Has YouTube cancelled you yet for supporting President Trump at USMB?

I just got cancelled at YouTube. I never once lied here or elsewhere.
What a shame. Did you like show them in your videos the communist party cards of the House Members, Senators and Judges, or video of them taking cash payments from known communists, such as the Maria Butima? Did your videos show secret meeting between the officials and actual Communists? Or were you just labeling officials without regard simply because they were Democrats, like some rabid trump supporter? If you had nothing, maybe they thought you were just another lying radical trying to use their platform to spew hate and baseless accusations for fun and profit. You may have to just run out and buy your own platform.

What a shame. Did you like show them in your videos the communist party cards of the House Members, Senators and Judges, or video of them taking cash payments from known communists, such as the Maria Butima? Did your videos show secret meeting between the officials and actual Communists? Or were you just labeling officials without regard simply because they were Democrats, like some rabid trump supporter? If you had nothing, maybe they thought you were just another lying radical trying to use their platform to spew hate and baseless accusations for fun and profit. You may have to just run out and buy your own platform.
No, I only express my opinions here at USMB and nowhere else. I used to enjoy hearing music their users share with everyone for free, but I have no computer skills to make videos nor have I ever made a video to criticize or humiliate any of them at that website. I will go back and try to share their exact terminology which I find perplexing. I hope no one else here gets cancelled because they hate conservatives. It's dead wrong.

"Invalid response received" for every request to listen or view any video is their excuse for cancelling me.

But no, I've never been cancelled anywhere.
"Invalid response received" for every request to listen or view any video is their excuse for cancelling me.

That's just a network error, beautress.

Clean your cache and restart your computer and it might work it out.

Only other thing that might cause that would be if you're signed into two youtube accounts at the same time.

Sir, I have done none of the above, and I assure you that I am a straight shooter. I have few computer "skills."

Only other thing that might cause that would be if you're signed into two youtube accounts at the same time.
What is a "cache"? :eek:

I have been using my phone since my computer quit about 6 months ago. And I don't issue anything political when and if I call others. Not ever.

No, I only express my opinions here at USMB and nowhere else. I used to enjoy hearing music their users share with everyone for free, but I have no computer skills to make videos nor have I ever made a video to criticize or humiliate any of them at that website. I will go back and try to share their exact terminology which I find perplexing. I hope no one else here gets cancelled because they hate conservatives. It's dead wrong.
You saying you never posted at YouTube your support for trump? Damn nazi Germany has nothing on us here in America if that’s true,we have been a fascist dictatership for decades now but america is as much a dangerous place to live in now as it was under stalin in Russia ,we are living in dangerous times when a president gets deleted from Twitter and the nsa is spying on what you say here at this message board obviously the fact that you never even posted there your support for him,just here,jesus Christ these are dangerous times to be alive and living.

What a presumptuous hateful post.

No.
You saying you never posted at YouTube your support for trump? Damn nazi Germany has nothing on us here in America if that’s true,we have been a fascist dictatership for decades now but america is as much a dangerous place to live in now as it was under stalin in Russia ,we are living in dangerous times when a president gets deleted from Twitter and the nsa is spying on what you say here at this message board obviously the fact that you never even posted there your support for him,just here,jesus Christ these are dangerous times to be alive and living.
No. I like to look at videos of birds, butterflies, flowers, and homeopathic cures, oh, and tropical fish. I listen to classical music since I lost my voice after having pneumonia 6 or 7 times this past year. I was reviewing 70s and 80s songs when I could sing karaoke. I have a first soprano voice inherited from my mother. I can't even do that after the last 5 bouts with chronic pneumonia that settles in my upper chest near the vocal chords. :(

What is a "cache"?

Your cache is just your stored Internet data. Cookies, web history, that sort of thing.

I don't browse the Internet on a phone but I'll try to explain.

I'm going to assume that you're using an Android device and you're browsing with the Google browser app.

Is that true?

If anyone else uses an Android and browses the Internet on their phone, chime in, please, I don't even use anything Google at all so I don't know how to navigate that browser settings to help her clear out her cache.

I've never gone beyond debating, and what I repeat is generally backed by video proof that I can't with a phone copy and paste like I could before my computer went out 6 months ago.

Presumed nothing. She didn't say why she was kicked off if she even was. Assumed she was a poster, not a viewer only. If viewer, I guess she should pay her bill?

Your cache is just your stored Internet data. Cookies, web history, that sort of thing.

I don't browse the Internet on a phone but I'll try to explain.

I'm going to assume that yure using an Android devce and you're browsing with the Google browser app.

Is that true?

If anyone else uses an Android and browses the Internet on their phone, chime in, please, I don't even use anything Google at all so I don't know how to navigate that browser settings to help her clear out her cache.
I think so. I used to use bing, not google until I used to check out usgs birds and earthquake maps. In 1953 we lived in Alaska and earthquake were frequent. My family spent a year in California around 1965 until 1969, so I have always been concerned about the San Andreas fault.

Thank, everyone for the advice, but I have to use an inhaler for about an hour. I don't much understand about a "cache." But thanks anyways. Be back early tomorrow to read instructions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back