Hasidic Jews

"own hatred of a people of whom he has no acquaintance."
Hahaha, that's right, Shlomo. It just happens, like spontaneous combustion. No reason. Natural causes. Or, maybe it was his pappy who was just walking along one day minding his own business when a big glob of Jew Hatred fell out of the sky and instantly transformed him into Hitler for no reason whatsoever. None. At. All.

I know the reason.

I once went through a small town filled with stupid people, dedicated Jesus eaters. As soon as an intelligent Jew passed through, the entire town went bat shit crazy trying to put out the light.

True story.
Oh, now I know you. You were that obnoxious one with the 20 ft electric menorah strapped to the roof of his car, driving through the streets on Christmas Eve blasting the soundtrack from Fiddler on the Roof through speakers mounted on the car in all directions.

Yes, they go to Uman because of Rabbi Nachman.
You come off like a Ukrainian Nazi calling Hasidim Jews bad.
And you come off like a murderous Bolshevik attacking anyone who says anything at all negative about a Jew--regardless whether true.
The communist Soviets were great, they were against antisemitism, killed millions of Nazis, they helped found Israel through supplies, and training. Did I mention the Soviets liberated Auschwitz from Nazi monsters in Poland?
"The communist Soviets were great, they were against antisemitism, killed millions of Nazis, they helped found Israel through supplies, and training. Did I mention the Soviets liberated Auschwitz from Nazi monsters in Poland?"
The communist soviets were Jews. One of the first things they did when they took control of Christian Russia was to make it a capital offense to notice what the Jews were up to. They called it "anti-Semitism". Yiddish and Hebrew language schools continued to receive state funding. The Christian kids got sex education. They changed the Sabbath from the Christian Sunday to the Jewish Saturday. Then the real slaughter began. The intellectuals and bourgeoisie (which means "Gentiles") and aristocracy were the first to be butchered. The clergy, too. But not the rabbinate. The Christian clergy were hunted down and murdered with their wives and children and thousands of churches were razed or turned into cattle barns. The synagogues remained unmolested. The Romanovs, the Christian dynasty that had ruled Russia for centuries, were taken to the basement of a farmhouse by Jewish murderers acting on Jewish orders and mowed down with machine guns, the Tsar, his wife, their four daughters, and the ten-year-old son. Two of the daughters had to be finished off with bayonets. Afterward, the Jewish murderers wrote on the wall in the Tsar's blood a line from a German poem referencing the famous phrase "mene mene passim tikkum", the "handwriting on the wall" from the Old Testament book of Daniel in which the bloodthirsty Jewish God passed a death sentence on King Balthazar. And the Bolsheviks were just getting warmed up. The Red Terror they launched is by far the largest and most Satanic orgy of torture, rape, plunder, and genocide in history. The Jew, Armand Hammer, sold the Romanov's crown jewels in New York City (where's the reparations for Russia?)

And after all that had been ravaging the people of Russia for years, an unknown named Adolph Hitler began to campaign in Germany, left starving by the Jews at Versailles, (after WWI Jews gobbled up 80 percent of the property of starving Germans) against "Jewish communism". As the Bolsheviks slaughtered Christians in Russia, Bolsheviks in Germany agitated for a communist revolution in Germany, too. There was even a coup attempt and two Jewish Bolsheviks were arrested and executed. And this is where we first meet Antifa, the street violence arm of these alien revolutionary butchers.
Soviets killed 5 million Nazis in Poland, Ukraine, Germany, Hungary, Czechoslovakia. Soviets dismantled the Polish death camps like Auschwitz. Soviets supplied Israel for it's war efforts in 1948. Soviets have been a lot more pro-Jewish, than your American Nazi antisemites shooting up synagogues.

