Has Trump Done More For Christianity Than Anyone Else??

I am willing to bet that Trump and company believes ZERO of what they say -- but they have so much utter contempt for the intellect of their base that they know they can tell them anything and they will believe it...

This is most evident by Trump's latest comment about terminating the Constitution and how all of his cult followers are bending over backwards to justify it.
It's the question I almost always ask when I see stuff like this.

Either they're blatantly lying, essentially insulting the listener, or they're so consumed by their ideology that they literally just believe the words when they come out of their mouth.

It would be better that they were lying. It's more concerning to me that they would actually believe it. They do seem so sincere, which is what makes me wonder.

Trump is a maniac to say such things. He belongs in a rubber room. Does he ever listen to himself?
Weatherman in another thread said this to me

Without an ultimate unchanging rule maker, rules are meaningless subjective personal choices.

1. Is this why Republicans love Trump? Because he's an authoritarian leader? 40% of Americans like that.

2. Trump breaks the rules all the time. So I guess rules are meaningless subjective personal choices for believers. Unless Trump isn't really a believer.

Many people say he did more than Jesus and the Beatles!

Lot of people, i tells ya! Lots.

Eh? Trump is an idiot who says everything and nothing to get votes. This man lies faster than a machine gun under automatic fire. I fear this intrigant man is nothing else than an incarnate lie on his own.

And by the way: Facts are facts and not opinions.

Last edited:
With your comments re: science, some of it and political comments belong in the Rubber Room.

Trump got rid of "the Johnson Amendment" which he said was a "very bad thing."

The Johnson Amendment is a provision to the US tax code which prohibits non-profit organizations from endorsing or opposing political candidates, or risk losing their tax-exempt status.

Trump reinstated the Mexico City policy, which blocks federal funding for foreign non-governmental organizations that make referrals for abortion or discuss abortion as an option.
tax tree money should be used for politikcs, rather than a non profit's purported mission? i don't see that as good for anyone except the right wing evangelists.

encouraging abortion in other countries is a defense strategy. and an immigration strategy. why does trump want to raise armies of enemies around the world/?

Forum List

Back