Has this ever happened to you?.....

Conspiracist

Snuggle weather rocks!
Jan 6, 2010
Monkey Island
I was cruising to the auto parts store to get some stuff and listening to a news radio program and all is well. Some guy made a hell of a nice commentary about the economy and when he was finished I mentally wanted to click the
post_thanks.gif
button! Am I gonna be okay? :( :confused:

No, but I once deleted a stop sign when I was driving and searching for the next beer under my seat.

No, but I once deleted a stop sign when I was driving and searching for the next beer under my seat.

Ya know Frogen, with your perfect punctuation and grammar in your posts, I don't believe you're a drunk at all. If you were half as drunk as you would have everyone believe, you'd be too pickled more often than not to post here at all, let alone use perfect English, punctuation and grammar. I think you're just playing a drunk.

Last edited:

Ya know Frogen, with your perfect punctuation and grammar in your posts, I don't believe you're a drunk at all. If you were half as drunk as you would have everyone believe, you'd be too pickled more often than not to post here at all, let alone use perfect English, punctuation and grammar. I think you're just playing a drunk.

I enjoy Frogen's posts a lot but I have to agree with you a bit. I used to drink a 5th a day and no way could I post as he does. The thoughts were there but the commucation was rather difficult. Then again, I've met people that take Vicadin and absolutely love it where I can take that stuff and it has minimal effect on me. So i do believe that different genetics of a person affects how a drug will effect them.

I was cruising to the auto parts store to get some stuff and listening to a news radio program and all is well. Some guy made a hell of a nice commentary about the economy and when he was finished I mentally wanted to click the
post_thanks.gif

Weird thing happened to me the other day. I was reading a copy of a well respected international magazine that I'd had for a couple of months and hadn't had time to read. Anyway, I read this article and thought 'damned, that's a really good article'.

Then, I realized that I wrote it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

post_thanks.gif

Weird thing happened to me the other day. I was reading a copy of a well respected international magazine that I'd had for a couple of months and hadn't had time to read. Anyway, I read this article and thought 'damned, that's a really good article'.

Yes....and that's why I love you...your sense of humor.

post_thanks.gif

And humility.

:lol::lol::lol:

Like playin' possum?

Does he think if he "plays drunk" we won't eat him?

I wish it was not true, perhaps should try again to make it untrue?

If I could stay sober longer than a week or two I think I would be writing a book rather than a book of Internet posts.

When I think of what I could be without the bottle I weep.

Well, metaphorically speaking.

I sigh and then go take 20 minute piss.

Last edited:

And humility.

:lol::lol::lol:

It's hard to be humble, when you're perfect. :lol::lol::lol:

Wanna bet some of the droolers are gonna think I'm serious about being perfect? :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: emm
post_thanks.gif

I love you too.

I love you too.

Tried to rep you but was denied.

New Topics

Forum List

Back