Germany suffered nothing at Versailles they didn't inflict on other countries themselves. That myth is especially hilarious when people are told the truth, that Germany never paid more than a tiny fraction of the damages, and the little pittance paid came from the U.S. to boot. They were liars and frauds, sniveling like your typical criminal sociopaths over money they never paid. they even hyper-inflated their own currency, screwing over their own people, in a stupid attempt at trying to get the Allies to accept worthless paper marks instead of the gold stated by the Versailles Treaty, meanwhile the wealthy Germans like Goering went around partying in places like Sweden until the hardships finally declined when the scam didn't work. Americans were partly to blame for this, since the laissez faire morons insisted the German Bank be privatized, and they promptly began speculating on their own currency for their own benefit instead of the country's. Morons colluding with crooks and sociopaths is always a bad thing, but some just never learn from past mistakes..

And, these dumb Jewish Conspiracies look all the more dumb when it was the Evulest Jew Of All according to most of the weirdo conspiracy theorists, Bernard Baruch, one of the American bankers, was the strongest advocate for drastically reducing the reparations to a mere $11 billion in gold reichmarks, and also floated a huge loan to Germany to pay it, over a 35 year period, hardly some 'severe hardship'.
Liar.

Mr. Baruch, who had the “final determination” of everything, says that his power extended to the needs of the Army and Navy, the Shipping Board, the Railroad Administration, touched also the Food and Fuel Administrations, and besides all that had a vital control of the Allies’ purchases not only in the United States, but also in other countries with reference to certain materials.

There were $30,000,000,000 (Thirty Billions of dollars) spent by the United States Government during the war, all of it raised by taxation and bonds. Of this sum, $10,000,000,000 (Ten Billions) was loaned to the Allies and spent here—all of the purchases being viséed under Mr. Baruch’s authority.

As told by himself, his power consisted in the following authorities:

1. Authority over the use of capital in the private business of Americans.

This authority was nominally under the Capital Issues Committee, the controlling factor of which was another Jew, Eugene Meyer, Jr. Here is another inexplicable circumstance. Was he the only banker in the United States capable of exercising a dominant influence? Why did it happen that a Jew should be found in this important position, too? Is it only accident? Was there no design involved?

Well, it was necessary during the war for anyone wishing to use capital in business enterprise, to lay all his cards on the table. He was required to reveal his plans, his ground for expecting success—in brief, tell the Jewish rulers and their Jewish representatives all that he would tell in confidence to his banker in negotiating a loan. The organization which a few Jews perfected was the most complete business inquisition ever set up in any country. And that the knowledge thus gained should always be sacredly guarded, or always honestly used, would be expecting too much of human nature.

Mr. Baruch gave some instances of this, though they were not the instances that are calculated to throw the most light on the inner workings of the organization. He said:

“The Capital Issues Committee (where Mr. Meyer reigned), in the Treasury Department, had a man who sat with the War Industries Board (where Mr. Baruch reigned), and who always came to the War Industries Board to find out whether the individual or the corporation who wanted this money was going to use it for the purpose to win the war. To cite a case that happened at Philadelphia, that city wanted to make extensive public improvements; New York City wanted to spend $8,000,000 for schools, which would take an enormous amount of steel, labor, materials and transportation. We said, ‘No, that won’t help win the war. You can postpone that until later on. We cannot spare the steel on all these various things.’”

Very well. Does Mr. Baruch know of an enormous theater which a Jewish theatrical owner was permitted to build in an eastern city during the war?

Did he ever hear of non-Jews being refused permission to go ahead in a legitimate business which would have helped produce war materials, and that afterward—afterward—on almost identically the same plans, and in the same locality, a Jewish concern was given permission to do that very thing?

This was a terrible power, and far too great to be vested in one man; certainly it was such a power as should never have been vested in a coterie of Jews. The puzzle of it becomes greater the deeper it is probed. How did it occur? How could it occur—that always, at the most critical and delicate points in these matters, there sat a Jew enthroned with autocratic power?

Well could Mr. Baruch say—“I had more power than any man in the war.” He could even have said, “We Jews had more power than you Americans did in the war”—and it would have been true.

In the country where I live there is the city called Uman. The absolute majority of the people on Earth have never heard about it, but the city has significant importance for one of Hasidim branches (so called Braclav Hasids), because there is a grave of one of their main teachers. Every year several tens of thousands of Hasids come there to celebrate Rosh A-Shana.

