Hate Crime!!!! Anyone hear of this one??

nukeman

Aug 25, 2005
Has anyone heard of this Hate crime that occured on Halloween night in Califonia. Probably not due to the fact the victims were 3 white girls that were almost beaten to death by a group of 20-30 blacks screaming they hate f---ing whites.

Why has this not made the MSM?????? If the colors had been reversed it would have been all over CNN with Al Sharpton and Jessy screaming for blood.....:soul:

Heres the link.
http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_4602384
LONG BEACH - Several suspects including at least three men who savagely beat three young women in a horrific hate crime attack Halloween night remained at large Friday.

The three victims - two of whom are 19 and the third 21 - agreed to sit down with a Press-Telegram reporter and discuss the painful attack in the hope that someone who knows the culprits will turn them in to police.

The young women asked to be identified by only their first names of Laura, Michelle and Lauren because they and their families fear for their safety. The assault, they said, was so savage they thank God they are alive.

`A pack of hyenas'

The victims - along with throngs of other people - had gone to the 3800 block of Linden Avenue around 9:30 p.m. for a popular Halloween block party. As they walked up to an elaborate haunted house, they said, a group of about a dozen males began taunting them.

"They asked us, `Are you down with it?,' we had no idea what that meant so we didn't say anything and just walked by them up to the haunted house," said Laura, "They were grabbing their crotches - we didn't know if it was a gang thing or what."

After making their way through a maze at the house, the

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertisement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
three girls said they were back in the same spot where they were confronted and next to the same guys, who again taunted them. Still saying nothing, the three victims tried to walk away but were pelted with lemons and small pumpkins that split the seams on their costumes and left lumps and bruises on their bodies.
The taunts and jeers grew more aggressive, the victims recalled, as did the size of the crowd. Now females joined in, and everyone began saying "We hate white people, f--- whites!"

At this point, the girls began to run, but the pack of assailants ran ahead of them and kept them surrounded.

[sarcasm]It sure is a hate crime. How dare those evil white girls invade these African-American communities and not expect anything but a tender protest to their being in the thriving community. Obviously these white women were provoking these upstanding African-American individuals into making lewd gestures and coaxing them into presenting a physical understanding of their disagreement through local flora and fauna.

I hope justice prevails and these white women are made an example of so that no more white people invade these pristine communities of law-abiding, tax-paying, free-thinking, diversity-driven, African-American citizens. [/sarcasm]

:cuckoo:

Sunday at 12:30 am, CST, in Waco, TX, a friend of mine was brutally beaten by 7 men, all around age 20. They didn't say anything. He didn't know them. It was dark, his glasses were off, and he never got a good look at them. He managed to get away, but left his bicycle behind, which was still there when he returned with the cops. One of his eyes is swollen shut and he's had to have 5 stitches each on 2 cuts, one on his ear and one on his lip. He's white and they were black. He didn't even make the local paper. If the colors were reversed, Al Sharpton would have already called for the mayor, chief of police, and every cop within 10 miles to be fired.

Racism is still alive and well. The color of it has changed.

Racism from any group is messed up. We just cant let hate get the best of us.

Sounds to me like more folks need to practice their constitutional right of bearing arms.

Sounds to me like more folks need to practice their constitutional right of bearing arms.

Wrong state, but good idea maybe? Guns in the wrong hands do more damage. If our legal system would treat all these crimes as say eye for an eye it just might send a clearer message that we as a nation will not stand by and allow our people to be taken advantage of. You drag someone behind a truck, you get the same punishiment. I have my moments of distress of certain groups including my own, but as of yet I don't feel it right to beat or harm them for the sake of doing so.

I believe that it is impossible to keep guns out of the wrong hands. However, I also believe that right hands outnumber wrong hands and if every hand has a firearm in it, the good guys will win the shootout.

I believe that it is impossible to keep guns out of the wrong hands. However, I also believe that right hands outnumber wrong hands and if every hand has a firearm in it, the good guys will win the shootout.

This has been proven. Sorta..with crime reduction after carry permits were issued.

White folks need to wake up and realize that attacks like this are the tip of the iceberg. The hate for us runs wide and deep, and the more we sink into the minority, the more brazen the attacks will become. As it stands, the media hates us, too, so you will NOT see this reported. And anyone who tries to stand up for whites in cases like this will only be smeared as a "racist" or "white supremacist" and get fired from his job.

