Has President Obama learned anything from the GOP?

R

rdean

I think he has.

The GOP is working to defend the white, rich vote by making it difficult for the poor to vote.

They GOP swears they will see him fail AT ANY COST.

The GOP is working to create a kind of "Aristocracy" based on wealth where only the rich have a say in government.

The GOP is working to create a "new" class of people, who are actually corporations.

The GOP is working to squeeze every cent they can get out of this country, as quickly as possible before people can rally to fight back. They have two problems. Their base, 90% white is rapidly aging, dying out and being replaced by blacks and browns. Hence, the need for speed. Get everything they can now.

Obama is taking a page from Gov. Christie's playbook. "None of your business". A glutton who doesn't care what his constituents think. Right wingers make the mistake of thinking Christie is on their side because they everything as a "race" issue. But it's all about money and power, and less about race. The women he was talking to was "one of them", but they imagine it was someone like Obama. Someone who wasn't born here. Someone "not one of us".

Finally, Obama is standing up to the GOP. Remember, they ran on jobs, then worked to pass "English only, laws against Sharia law, break unions and the right to bargain, abortion, voter suppression, gay rights and so on. Nothing about jobs. Because a divided electorate is easy pickings. The "we want him to fail" and "Let him die" GOP are "Masters of Division". Hope he hasn't learned too late.

I think he has.

The GOP is working to defend the white, rich vote by making it difficult for the poor to vote.

The GOP is working to create a kind of "Aristocracy" based on wealth where only the rich have a say in government.

The GOP is working to create a "new" class of people, who are actually corporations.

The GOP is working to squeeze every cent they can get out of this country, as quickly as possible before people can rally to fight back. They have two problems. Their base, 90% white is rapidly aging, dying out and being replaced by blacks and browns. Hence, the need for speed. Get everything they can now.

Obama is taking a page from Gov. Christie's playbook. "None of your business". A glutton who doesn't care what his constituents think. Right wingers make the mistake of thinking Christie is on their side because they everything as a "race" issue. But it's all about money and power, and less about race. The women he was talking to was "one of them", but they imagine it was someone like Obama. Someone who wasn't born here. Someone "not one of us".

Finally, Obama is standing up to the GOP. Remember, they ran on jobs, then worked to pass "English only, laws against Sharia law, break unions and the right to bargain, abortion, voter suppression, gay rights and so on. Nothing about jobs. Because a divided electorate is easy pickings. The "we want him to fail" and "Let him die" GOP are "Masters of Division". Hope he hasn't learned too late.

:lmao: :cuckoo::cuckoo:

This guy Dean cracks my ass up. He thinks from this far nether regions of the internet he's going to change the political dynamic.....and falls all over himself every day trying to do so. I do give the guy props for being the most creative propagandist on the internet, but in the final analogy, its about as relevant as standing stark naked in the middle of Siberia yelling "FIRE!!"

s0n.........check out the literature on Effexor XR. Some real good shit to halt the perseverative thought processes.

Last edited:
I think he has.

Seriously, get help. Your delusions are going to have you believe you can fly soon.

What happened to 20 pages of Obama's accomplishments?

Are we back on the "Bank ATM's wrecked my economy" Big Lie?

Napoleon-bunny-part-still.jpg

What happened to 20 pages of Obama's accomplishments?

Are we back on the "Bank ATM's wrecked my economy" Big Lie?

What happened to all the Republican accomplishments for the last 10 years?

I know.

I know.

I couldn't find any either.

RDean - you're being paid a nickle a post by Huffingshit.com, or whomever you're working for.
Keep posting crap like this, you'll be unemployed, looking for a shovel ready job.

Quit picking on Rdean... I mean come on.... he's consistently and outrageously funny...:lol:

Obama has re-proposed a payroll-tax holiday as a part of the stimulus. In the original Ivy League, Recovery Act: Expenditures were the Lubricant designed to make the "Stimulus" part of the progrm so-exciting to everyone: That it can't be discussed(?)! There are better names, than "Stimulus," apparently.

So the continuing of the 2% payroll tax cut is proposed for next year. When the Democrats win in 2012, then the formerly regressive payroll tax can be replaced with a progressive rate program: That can help to re-fund Social Security benefits for decades. It is not likely that Republicans will be on board in 2013, in the same way that they were not on board in 2009. Still, they are now participants in the creating of a less regressive payroll tax, and going on two years.

Herman Cain, in comparison, will keep the 9% payroll level tax for everyone. Hermain Cain will than create a 9% sales tax for new purchases, which is not defined. That is probably on top of state local taxes, where it is defined. The poor consume everything they can get--people know. The rich don't consume as a large a bunch of what they get--which is currently being left to rot in Airline Stocks--or European Bonds.

Those are the Bush Tax Cuts at work(?)!

Herman Cain is mainly out to gouge the poor. George Bush was actually out to screw the rich! The banks tried to screw the poor, and now everyone knows what they got--Large bailouts, in our "free market dream of Laissez faire!" When left alone, they gave all the money away in bonsues!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Soon White Eyes come to Lands of Many Nations: Deeds To Manhattan Island lots, in-hand! Original value--likely not viable stake!)

Last edited:
I think he has.

Exactly ;) (look at the 4th frame)

tmw20090812colorlowresc.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back