Has Sleepy Joe Become Sleepy Don?

After watching President Trump having difficultly walking and speaking I have reached the opinion he should be called "Slow Don". Sleepy Joe no longer is appropriate. He is much more wide-awake than Don. in my opinion.

What's your opinion? is Sleepy Don a good and fitting name for our confused and absent-minded President?
my opinion is your TDS has become critical and certain insanity will soon follow,,,
After 3 1/2 years the one and only defense of dopey don is screeching TDS. Got anything new or less moronic?
doesnt mean it still doesnt apply,,,

this thread wreaks of TDS,,,
Question asked and question answered. You`ve got nothing new or less moronic. Thanks.
whats there to say about a comment about joe being more competent than trump???

joe barely knows where hes at or what hes running for,,,
Please stay on topic.
thats directly on topic you stupid fuck,,,,
Oops, internet tough guy. Fortunately, punks and fake badasses don't go over well on the internet. Off-topic phony tough guy.
OOOO,,,I'm scared now,,,,,,,

After watching President Trump having difficultly walking and speaking I have reached the opinion he should be called "Slow Don". Sleepy Joe no longer is appropriate. He is much more wide-awake than Don. in my opinion.

What's your opinion? is Sleepy Don a good and fitting name for our confused and absent-minded President?
my opinion is your TDS has become critical and certain insanity will soon follow,,,
After 3 1/2 years the one and only defense of dopey don is screeching TDS. Got anything new or less moronic?
doesnt mean it still doesnt apply,,,

this thread wreaks of TDS,,,
Question asked and question answered. You`ve got nothing new or less moronic. Thanks.
whats there to say about a comment about joe being more competent than trump???

joe barely knows where hes at or what hes running for,,,
This post was off-topic because it was basic generic talking point misinformation using unprovable allegations. Pure propaganda.
to bad for you theres video to back it up,,,

Trump definitely looks tired, overworked and unprepared a few times, like in not having time to have read first his speech about Yosemite.

But then, he's president, dealing with EVERYTHING on the planet.

Biden's got nothing to deal with but run for office, and he still looks like an idiot ALL THE TIME.

I prefer Dithering Don or Typhoid Trump.

Forum List

Back