This pilgrims have overall a bad image among local citizens, because of their aggressive behavior, alcohol addiction, noise and mess.

What image the Hasids have among the Jews, especially religious ones? How their teachings are viewed - as the more strict and pure form of Judaism or as one that is somewhat deviant?

curious about the hasid Yiddels Ive also been close to some orthodox who just wear the beenie
Where i grew up just South of the south side is where the yids are in Williamsburg ..
Ive known quite a few
Drunks drug addicts OH yeah ...a plenty
At a north side dive bar when Williamsburg was still full of new yorkers we had two come in all the time to drink and shoot pool /.. I hate Budweiser but thats all they drank ..they could suck em down To us they're just other weirdo asshole new yorkers
we always welcomed them ...they could shoot to...

dont let the getups fool ya
Ever see a pack of em gang up on black kids causing trouble ? I have :04:
Niggas run for their lives !!!! Ive watched them beat the living snott out of Black or Spanish kids causing trouble ........ OH its a sight
thats just one yiddle hood in nyc
Done business with many
I know a couple that have left the faith one was a pot dealer
The other other was a female .

Ive actually hit on one................she was the prettiest thing walking down the street ...she had money come to find out her daddy did..... that wig wasnt cheap... I made her smile I said something like if ya ever want to run away
I used to bump into her going into republic bank across the street from peter lugers all the time ...I left when they sold out to a globo homo bank ..

The females Most of them are homely ...kinda .....with cheap wigs
lets see a few who made great bagels way down by ave m
I sold one of my building to yids
half of the yiddle population is on food stamps . they're not all diamond merchants AND They're worse than the ghetto ******* and trailer park crackas when it comes to social services

Only the Latin american immigrants across the USA have them beat for being on the dole in one form or another ...

Go to that town where they all show up and go talk to a few
They're weird ANd they're aggressive because theyre not pushovers and asshole NY'rs ...... they're in a foreign country they're going to have their guard up
If ya wanna break the ice cause a lot of them are very egg heady bone up on Spinoza
Who i'm not that big of a fan of but i dig some of his views on god

Whatsoever is, is in God, and without God nothing can be, or be conceived.

OH TODAY they're always bumping heads with the progressives from Kansas who have moved to Brooklyn

Or you could move to NY theirs tons of Ukrainians in NYC and Chicago ...you can meet all the yids ya want
Being Ukrainian you may not necessarily be white BUT your children can be thats why Id encourage you to get out of the Ukraine and come here if you're a hard working individual ..

But dont even bother cause just like a retarded freako homosexual ......like all of the west ! we're going down fast and hard

:04::10:

a3a76488b9b0561c.jpeg
Clownworld population me....or /some of yooose

Have you considered pledging allegiance to Putin ?

Last edited:
Germany suffered nothing at Versailles they didn't inflict on other countries themselves. That myth is especially hilarious when people are told the truth, that Germany never paid more than a tiny fraction of the damages, and the little pittance paid came from the U.S. to boot. They were liars and frauds, sniveling like your typical criminal sociopaths over money they never paid. they even hyper-inflated their own currency, screwing over their own people, in a stupid attempt at trying to get the Allies to accept worthless paper marks instead of the gold stated by the Versailles Treaty, meanwhile the wealthy Germans like Goering went around partying in places like Sweden until the hardships finally declined when the scam didn't work. Americans were partly to blame for this, since the laissez faire morons insisted the German Bank be privatized, and they promptly began speculating on their own currency for their own benefit instead of the country's. Morons colluding with crooks and sociopaths is always a bad thing, but some just never learn from past mistakes..

And, these dumb Jewish Conspiracies look all the more dumb when it was the Evulest Jew Of All according to most of the weirdo conspiracy theorists, Bernard Baruch, one of the American bankers, was the strongest advocate for drastically reducing the reparations to a mere $11 billion in gold reichmarks, and also floated a huge loan to Germany to pay it, over a 35 year period, hardly some 'severe hardship'.
Liar.

