Has this ever happened before?

Georgia did not fully cooperate with the commission

Nor will they. Rest assured many a backroom compromise has already been made between democrat and republican power players. Donald Trump is to be sacrificed in exchange for lucrative concessions to be doled out to republicans during the Biden presidency. All elected leaders, save perhaps for Ross Perot and Donald Trump, have a price already known and named for their souls, their nation and their people, and will sell out all of the above once it has been met.

Donald Trump won the 2016 election. Then challenged the veracity of that election after he won.

Who does that?

Can you think of any elected official in the history of democracy who has done that?

There has never been such a big and obvious mass voter fraud scandal in American history.
The Dems have less than zero credibility.
It will affect them badly in future elections.
They can never be trusted again.
That is one point of view. I don't share it. Guess I got to go with The Federalist on this one.
The Moral Collapse Of The Republican Party
Embracing Trump, as almost all the party’s leaders have done, is a colossal, world-historical, vast mistake; an inexplicable failure of moral courage; and a repugnant act of institutional suicide. It is shocking to see such rampant self-destruction sweep through the ranks of a once-great party.

Donald Trump won the 2016 election. Then challenged the veracity of that election that after he won.

Who does that?

Can you think of any elected official in the history of democracy who has done that?

I cannot. Simply because we have never had a President such as Donald Trump prior to 2016. He is a man of rectitude (despite what CNN tells us) who is neither democrat nor republican but is AMERICA FIRST. Perhaps George Washington was also our first America First POTUS, but that's a rather given conclusion considering the state of our nation during his tenure; its creation.

Some peoe so blindly and reverently support a candidate like he is something special. The fact is these were the worst two choices america has ever had to chose from. Yet people on both sides seem to worship these. Scary.

What I don't get is how Trump knows all this fraud, yet no one can prove it. The die hard Trumpers will say it is a conspiracy that the courts are all in on to deny Trump. Or it is Trump winning with 7D chess. They will go to their graves wondering why the kraken was not released in time to to save Trump.

...maybe if they only prayed a little more God would have come through.

Trump can never fail or be wrong in their eyes. Trouble is Trump is he is a pathological liar. And even if what he says is true, no one believes him because of his lying mouth. While I voted for Trump, it was just for self-preservation to keep my guns and stop America from turning into Mexico.

mexico under fence llr.jpg

First time I voted in 45 years. Looks like it was a waste and the dems will come for guns anyway and continue with their plan to turn us into a 3rd world country with help of Soros.

Time will tell...

lightfoot 2 llr.jpg

..she would make a good kraken...huh.

Last edited:
Some peoe so blindly and reverently support a candidate like he is something special. The fact is these were the worst two choices america has ever had to chose from. Yet people on both sides seem to worship these. Scary.

They got no other choice...so they attach to their deity. In their eyes their deity will save America and fix all that is wrong with their lives. They must worship them. I hate politicians, so don't worship them. I only want to be left alone. But with dems that is impossible. They bring the fight to you and will destroy the country before your very eyes.

Forum List

Back