Has the January 6 Committee Suborned Perjury?

oh please. if he can claim all the questioning he 'endured' re: anita hill was a 'high tech lynching ' then i can call him exactly what he is.

see when you take what I said to you and turn around and try to use it on me nearly verbatim it proves you are a parrot incapable of original thought.

yaaaaaaaaa............... it's more along the lines of using yer words against you that you simply can't refudiate.

A person charged with suborning perjury is guilty only if the person tried to convince a witness to lie under oath. "Suborn" means to cause or bring about. But, the person attempting to induce a witness to lie need not threaten the witness

~~~~~~
That exactly describes the SC6th participants especially Adam Schiff and his a-hole buddy Jamie Raskin.

The ole prove yourself innocent

lol ... why be afraid to do so? why ask for a pardon if one doesn't need it?

Run with hearsay as fact until someone who was there shows up.
Show trial

ummmm.... mark meadows has had MONTHS to make sure the record was set straight & he has refused to come in.

seems like he's hiding a whole lot.

poor poor marky - it's all gonna hit the fan.

people asking for pardons so far ...

Republican Reps. Mo Brooks of Alabama,
Matt Gaetz of Florida,
Andy Biggs of Arizona,
Louie Gohmert of Texas,
Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia.
squid boy guliani
'general' flynn

damn! i forgot ol' mark.

mark meadows asked for one as well. seems donny was dangling pardons like melted taffy.

just like with uncle tom's wife - - until it happens, i will remain skeptical they will testify.

When will the Joke 6 committee have them testify? Hmmm?

Because Cassidy Hutchinson had testified previously, at least 4-times in secret. So they knew what was factual (sources say the committee knew the Secret Service agents refuted her) and yet they allowed her to testify.

people asking for pardons so far ...

Republican Reps. Mo Brooks of Alabama,
Matt Gaetz of Florida,
Andy Biggs of Arizona,
Louie Gohmert of Texas,
Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia.
squid boy guliani
'general' flynn

interestink.
Do you think He'll give them out?

When will the Joke 6 committee have them testify? Hmmm?

let's see if they agree to. ginni's lawyer just retracted her 'willingness'.

Because Cassidy Hutchinson had testified previously, at least 4-times in secret.

not 'in secret' ... apparently SOMEONE knew... hence the witness tampering text she received that clearly was threatening her.

huh ... 'magine that.

So they knew what was factual (sources say the committee knew the Secret Service agents refuted her)

'sources say' ...

and yet they allowed her to testify.

she's quite credible AND she had first person eyesight & ears to what was going on for much more than this. like how donny said he wanted armed traitors in the rally & to get rid of the detectors. she heard that with her own ears. that, sir is di-rect evidence. no hearsay involved.

New Topics

Forum List

Back