Mr. Baruch, who had the “final determination” of everything, says that his power extended to the needs of the Army and Navy, the Shipping Board, the Railroad Administration, touched also the Food and Fuel Administrations, and besides all that had a vital control of the Allies’ purchases not only in the United States, but also in other countries with reference to certain materials.

There were $30,000,000,000 (Thirty Billions of dollars) spent by the United States Government during the war, all of it raised by taxation and bonds. Of this sum, $10,000,000,000 (Ten Billions) was loaned to the Allies and spent here—all of the purchases being viséed under Mr. Baruch’s authority.

This authority was nominally under the Capital Issues Committee, the controlling factor of which was another Jew, Eugene Meyer, Jr. Here is another inexplicable circumstance. Was he the only banker in the United States capable of exercising a dominant influence? Why did it happen that a Jew should be found in this important position, too? Is it only accident? Was there no design involved?

Well, it was necessary during the war for anyone wishing to use capital in business enterprise, to lay all his cards on the table. He was required to reveal his plans, his ground for expecting success—in brief, tell the Jewish rulers and their Jewish representatives all that he would tell in confidence to his banker in negotiating a loan. The organization which a few Jews perfected was the most complete business inquisition ever set up in any country. And that the knowledge thus gained should always be sacredly guarded, or always honestly used, would be expecting too much of human nature.

Mr. Baruch gave some instances of this, though they were not the instances that are calculated to throw the most light on the inner workings of the organization. He said:

“The Capital Issues Committee (where Mr. Meyer reigned), in the Treasury Department, had a man who sat with the War Industries Board (where Mr. Baruch reigned), and who always came to the War Industries Board to find out whether the individual or the corporation who wanted this money was going to use it for the purpose to win the war. To cite a case that happened at Philadelphia, that city wanted to make extensive public improvements; New York City wanted to spend $8,000,000 for schools, which would take an enormous amount of steel, labor, materials and transportation. We said, ‘No, that won’t help win the war. You can postpone that until later on. We cannot spare the steel on all these various things.’”

Very well. Does Mr. Baruch know of an enormous theater which a Jewish theatrical owner was permitted to build in an eastern city during the war?

Did he ever hear of non-Jews being refused permission to go ahead in a legitimate business which would have helped produce war materials, and that afterward—afterward—on almost identically the same plans, and in the same locality, a Jewish concern was given permission to do that very thing?

This was a terrible power, and far too great to be vested in one man; certainly it was such a power as should never have been vested in a coterie of Jews. The puzzle of it becomes greater the deeper it is probed. How did it occur? How could it occur—that always, at the most critical and delicate points in these matters, there sat a Jew enthroned with autocratic power?

Well could Mr. Baruch say—“I had more power than any man in the war.” He could even have said, “We Jews had more power than you Americans did in the war”—and it would have been true.

lol a load of rubbish that doesn't address what I said. That's fine, since I didn't post it because I take you seriously, I posted it so the Peanut Gallery can see for themselves what liars and frauds you are, and find out for themselves what the facts are.

We have a very large Hasidic community in Lakewood NJ a few miles from where I live.

They have taken over the local government and control the schools and zoning. The community now has unlimited building in the Hasidic areas and is branching out to nearby communities. They have destroyed the local school system and use a large proportion of the counties welfare and medical system

Last edited:
They also tend to be hard core racists, and many of them cheer the Muslim bombings in Europe. They're a growing sect, making up about 10% of Israeli Jews now from high birth rates, and they aren't 'Zionists'. They aren't particularly popular with secular Jews as far as I can tell, and not with Orthodox that I can tell as far as the conservative Rabbis go. The IDF has recently started allowing them into the services, which I personally think is a very bad idea. They also use up a lot of the social services budget of the state there as well.

We have a very large Hasidic community in Lakewood NJ a few miles from where I live.

They have taken over the local government and control the schools and zoning. The community now has unlimited building in the Hasidic areas and is branching out to nearby communities. They have destroyed the local school system and use a large proportion of the counties welfare and medical system
You are such a Nazi against Jews.

