal they're true identities.

It must suck having to live by the same standards you set for others.

If you talking to me, I set much higher standards for myself and just expect others to be courteous, even-handed and show a little empathy from time to time but never cease to be amazed at how often they fail..

No, I'm not talking about you, but that is precisely how I try to live my life. Companion, kindness, courtesy, and, altruism are my core values. That doesn't mean I'm a doormat, though. I'll cut a bitch if needed. lol

Religious freedom doesnt give you the license to abuse other religions or people who follow alternative lifestyles to your own. It is possible to praise Jesus without damning Gays. The likes of frankie boy need to learn this and they might find that the civilised world is more welcoming.

If you talking to me, I set much higher standards for myself and just expect others to be courteous, even-handed and show a little empathy from time to time but never cease to be amazed at how often they fail..

No, I'm not talking about you, but that is precisely how I try to live my life. Companion, kindness, courtesy, and, altruism are my core values. That doesn't mean I'm a doormat, though. I'll cut a bitch if needed. lol
OK but try talking it out with them first!

OK but try talking it out with them first!

The first one to raise a fist is the first one to run out of ideas.

Religious freedom doesnt give you the license to abuse other religions or people who follow alternative lifestyles to your own. It is possible to praise Jesus without damning Gays. The likes of frankie boy need to learn this and they might find that the civilised world is more welcoming.

Almighty God is the One who has problems with homosexuality, not the Graham Family who just relay the information.

Read up about the LGBTQ community in Sodom, where they tried to recruit God's holy angels into the lifestyle.

Thank you. We don't want him back in the USA either.

Actually, we do. The Graham Family are national treasures, preaching the Christian Faith for many decades, unapologetically declaring Almighty God put Adam and Eve (not Steve) into the Garden.
You actually believe these people? National treasures???? They are just cheap trash.

When the patriarch of the Graham family died a couple of years ago, Democrat as well as Republican ex-Presidents attended the funeral mass.

You can disagree with the Grahams and the Christian faith , this is America. But it doesn't change the fact that Christianity is still highly respected in this country and even our Far Left ex-Presidents (Carter, Clinton and Obama) pay lip service to the faith.
And the grahams make a great living from the Christianity thing. Jesus travelled on a donkey, these charlatans have private jets.

Those who are at the top of their profession usually live pretty well. And the Grahams sit near the top of the Theology Profession.

Thank you. We don't want him back in the USA either.

Actually, we do. The Graham Family are national treasures, preaching the Christian Faith for many decades, unapologetically declaring Almighty God put Adam and Eve (not Steve) into the Garden.
You actually believe these people? National treasures???? They are just cheap trash.

When the patriarch of the Graham family died a couple of years ago, Democrat as well as Republican ex-Presidents attended the funeral mass.

You can disagree with the Grahams and the Christian faith , this is America. But it doesn't change the fact that Christianity is still highly respected in this country and even our Far Left ex-Presidents (Carter, Clinton and Obama) pay lip service to the faith.

There are many versions, denominations, and sects in the Christian faith. I don't think that people like frankie graham can be considered to represent any part of it. They are charlatans who just spread hate for profit. There is no Jesus in anything they do.

Good luck with that frankie boy. We have no obligation to provide a platform for religious extremists. Go and preach hate somewhere where you are more popular, like the C15th maybe ?
Youre a nazi fag

You obviously don't under religious freedom in America. Frankie boy may believe that you are going to hell, but at lease he isn't going after you trying to send you there early by trying to chop your head off.

Good luck with that frankie boy. We have no obligation to provide a platform for religious extremists. Go and preach hate somewhere where you are more popular, like the C15th maybe ?
Youre a nazi fag
The nazis killed Gay folk. No doubt you would have been fine with that.

It is ironic that people who refuse to bake cakes in the U.S. because of their "beliefs" want to force people in another country to do business with them. Apparently, the people who run these venues have their own "beliefs," and I take it that these venues are private. A group that is trying to stir up hatred toward one segment of the population must be dealt with somehow. They stir things up among unbalanced people who then go out and target innocent people, such as in New Mexico:

New Mexico legislator flees home after threats received

There have been all sorts of crazy threats against several groups of people here in the U.S. I don't know how serious this problem has become in the UK, but UKers have a right to protect their community.

Religion does not include immunity.

BTW: The UK has also dealt with radical Islamist preachers.

Forum List

Back