This story is a good example of why you should always carry a couple of extra clips for you concealed weapon. I'm afraid that if I would have witnessed this happening my Glock would have been pulled out and I would have been charged with the hate crime. I will guarantee you one thing, if I am going to go down for it I will be making it worth the effort by taking down as many as possible in as short a time. I will then plead temporary insanity, think it will work?

One thing for all of you would be shits to remember when you come to Texas. You will see a lot of older guys that walk around with their shirt out of their pants, they are probably concealing something and it aint their belly.

Whites don't have the same rights. The jews said so.

Was that lady unbelievable or what? I mean, talk about making a stereotype of yourself. Loudmouth Jewish woman with fake blonde hair from LOS ANGELES moves to the South and within a WEEK, she's demanding that the "ugly" Southerners stop selling or wearing the white rights T-shirt. IT SAID WHITE RIGHTS. It didn't say "kill the Jews." Anyone ever hear of live and let live? Do we go to LA and demand that the liberals take off their Che Guevara shirts? And get ourselves arrested over it? Thing is, you know she's damn proud of herself, and obviously, she gets support from the elites. She isn't going to get fired from her job. But that's how it goes until the tide turns.

Grrrrrrrrr.

Was that lady unbelievable or what? I mean, talk about making a stereotype of yourself. Loudmouth Jewish woman with fake blonde hair from LOS ANGELES moves to the South and within a WEEK, she's demanding that the "ugly" Southerners stop selling or wearing the white rights T-shirt. IT SAID WHITE RIGHTS. It didn't say "kill the Jews." Anyone ever hear of live and let live? Do we go to LA and demand that the liberals take off their Che Guevara shirts? And get ourselves arrested over it? Thing is, you know she's damn proud of herself, and obviously, she gets support from the elites. She isn't going to get fired from her job. But that's how it goes until the tide turns.

Grrrrrrrrr.

The sick thing is that we even have republicans who believe it's fine to discriminate against white people. They always thought concern about the discriminatory affirmative actions policies was something from the retrograde and disdainworthy "populist, nationalist, protectionist idiot" branch of the party. They must recognize we do not want their new world order, even if the huckster who sells it to us has an (R) by their name.

Well finaly there is a little attention to this terrible hate crime. and yes that is exactly what it was a HATE CRIME in every since. These punk kids need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law because God knows if it had been whites beating on blacks the news would have been all over it. Here is a copy of the latest article.

Long Beach teens face hate crime charges
By Hector Becerra and Rong-Gong Lin II, Times Staff Writers
2:41 PM PST, November 22, 2006

Los Angeles County prosecutors today filed hate crimes charges against eight black teenagers accused of beating up three white women on Halloween night in a case that has startled and divided Long Beach.

Authorities said they took the action after concluding that the teens attacked and beat the women in the upscale Bixby Knolls area because they were white.

The case has been the subject of a wrenching public dialogue over the last few weeks in the racially diverse city of 460,000, with civil rights groups like the NAACP condemning the teenagers' alleged actions and the city holding a public forum meant to ease tensions. The attack occurred on a block known for fancy Halloween decorations.

According to police, a mob of mostly girls, ages 12 to 17, allegedly hurled racial insults at the women, threw small pumpkins and lemons at them, and then knocked them to the ground with kicks, punches and swings of a skateboard.

The attack left the women, two 19-year-olds and a 21-year-old bloodied and with broken bones, internal bruises and cuts, before a black passerby stopped his car and pulled their assailants away.

"What could have possibly gone through their mind to make them think this kind of behavior was OK?" asked Long Beach Police Officer Jackie Bezart. The girls, who face felony assault charges, appeared in court today.

Their attorneys said the girls are good students and have no history of violence or criminal behavior. One of the girls won a full athletic scholarship to USC and had represented the United States in a track meet in China, her attorney told the court. He urged the judge to allow the girl out of Juvenile Hall so she could take the SATs.

[email protected]

All I can say for these punks, is I hope they get what they deserve....
:gang1:

"What could have possibly gone through their mind to make them think this kind of behavior was OK?" asked Long Beach Police Officer Jackie Bezart.

Well, Officer Bezart, how about a media, a government, an educational system, a corporate system and a culture that beats a single drum, all day long, every day, for 50 years, saying "Whites Bad. Blacks Good. Whites Bad. Blacks Good."

Maybe that was what was going through their minds.

Forum List

Back