Has The Constitution Failed?

The constitution has not failed, republicans have found ways to go around it.

The Democrats have NO respect for the Constitution, but I agree with your statement as well. It's NOT a problem. You should be happy. Trump banned bump stocks with an Executive Order. The next Democrat president will outlaw high capacity magazines with the same trick and the Dems haven't even thanked that traitor for circumventing the Constitution.

There is no EO banning bump stocks. You best check your sources!

The Democrats have NO respect for the Constitution, but I agree with your statement as well. It's NOT a problem. You should be happy. Trump banned bump stocks with an Executive Order. The next Democrat president will outlaw high capacity magazines with the same trick and the Dems haven't even thanked that traitor for circumventing the Constitution.

There is no EO banning bump stocks. You best check your sources!

Well Kudos to you - Trump ordered the act done. A small faux pas is supposed to make a difference? They are illegal by the stroke of a pen... not by legislative action, but by the stroke of a pen. It will never excuse the fact that Trump is anti-gun no matter how much lipstick you put on that pig.

I believe you meant to say, "DEMOCRATS have found ways to go around it." Fixed it for you, ya knucklehead.

POLITICIANS found a way to go around it.

Mostly the ones that make the laws, AKA "Congress".

I respectfully disagree. The courts are legislating from the bench. The Executive department rules by decrees and Executive Orders. The legislative branch never calls either branch out on usurpation and they don't ever pass any meaningful laws.

I believe you meant to say, "DEMOCRATS have found ways to go around it." Fixed it for you, ya knucklehead.

I respectfully disagree. The courts are legislating from the bench. The Executive department rules by decrees and Executive Orders. The legislative branch never calls either branch out on usurpation and they don't ever pass any meaningful laws.

What are your thoughts on the ACA ?

I would repeal it. Then again, I would not allow the insurance industry and doctors to wield as much power in Washington as they do. Those two industries are second only to the lawyer lobby in leading congresscritters around like puppies on a string. They have way too much influence and no accountability.

Insurance companies get to dictate who they will and will not insure; what they will pay; whether or not they will pay in many instances. Doctors get to charge you outrageous sums of money to "practice" and then want immunity for practicing (sic) on you.

Constitution was ratified only when states were assured that liberal federal govt would not grow and grow and take their power away. The Constitution was a failure in the sense that it was not clear enough about making Democrats illegal. Democrats were the faction our Founders feared most.
So sorry you do not understand history or the Constitution. Grow up!

Constitution was ratified only when states were assured that liberal federal govt would not grow and grow and take their power away. The Constitution was a failure in the sense that it was not clear enough about making Democrats illegal. Democrats were the faction our Founders feared most.
So sorry you do not understand history or the Constitution. Grow up!
Can you get with your mom and try to come up with a reason to feel I don’t understand history?

I would repeal it. Then again, I would not allow the insurance industry and doctors to wield as much power in Washington as they do. Those two industries are second only to the lawyer lobby in leading congresscritters around like puppies on a string. They have way too much influence and no accountability.

Insurance companies get to dictate who they will and will not insure; what they will pay; whether or not they will pay in many instances. Doctors get to charge you outrageous sums of money to "practice" and then want immunity for practicing (sic) on you.
Of course if we had Republican capitalism that would solve all the problems;the insurance companies would have to compete on the basis of price and quality like real businesses and so would doctors.It really is a very simple concept but sadly for our country liberals lack the IQ to understand it

It really is a very simple concept but sadly for our country liberals lack the IQ to understand it
An even easier and more definitive concept is to stop the partisan bickering for the duoply.
In case you hadn't noticed Republicans are no more fiscally responsible than Democrats.
Both subscribe to Borrow to Spend = trickle down economics as that infamous Republican Nixon said: I guess we're all keynesean now- keynesean economics was figured out for the Monarchy of Great Britain, by a British subject- the Founders fought a war to get away from that type economic chicanery. capitalism doesn't wear a political stripe and isn't biased about what Party association practices it. That neither do and claiming one does is intellectually dishonest.

In case you hadn't noticed Republicans are no more fiscally responsible than Democrats.

Total liberal insanity. Republicans stand for fiscal responsibility and will implement their policy the second there is enough support to do so. Amazing you didn't know that.

Total liberal insanity. Republicans stand for fiscal responsibility and will implement their policy the second there is enough support to do so. Amazing you didn't know that.
LOL- rhetoric is cheap vote buying- amazing you don't know that.

1) Subject was capitalism not fiscal responsibility

2) Republicans oppose Democratic Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution.

Making sense now???

??? what does that mean??????????????
Take your pick

Definition of rhetoric

1 : the art of speaking or writing effectively: such as
a : the study of principles and rules of composition formulated by critics of ancient times
b : the study of writing or speaking as a means of communication or persuasion

2a : skill in the effective use of speech
b : a type or mode of language or speech also : insincere or grandiloquent language

??? what does that mean??????????????
Take your pick

Definition of rhetoric

1 : the art of speaking or writing effectively: such as
a : the study of principles and rules of composition formulated by critics of ancient times
b : the study of writing or speaking as a means of communication or persuasion

2a : skill in the effective use of speech
b : a type or mode of language or speech also : insincere or grandiloquent language
want to know your point not definition of rhetoric. Afraid to try?????

Forum List

Back