You are such a Nazi against Jews.
Why

"own hatred of a people of whom he has no acquaintance."
Hahaha, that's right, Shlomo. It just happens, like spontaneous combustion. No reason. Natural causes. Or, maybe it was his pappy who was just walking along one day minding his own business when a big glob of Jew Hatred fell out of the sky and instantly transformed him into Hitler for no reason whatsoever. None. At. All.

I know the reason.

I once went through a small town filled with stupid people, dedicated Jesus eaters. As soon as an intelligent Jew passed through, the entire town went bat shit crazy trying to put out the light.

True story.
Oh, now I know you. You were that obnoxious one with the 20 ft electric menorah strapped to the roof of his car, driving through the streets on Christmas Eve blasting the soundtrack from Fiddler on the Roof through speakers mounted on the car in all directions.

lol

I am the heaven
I am the water
I am the dirt under (beneath) your rollers
I am your secret dirt (smut)
And lost metal money
I am down your cracks
I am down your cracks and scratches (crannies)

I am the clouds
I am embroidered
I am the author of all edges (tucks)
And damask piping
I am the chrome dinette
I am the chrome dinette
I am all kinds of eggs (eggs of all persuasions)

I am all days and nights
I am all days and nights

I am here
And you are my sofa...

Last edited:
And you come off like a murderous Bolshevik attacking anyone who says anything at all negative about a Jew--regardless whether true.
The communist Soviets were great, they were against antisemitism, killed millions of Nazis, they helped found Israel through supplies, and training. Did I mention the Soviets liberated Auschwitz from Nazi monsters in Poland?
"The communist Soviets were great, they were against antisemitism, killed millions of Nazis, they helped found Israel through supplies, and training. Did I mention the Soviets liberated Auschwitz from Nazi monsters in Poland?"
The communist soviets were Jews. One of the first things they did when they took control of Christian Russia was to make it a capital offense to notice what the Jews were up to. They called it "anti-Semitism". Yiddish and Hebrew language schools continued to receive state funding. The Christian kids got sex education. They changed the Sabbath from the Christian Sunday to the Jewish Saturday. Then the real slaughter began. The intellectuals and bourgeoisie (which means "Gentiles") and aristocracy were the first to be butchered. The clergy, too. But not the rabbinate. The Christian clergy were hunted down and murdered with their wives and children and thousands of churches were razed or turned into cattle barns. The synagogues remained unmolested. The Romanovs, the Christian dynasty that had ruled Russia for centuries, were taken to the basement of a farmhouse by Jewish murderers acting on Jewish orders and mowed down with machine guns, the Tsar, his wife, their four daughters, and the ten-year-old son. Two of the daughters had to be finished off with bayonets. Afterward, the Jewish murderers wrote on the wall in the Tsar's blood a line from a German poem referencing the famous phrase "mene mene passim tikkum", the "handwriting on the wall" from the Old Testament book of Daniel in which the bloodthirsty Jewish God passed a death sentence on King Balthazar. And the Bolsheviks were just getting warmed up. The Red Terror they launched is by far the largest and most Satanic orgy of torture, rape, plunder, and genocide in history. The Jew, Armand Hammer, sold the Romanov's crown jewels in New York City (where's the reparations for Russia?)

And after all that had been ravaging the people of Russia for years, an unknown named Adolph Hitler began to campaign in Germany, left starving by the Jews at Versailles, (after WWI Jews gobbled up 80 percent of the property of starving Germans) against "Jewish communism". As the Bolsheviks slaughtered Christians in Russia, Bolsheviks in Germany agitated for a communist revolution in Germany, too. There was even a coup attempt and two Jewish Bolsheviks were arrested and executed. And this is where we first meet Antifa, the street violence arm of these alien revolutionary butchers.
Soviets killed 5 million Nazis in Poland, Ukraine, Germany, Hungary, Czechoslovakia. Soviets dismantled the Polish death camps like Auschwitz. Soviets supplied Israel for it's war efforts in 1948. Soviets have been a lot more pro-Jewish, than your American Nazi antisemites shooting up synagogues.
The Bolshevik butchers WERE Jews, you twat. They were pro-Jew because they were racists.

