hate crime blacks thug kids beat up on disabled white boy

I had a bunch of people I hung out with. Not a gang, but not shy about getting in a fight, when necessary. Guys and girls.

I also had some badass black buddies. So, all in all, I had fewer problems than some other people. Still no picnic, though.

It took a few decades but I finally got out of that fucking toilet.
Me and a group of 9 people from whatever race..all my friends.
We laid out crazy numbers of blacks who came from across town to riot at our school on the last day.
We won and they lost..pretty bad. I know our win ratio was high. Oh shit the twins, yeah, they were there too, they were pretty badass. The one brother died the next year, I know that hurt the one that lived. But the end of school day that day we were all together and not playin' them crosstown motherfucker's bullshit. We kicked their ass solidly and then some. The twins were white, but we had all kinds of people with balls. People from places trolls here never even heard of. And about 1/2 of us were black. That's just who we were. It wasn't a racial thing, it was a GTFO of our neighborhood thing. We won, and really won.
Knockin' motherfuckers out left and right. Night night, termite.
None of our crew was on the ground at the end of it all, and all of theirs was.

And so we all hauled ass before the cops got there, and went and got some beer, and drank it at a couple of spots we had. We left them laying in a field.

I wanna say more than twice the number that we were, but nobody took a real count, we were just fighting. Some people say 35, but I think that's a lil' high.

I say it was somewhere between 17 and 35 ignorant assholes got knocked out that day. And they were all black, and not from our hood at all. By 9 people.
(it's probably more like 17, but there were the parking lot guys)

Yes, it was an amazing feat. There were some serious badasses from my neighborhood. The twins were badass. I had forgotten they were there, but they were. Our main dudes were 2 black brothers. They were badder-ass than the twins. And all of us moved like a cohesive unit. We were all in that thing together.

Last edited:
I have noticed blacks love to gang up on one person.

How courageous.

check out the video and why arnt these black punk kids arrested . hmmm how about the on he who got way with beating a white student at that famous sports players school or how in florida this past may when bunch of black kids beat up a bunch of white kids. least they got arrested . seems the only hate crimes are coming from blacks.
Where is IM2 to explain the cultural differences. Clearly the white kid is the violent offender here….in some way. He’ll tell ya statistics show whites are the problem, not blacks.

Where is IM2 to explain the cultural differences. Clearly the white kid is the violent offender here….in some way. He’ll tell ya statistics show whites are the problem, not blacks.
IM2 is a pussy that would suckerpunch you if given the chance.

From what I've seen here. Just for your skin color. Like a racist shitbag.

Last edited:
Everyone is relying on some sort of rebirth in law enforcement. It's the last faint hope. It's not going to happen. What is happening is the slow crumbling away of civilization. Slowly, in bits here and there, people are taking up weapons and defending themselves and others.

Now, you pack in 5 million invaders fully willing and able to fight for whatever they can get.
Agreed, things are going downhill fast. We'll know, I think, when the left does manage to destroy the country. In chaos is their only opportunity to bring in communism, and that's their goal. It's why nothing makes sense, like the trannies, the immigrant invasion, the crime waves --- it's not supposed to make sense, it's supposed to destroy the society to start up communism. That's what I think, anyway. Finally.

what planet you live do you live., blacks are beating up white everyday now. blacks do more crime then any other race. they are the problem.

New Topics

Forum List

Back