Has The Swamp Gotten What It Wants From Trump?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I don't believe the Swamp involves the commies there....everybody knows what useless vermin they are.....the Swamp is RINOs. They went along to get along in the democrat-majority years and got used to it...and got rich from it. Along comes Trump who whips 16 of their stooges, wins the nomination and the Presidency. Hmmmm....how do we handle this? The answer was to use his populist appeal to get the tax-cuts, regs gone, and Military funding....check, check, check. But that's where it ends. No Wall...cheap labor trumps dem votes. No trade overhauls....happy with our investments in China and the rest of the Third world....and certainly no closer ties with Russia.....again, too invested in the military industrial complex for that. Trump has given these dirtbags pretty much all they could get from him. VOTE come November....if the Rats win the House, neither Ryan or McConnell will lift a finger to stop a Trump impeachment and conviction.

paul-ryan-mitch-mcconnell-robert-mueller.jpg

Can't say about the Swamp but America sure has gotten what it wants and needs from Trump.

I don't believe the Swamp involves the commies there....everybody knows what useless vermin they are.....the Swamp is RINOs. They went along to get along in the democrat-majority years and got used to it...and got rich from it. Along comes Trump who whips 16 of their stooges, wins the nomination and the Presidency. Hmmmm....how do we handle this? The answer was to use his populist appeal to get the tax-cuts, regs gone, and Military funding....check, check, check. But that's where it ends. No Wall...cheap labor trumps dem votes. No trade overhauls....happy with our investments in China and the rest of the Third world....and certainly no closer ties with Russia.....again, too invested in the military industrial complex for that. Trump has given these dirtbags pretty much all they could get from him. VOTE come November....if the Rats win the House, neither Ryan or McConnell will lift a finger to stop a Trump impeachment and conviction.

He brought the swamp to the WH How many have already left one way or another ?? SIXTY?

It must be a major embarrassment to be all of the 16 GOP that lost out to Trump.
It must feel pretty bad to be beaten by:
1. someone with absolutely no political experience
2. a con man
3. an admitted sexual pervert
4. someone that denigrates US military veterans, POWs, and handicapped persons
5. someone that has been obtaining loans from Russians for decades because they are a financial liability
6. someone that continues to shit on members of the GOP

It must be a major embarrassment to be all of the 16 GOP that lost out to Trump.
2. a con man
5. someone that has been obtaining loans from Russians for decades because they are a financial liability

Probably why Cankles is still bawling also, eh?

• Banned
2. a con man

Yep, Willy Jeff was a real piece of shit and then there's Barry the Fairy....muslim born in Kenya, trained in the Alinsky school of American terrorists by Bill Ayers, then votes "present" long enough in the Senate to blackmail the guilty white Rat racists to nominate him for president, and wins because the government schools have turned out millions of idiot queers like yourself. Barry even planned to get Israel nukked down the road by giving Iran enough money and time to get it done. When it comes to hanging offenses, I'm torn between which one should swing first.

He brought the swamp to the WH How many have already left one way or another ?? SIXTY?
he did, he showed how swampy DC actually is. thanks for agreeing. And they are getting squashed slowly.

he did, he showed how swampy DC actually is. thanks for agreeing. And they are getting squashed slowly.

JC is he sick or is he sick?

Revealed: Trump inauguration crowd photos were edited after he intervened

A government photographer edited official pictures of Donald Trump’s inauguration to make the crowd appear bigger following a personal intervention from the president, according to newly released documents.

2. a con man

Yep, Willy Jeff was a real piece of shit and then there's Barry the Fairy....muslim born in Kenya, trained in the Alinsky school of American terrorists by Bill Ayers, then votes "present" long enough in the Senate to blackmail the guilty white Rat racists to nominate him for president, and wins because the government schools have turned out millions of idiot queers like yourself. Barry even planned to get Israel nukked down the road by giving Iran enough money and time to get it done. When it comes to hanging offenses, I'm torn between which one should swing first.

so, you quote my post YET you go on some tirade that has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

You also seem to have an issue with, "queers" so, maybe try not looking in the mirror.

