Has President Obama made it acceptable to criticize Israel?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
It seems to me that when Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu first spoke to Congress it was considering anti-Semitic to openly criticize Israel but now it seems acceptable.

Is it acceptable to criticize Israel because President Obama has defied Netanyahu and the Israel lobby or was it Israel's brutal and murderous attack on the children of Gaza last summer that was the catalyst that made members the media and both the left and right of the political spectrum say harsh things about Israel that they were afraid to say years ago?

It seems to me that when Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu first spoke to Congress it was considering anti-Semitic to openly criticize Israel but now it seems acceptable.

Is it acceptable to criticize Israel because President Obama has defied Netanyahu and the Israel lobby or was it Israel's brutal and murderous attack on the children of Gaza last summer that was the catalyst that made members the media and both the left and right of the political spectrum say harsh things about Israel that they were afraid to say years ago?
They teach hatred for Israel in our University's. Young brain not fully formed idiots are buying into it without the benefit of the true picture. Our nations schools need a wake up call.

When Obama first said Israel and Palestine should work together to settle their differences, the RWs here went ballistic, calling the president the usual litany of lies.

But the president is certainly not the only or the first American to think that way.

That's not anti-Semitic. Its reasonable to expect countries to clean up their own mess.

The US is not the world's police force. Nor are we Israel's mommy, ready to swoop down and rescue them for the bad guys while they enjoy our protection and our money.

That's not anti-Semitic either.

Why is it not acceptable to criticize any nation?

One problem...you can't trust the word of a Palestinian. They lie about their true intentions. Non Starter!

They teach hatred for Israel in our University's. Young brain not fully formed idiots are buying into it without the benefit of the true picture. Our nations schools need a wake up call.

"They teach hatred for Israel in our [sic] University's."

WHAT??

I've never heard anything like this and my own life is closely entwined with a university and higher education in general.

:link::link::link:

One problem...you can't trust the word of a Palestinian. They lie about their true intentions. Non Starter!

Oh.

Now I see the reason for your dishonest statement that "They teach hatred for Israel in our [sic] University's."

Never mind.

The majority of Americans love and respect the nation of Israel and always have. Not even Hussein Obama can change that.

Most republicans in this country have a strong allegiance to the truth about the middle east.

Most republicans in this country have a stronger allegiance to Israel than to America.

They certainly proved that this week.

Is there anything the Repubs won't do in their efforts to undermine and weaken the US?
Hardly.

The Pubs merely proved that they completely disapprove of His Imperial Majesty's One-Man Give-Iran-a-Path-to-Nukes Show.

Which sits well with a great many people on both sides of the aisle.

Forum List

Back