Has this become the "How Many Threads Can Psychoblues Start" Forum?

Whatever. Anything to avoid the very serious subject of WAR and Republican lies to support it. Move On, Kathy. You are certainly a coward and not the opinionated independent that you projected yourself during my early days on this board. Do the will of the Whiners. Give them some cheese to eat while they consume their whine.

Psychoblues

A fair question. Since it's 'my forum' to upkeep, I think many of the psycho threads are going to be moved, to USA chat or chat. Same with this one. :laugh:

Whatever. Anything to avoid the very serious subject of WAR and Republican lies to support it. Move On, Kathy. You are certainly a coward and not the opinionated independent that you projected yourself during my early days on this board. Do the will of the Whiners. Give them some cheese to eat while they consume their whine.

Psychoblues
Psycho, you've been told many a time that not all posts belong on WOT, you are either unable or unwilling to pick the correct forums, so it will be done for you. Check humor once in awhile.

Psychoblues
She's not a coward in any way, Psycho. She is an opinionated independent, though right leaning. I'd suggest you drop the insults and stop being such a little fucking ****.

She's not a coward in any way, Psycho. She is an opinionated independent, though right leaning. I'd suggest you drop the insults and stop being such a little ****.

Thank you! I appreciate that, though my skin is not so thin that psycho can prick it! :laugh:

I'm quite aware of that :)

But you and Nienna are among my favorite people here, so I kinda figured I'd voice myself this time.
Thank you for that, seems we're either loved or hated. I can live with that. :thup:

Psychoblues

I believe that's cake and coffee.

Kathy, you are completely safe on this one. Dr. Grumpy is not the brightest bulb on the tree and you are correct in moving this thread. The others, however, are partisan interference in honest conversation. But, you have your JOB to do and I discussed this in an earlier thread. Do Your Job, Do Your Job, Do Your Job, the hypnosis works well for you. LOL. Woohoohoo!!!!!

Ain't it a gas?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Psycho, you've been told many a time that not all posts belong on WOT, you are either unable or unwilling to pick the correct forums, so it will be done for you. Check humor once in awhile.

Psychoblues

Psycho, I am going to give you a warning. Your personal attack on Kathianne is unwarrented. Especially since she is only doing what you should have originally done by putting the threads in the appropriate forums. No one has prevented you from posting nor has anyone preventing people from clearly responding to your assinine posts.

And btw you seem to be the only person whining around here.

Forum List

Back