Making threats also is not a great idea.

Post fail = F.

Trump will be remembered as the man who destroyed the GOP and as the only President to be removed from office.

Trump will be remembered as the man who destroyed the GOP and as the only President to be removed from office.

I will always remember Trump for his history:
1. a con man that shafted contractors out of hundred$ of million$ of dollar$
2. a con man that shafted 'students' out of hundred$ of million$ of dollar$
3. a racist that was sued because he REFUSED to rent properties to blacks
4. A sexual pervert that has admitted to multiple sexual assaults
5. a draft dodger that received FIVE deferments for 'fake' bone spurs
6. an adulterer that has NEVER been faithful to a single wedding vow
7. a FAILED 'business man' that filed multiple bankruptcies to wiggle his way out of paying money owed
8. a financial liability to US lenders that ended up seeking & obtaining loans from Russians
9. a friend & associate to convicts, felons, mafia members, authoritarians, and dictators

what a great guy. LOL

7. a FAILED 'business man' that filed multiple bankruptcies to wiggle his way out of paying money owed
8. a financial liability to US lenders that ended up seeking & obtaining loans from Russians
9. a friend & associate to convicts, felons, mafia members, authoritarians, and dictators

what a great guy. LOL

So your one of his admirers?

Lets see; he hired a “dog” (Omarosa—for the 4th time) and paid her $180,000 per year.
He gave $12B to farmers that were already subsidized
Has spent $77M on golf trips.

Had a member of Congress done any of this (or proposed it); he’d be part of the imaginary swamp.

If there is a swamp; Trump is definitely a member of it.

what a great guy. LOL

So your one of his admirers?

LOL; no

Can't say about the Swamp but America sure has gotten what it wants and needs from Trump.

You can't speak for America, nor for Americans. Please post a list of the things you believe Trump has brought to America. I'll post a few of mine:
  • Divisive rhetoric
  • Hate and Fear
  • Alienation of our Allies
  • A Tax Fraud
  • Racism & bigotry
  • Anti Intellectualism (on steroids)
And a few failed promises:
  • A wall paid for by Mexico
  • A single page tax form
  • A war on Opiate Addiction
  • Repeal and replace Obamacare, and replace it with Market Based Alternative
  • Draining the swamp
Your turn.

You can't speak for America, nor for Americans. Please post a list of the things you believe Trump has brought to America. I'll post a few of mine:
  • Divisive rhetoric
  • Hate and Fear
  • A Tax Fraud
  • Racism & bigotry
  • A single page tax form
  • Draining the swamp
Your turn.

Well I am an American and I bet I speak for many American.

It seems you don't like:

UE the lowest its been since 1969.

People having more money in their pay checks.

A booming economy.

People liking the direction the country is moving in.

Jobs, people hiring.

So tell us. Just what do you like. LOL

• Divisive rhetoric
  • Hate and Fear
  • A Tax Fraud
  • Racism & bigotry
  • A single page tax form
  • Draining the swamp
Your turn.

It seems you don't like:

A booming economy.

Jobs, people hiring.

I like honesty, transparency and egalitarianism; I like fiscally responsible policies, and Pols who put our people and our country before their party.

Ryan isn't running so I gaurentee he will not lift a finger.

• Divisive rhetoric
  • Hate and Fear
  • A Tax Fraud
  • Racism & bigotry
  • A single page tax form
  • Draining the swamp
Your turn.

It seems you don't like:

A booming economy.

Jobs, people hiring.

I like honesty, transparency and egalitarianism; I like fiscally responsible policies, and Pols who put our people and our country before their party.

Well then you should be supporting Trump as he's not a politician.

Oh and good luck finding a politician who is honest, transparent and egalitarian in DC.

Carry on clueless.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back