Has the NRA Blamed Video Games Yet?

Like Universal background checks and limiting the age to purchase to 21
If the shooter had been older would it have made you feel better? Why do you want to deprive certain citizens of their God given rights, just so you can feel good?

Why 21? How's it sensible to tell a person they are mature enough to vote, and mature enough to get a Govt issued gun to go die, but they can't get one to hunt?

how's a universial background check, going to keep someone from buying a gun from someone on the street?

Why 21? How's it sensible to tell a person they are mature enough to vote, and mature enough to get a Govt issued gun to go die, but they can't get one to hunt?

how's a universial background check, going to keep someone from buying a gun from someone on the street?
Back ground checks only purpose is for record keeping for when the government creates that law that will make it illegal for you to own a easier to find when the confiscation starts

Back ground checks only purpose is for record keeping for when the government creates that law that will make it illegal for you to own a easier to find when the confiscation starts
Well, I personally have no problem with background checks per se, to ensure that felons or mentally ill people aren't getting firearms.

but to say they are the end all be all, is rather silly, people can still get firearms, in particular people that are likely to commit crimes, illegally without one.

If the shooter had been older would it have made you feel better? Why do you want to deprive certain citizens of their God given rights, just so you can feel good?
What a retarded argument.

Are drinking laws set at 21 to make people feel better?

Of course not. It has to do with maturity

That’s the lunatic paranoid anti ANY gun reg “take” on things

Well, I personally have no problem with background checks per se, to ensure that felons or mentally ill people aren't getting firearms.

but to say they are the end all be all, is rather silly, people can still get firearms, in particular people that are likely to commit crimes, illegally without one.
Felons if they can't be trusted with a gun should not be given back their freedom, mentally deficient people should not be allowed out in public. Therefore background checks are unnecessary.

I’m not sure I agree with your plan to send all our soldiers under 21 to the front lines with nothing but a pocket full of rocks.

Seems insane to me.

Forum List

Back