Hate crime hoax in Boston.

What's new? Dimtards have proven a million times what liars they are.

Everyone knows there's no hate in america, not on you guys' watch.

There is "hate" everywhere.

Guess Jesus' followers are still a ways back.

Not everyone in the world follows Christianity you know, and not all people who claim to follow Jesus actually do. In fact, most of them are probably hypocrites.

And as an aside, hate is a normal human emotion. You cannot erase it from society.

why we're afraid

^Thousands of these stories. I don't know if they are saved up from the past or just made up.

I know that the past couple of years the progressive media has stirred up a shitstorm for transgender women. I for one, welcome Trump and all these other changes because it's the progressives who are harming transwomen more than most. It may take a few years but I'm just glad they have something else to focus their ire on. If these stories are real then GOOD I say because we are sick of bearing the brunt,

Trump is the lightening rod in the transgender shitstorm.

Not everyone in the world follows Christianity you know, and not all people who claim to follow Jesus actually do. In fact, most of them are probably hypocrites.

And as an aside, hate is a normal human emotion. You cannot erase it from society.

Yes hon, we're all aware of the tried and true deflections. Let's go with your excuses here. All good, k? So cease and desist with the mutually exclusive bullshit then; we are not a christian nation following the teachings of Christ (agreed by the way, thank you), and we are not an exceptional nation and people, we're merely common and average like everyone else.

Hate may be normal and acceptable for you; others may not be so willing to accept that premise, I’ll hang with them. Hate comes from fear, some past perceived injury, and/or indoctrination. Hate is not a normal human emotion, it is learned, no child ever exited the womb knowing hate. It is unacceptable in a free and open society, but I also realize that is not what some folks want – a free and open society.

Obama is still the HNIC.

I swear you safety pins are acting like Trump is already inaugurated and everything happening is his fault.

I am all about giving Trump anything, everything, and whomever he wants shoog, you're gonna have to find someone else for that argument.

Obama is still the HNIC.

I swear you safety pins are acting like Trump is already inaugurated and everything happening is his fault.

I am all about giving Trump anything, everything, and whomever he wants shoog, you're gonna have to find someone else for that argument.
Then quit blaming Trump for all the hate and violence on your side.

Yes hon, we're all aware of the tried and true deflections. Let's go with your excuses here. All good, k? So cease and desist with the mutually exclusive bullshit then; we are not a christian nation following the teachings of Christ (agreed by the way, thank you), and we are not an exceptional nation and people, we're merely common and average like everyone else.

Hate may be normal and acceptable for you; others may not be so willing to accept that premise, I’ll hang with them. Hate comes from fear, some past perceived injury, and/or indoctrination. Hate is not a normal human emotion, it is learned, no child ever exited the womb knowing hate. It is unacceptable in a free and open society, but I also realize that is not what some folks want – a free and open society.

You are wrong. Everybody feels hate sometimes. It has nothing to do with religion.

Why Humans Bother With Emotions

Forum List

Back