Has YouTube cancelled you yet for supporting President Trump at USMB?

I just got cancelled at YouTube. I never once lied here or elsewhere.
What a shame. Did you like show them in your videos the communist party cards of the House Members, Senators and Judges, or video of them taking cash payments from known communists, such as the Maria Butima? Did your videos show secret meeting between the officials and actual Communists? Or were you just labeling officials without regard simply because they were Democrats, like some rabid trump supporter? If you had nothing, maybe they thought you were just another lying radical trying to use their platform to spew hate and baseless accusations for fun and profit. You may have to just run out and buy your own platform.
No, I only express my opinions here at USMB and nowhere else. I used to enjoy hearing music their users share with everyone for free, but I have no computer skills to make videos nor have I ever made a video to criticize or humiliate any of them at that website. I will go back and try to share their exact terminology which I find perplexing. I hope no one else here gets cancelled because they hate conservatives. It's dead wrong.
You saying you never posted at YouTube your support for trump? Damn nazi Germany has nothing on us here in America if that’s true,we have been a fascist dictatership for decades now but america is as much a dangerous place to live in now as it was under stalin in Russia ,we are living in dangerous times when a president gets deleted from Twitter and the nsa is spying on what you say here at this message board obviously the fact that you never even posted there your support for him,just here,jesus Christ these are dangerous times to be alive and living.
LA RAM FAN, Google doesn't allow me to have a membership because I have no google mailbox anymore, and when I apply to answer anyone at youtube I am declined because you have to be a member of google world to answer. So it's not for a lack of enthusiasm that I can't tell someone "good job," because I don't have gmail, and I'm not so sure I ever want to be part of mean school internet and the many hate conservatives bigwigs who agree with democrats who want to create another anti Christian country on this planet, but to revert to old Rome throwing of Christian people to the lions.

What a shame. Did you like show them in your videos the communist party cards of the House Members, Senators and Judges, or video of them taking cash payments from known communists, such as the Maria Butima? Did your videos show secret meeting between the officials and actual Communists? Or were you just labeling officials without regard simply because they were Democrats, like some rabid trump supporter? If you had nothing, maybe they thought you were just another lying radical trying to use their platform to spew hate and baseless accusations for fun and profit. You may have to just run out and buy your own platform.
No, I only express my opinions here at USMB and nowhere else. I used to enjoy hearing music their users share with everyone for free, but I have no computer skills to make videos nor have I ever made a video to criticize or humiliate any of them at that website. I will go back and try to share their exact terminology which I find perplexing. I hope no one else here gets cancelled because they hate conservatives. It's dead wrong.
If you are just a user, like myself, I do apologize. I am not a paid subscriber, though I do have a personnel free account that allows me to collect favorites and follow some channels. Not sure why you were kicked off or singled out. Do you have any idea?
Thank you, White 6, but I have no idea unless they may disfavor old ladies who never had much of a knack for computers.

You saying you never posted at YouTube your support for trump? Damn nazi Germany has nothing on us here in America if that’s true,we have been a fascist dictatership for decades now but america is as much a dangerous place to live in now as it was under stalin in Russia ,we are living in dangerous times when a president gets deleted from Twitter and the nsa is spying on what you say here at this message board obviously the fact that you never even posted there your support for him,just here,jesus Christ these are dangerous times to be alive and living.
LA RAM FAN, Google doesn't allow me to have a membership because I have no google mailbox anymore, and when I apply to answer anyone at youtube I am declined because you have to be a member of google world to answer. So it's not for a lack of enthusiasm that I can't tell someone "good job," because I don't have gmail, and I'm not so sure I ever want to be part of mean school internet and the many hate conservatives bigwigs who agree with democrats who want to create another anti Christian country on this planet, but to revert to old Rome throwing of Christian people to the lions.
That is amazing. Back in my working days I had a gmail account that I used for specific purposes when traveling, but have not accessed that google mail account in 12 years and I know for certain it did not have my NSA insulting screen name back then. Other than that, I have never had a google mail account that I am aware of, yet I am not getting the business you are getting. If you are like me, the only thing you really miss is your favorites and subscriptions, and of course you cannot look at certain types of content due to age restriction (that has to make you laugh). Weird.
The only thing I do with google is YouTube, as for many years I have considered them one of the great Satans of modern society, tracking every click, look, email and purchase. Sounds like you are in a google catch 22.