On another topic: you are a little on the dim side, huh?

The Bolshevik butchers WERE Jews, you twat. They were pro-Jew because they were racists.

On another topic: you are a little on the dim side, huh?
Most of the bolsheviks were Russians. The communists are better than Nazis like you.

They have destroyed the local school system and use a large proportion of the counties welfare and medical system
It seems that it is also common in the places where they live constantly. There is an interesting site in Russian where various rabbis give answers on various questions. And there was a question about hard work. The answer was something like - the hard work is a kind of a curse. Explanation was - in the beginning first human beings Adam and Eve hadn't to do anything to get food. But after their disobedience they had to work with the sweat of their brow.

They have destroyed the local school system and use a large proportion of the counties welfare and medical system
It seems that it is also common in the places where they live constantly. There is an interesting site in Russian where various rabbis give answers on various questions. And there was a question about hard work. The answer was something like - the hard work is a kind of a curse. Explanation was - in the beginning first human beings Adam and Eve hadn't to do anything to get food. But after their disobedience they had to work with the sweat of their brow.
I used to work with an Orthodox Jew who lived in the Hasidic area of Lakewood. He said they were a great community and would do anything to help those within the community. But if you were outside of the community, you were shunned

What they seem to do is have an organized mechanism to maximize public support. Everyone uses cash and they show no income. They marry young and have six or more children. The father usually studies at the Yeshiva and has no reported income. This qualifies them for subsidized housing, food and medical care

The Yids from williamsburg are the same sect as k
I used to work with an Orthodox Jew who lived in the Hasidic area of Lakewood. He said they were a great community and would do anything to help those within the community. But if you were outside of the community, you were shunned

What they seem to do is have an organized mechanism to maximize public support. Everyone uses cash and they show no income. They marry young and have six or more children. The father usually studies at the Yeshiva and has no reported income. This qualifies them for subsidized housing, food and medical care

YEP thats them
They do the same in orange county NY
same problems with the local school districts
I think the ones in orange are the same sect as the ones from williamsburg

As a kid when they sent me to my uncles I couldnt get away from em :20:

YEP thats them

What do you mean saying about problems with local school system?

Liar.

lol a load of rubbish that doesn't address what I said. That's fine, since I didn't post it because I take you seriously, I posted it so the Peanut Gallery can see for themselves what liars and frauds you are, and find out for themselves what the facts are.

What is it with you people and dishonesty? Such weak characters. In truth, Jewish machinations-including those of German Jews--played the key role in bringing the US into WWI, which quickly brought an exhausted Germany to her knees. It wasn't until the negotiations at the Treaty of Versailles that the Germans found out about this gargantuan betrayal by the Jews--including their own citizens, who had always been treated with hospitality and tolerance. But the Jews were indifferent to such fair-mindedness and betrayed them anyway (just as they are doing to us now) and world jewry descended on the treaty table, enslaved Germany, and betrayed Poland to their murderous cousins, the Bolsheviks. Your hero, Bernard Baruch "returned on the Washington" from Paris--meaning he played a key role the infamous treaty that was the direct cause of WWII.

YEP thats them

What do you mean saying about problems with local school system?

Read what right winger wrote about the local school district by him in Lakewood, NJ

They do the same right outside a town called Monroe ,NY

the popping out six kids an the dad does nothing but study also true
someone also said the yids can make secular jews cringe ...also true
As a kid in the 70s when they would send me upstate to the woods for the summer no one would go to the local shoprite in town because to quote aunte and uncle thats where all the dirty yids shopped (which is still around in NY and NJ the BIG V...i dont think they call it that anymore )

Plus they had an old A&P which is not around anymore ... everyone loved cause well for one no yids and they still had coffee grinders at the checkout lines ...I think the 8 o'clock brand you'll see in supermarkets across the United States was originally the old a&p brand...

New Topics

Forum List

Back