That is amazing. Back in my working days I had a gmail account that I used for specific purposes when traveling, but have not accessed that google mail account in 12 years and I know for certain it did not have my NSA insulting screen name back then. Other than that, I have never had a google mail account that I am aware of, yet I am not getting the business you are getting. If you are like me, the only thing you really miss is your favorites and subscriptions, and of course you cannot look at certain types of content due to age restriction (that has to make you laugh). Weird.
The only thing I do with google is YouTube, as for many years I have considered them one of the great Satans of modern society, tracking every click, look, email and purchase. Sounds like you are in a google catch 22.
It doesn't bother me all that much. I have a better boss whose yoke is easy, and his burthen is light. :thup:

I
My life as a believer in Jesus Christ is the one who will be my choice in glory. I support Trump because his reality is truthful, and he changed from being
No one likes her videos. :laugh:
I don't make videos and have no intention of doing so. My purpose for you tube is for learning about the animal kingdom, reviewing music for singing Karaoke, watching Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Dan Bonjino, and others who do their own research into politics that comes up with the truth and never a false narrative.

I guess I wasn't cancelled. I was just having troublw with my celular phone othing else.

May the good Lord continue to bless Donald Trump in his quest to bring peace on earth. You go there, President Trump

How in the hell do you not know how to get around a ban on the internet? YouTube is a free site...anyone who knows how to type in the website address can get on YouTube.

Now if your account was cancelled because of a TOS violation...that is different. But you can still log on..easily.

How in the hell do you not know how to get around a ban on the internet? YouTube is a free site...anyone who knows how to type in the website address can get on YouTube.

Now if your account was cancelled because of a TOS violation...that is different. But you can still log on..easily.
My celular doesn't furnish a clipboard. For some reason I couldn't use youtube to even listen to music I like so I just quit going there. Someone was using my info to make purchases at my favorite book seller and oth we r stuff so I cancelled my bank account and ties to purchasing and doing kind of monetary doings. Also, I keep telling local charities to send me snail mail for donations, and some of them back down for their reasons but they keep trying to send them online gifts the following weeks. They are too darn lazy to use the United States post office because that's how people who aren't on the up and up do not want to get honest by interstate fed interference with pilfering other peoples' money across state lines. Boo hoo hoo! /snicker.

I
Yeah; you got banned for dishonesty
That is not true. I don't smoke, drink, chew, or bong. I do my best to obey the 10 commandments, support the wounded veterans and support one vet who was homeless by letting him use my guest room for free. He not act very grateful, but I am still doing my best to respect his gift to the nation by defending his buds in viet nam with his sharpshooter skills so I make sure he has a roof over his head and use of my garage for his antique cars fetish because that is his passion in his life of confusion from wounds he suffered to his head in that awful war. You have a loose cannon in your mouth and my puritanical life and devotion to the Lord and savior tells me your prolific insistence that I am dishonest in any way is no different than character assassinations for which you believe you will never have to account for to God. And you do evil by making untrue allegations against anyone who doesn't cotton to the Deep States' arrogant hatred for the police, first responders, and veterans of foreign wars who have friended the American people by putting life itself at risk so that we may be free to study issues and form an opinion as to whether we support any political party we choose. When I was young I had 3 experiences with Democrats that convinced me they didn't stand for American citizens who were slaves for at least we 50 years and would still be if it hadn't been for a union that was encouraged by getting real with the fact that slavery forever based on skin color was just dead wrong. So I was Independent for 7 years until I married my late husband who was a Republican. To make sure I was sincere about never canceling his vote I became a Republican who believed all people had certain inalienable rights we both believed in. We never excluded people of color from being guests in our home or business lives, not ever.

Your cache is just your stored Internet data. Cookies, web history, that sort of thing.

I don't browse the Internet on a phone but I'll try to explain.

I'm going to assume that you're using an Android device and you're browsing with the Google browser app.

Is that true?

If anyone else uses an Android and browses the Internet on their phone, chime in, please, I don't even use anything Google at all so I don't know how to navigate that browser settings to help her clear out her cache.

Open google. At the far right, top of the page, are three dots.

Click on them. A drop down window will open with a number of options. Navigate down to more tools. Hovering over more tools with the cursor, will cause another page to open, with more options. Choose clear browsing data.

Click on advanced, then click on the time range tab
Choose all time. Click clear data. close google.

Restart computer.

Click start. Type disk clean up. Click OK. Click clean computer files. Click OK when prompted.

Restart computer when the program finishes running.

Download Malware Bytes. Run a security scan.

Your computer should be running normally now.

Clear browsing data, and clean up files once a month

Run a Malware Bytes security scan once a week, to keep your computer running smoothly.

Forum List

Back