Has Our Republic Died?

We are at a point in our Republic that leads me to believe it is about to die if it has not already.

Joe Biden is accused of Committing Treason while he was a sitting Vice President and our media refuses to cover the story. Hard evidence of Joe committing Treason and giving up secrets to China thorough his son Hunter have come to light. The media that is charged with keeping the public informed has become the propaganda arm of the democrat party. Those given protections to keep us informed have gotten in bed with traitors..

The democrats have been chipping away at our republic for years and they almost have it destroyed. The placement of Justice Barrett on the court places one more obstacle in their way. They will try and sweep this obstacle away by packing the court.

Every part of our government is under attack. Biden misused the Office of the VP to enrich himself and his family while selling out the American public's jobs and security.

No one wants to discuss this... No one wants to report on this, And the main player wants to be our president and has deep financial ties to our enemies....

Our Republic is dead and the only thing standing between our country and us being sold out to our enemies is our VOTE.
Sore loserism. Get lost loser. America is for winners

The United States Is ALREADY a 'Banana Republic'!

A President of the United States weaponized the IRS to use against American citizens who legally opposed his re-election....

Guy, we've been over this... The Teabaggers (What ever happened to the TEabaggers, anyway?) were the ones who broke the law when they tried to fraudulently apply for tax exemptions they weren't entitled to.

We are at a point in our Republic that leads me to believe it is about to die if it has not already.

Joe Biden is accused of Committing Treason while he was a sitting Vice President and our media refuses to cover the story. Hard evidence of Joe committing Treason and giving up secrets to China thorough his son Hunter have come to light. The media that is charged with keeping the public informed has become the propaganda arm of the democrat party. Those given protections to keep us informed have gotten in bed with traitors..

The democrats have been chipping away at our republic for years and they almost have it destroyed. The placement of Justice Barrett on the court places one more obstacle in their way. They will try and sweep this obstacle away by packing the court.

Every part of our government is under attack. Biden misused the Office of the VP to enrich himself and his family while selling out the American public's jobs and security.

No one wants to discuss this... No one wants to report on this, And the main player wants to be our president and has deep financial ties to our enemies....

Our Republic is dead and the only thing standing between our country and us being sold out to our enemies is our VOTE.
Communists have no place in America... Get the fuck out!

Joe Biden is in bed with a Chinese spy chief... He took money from that spy chief.. What did china get in return? The only reason America was losing to china was JOE BIDEN and a few other RINO's who sold us out...

Communists have no place in America... Get the fuck out!

Joe Biden is in bed with a Chinese spy chief... He took money from that spy chief.. What did china get in return? The only reason America was losing to china was JOE BIDEN and a few other RINO's who sold us out...
Blah blah sore loser. You losers are so annoying, Social parasites, really

Don’t completely melt down you little snowflake

The United States has already died. We're living in the shell of what we used to believe. The government doesn't remotely follow the Constitution and is illegitimate. And people want the false security of politicians and bureaucrats and want money freely distributed from earners to leaches. It's over already

Ahhhh.... Libertarian Crazy at it's very finest. Civilization can happen without government and taxes.

WHAT has died?
Our REPUBLIC, or our EMPIRE?

Just to ask the question shows a misunderstanding of most of the commenters here, who see our “Republic” in 18th or 19th Century “Libertarian” terms, and the “Empire” in 20th century nationalist terms (or even refer to Rome).

Neither have died. The Empire is still extraordinarily dangerous, and may become more rabid in crisis. The Republic will shamble along, or not. What is happening is that the U.S. post WWII worldwide Empire, become supreme almost by accident when war destroyed all economic opponents, was strengthened artificially when the multinational USSR collapsed — mainly of its own internal contradictions. The only thing holding our Empire together today is the U.S. military, while capitalism itself has totally overgrown national borders.

Basically capitalism today demands a world economy, and a truly international Empire. The challenge is not that China will replace the U.S., but simply that other states are industrially U.S. equals. State capitalist China will soon be (in some ways) economically more powerful. This is leading to an untenable situation like the ones before WWI and WWII.

Today there is no outside power like the U.S. to ride in to save “Democracy.” China will trade with anyone, but the U.S. is determined to maintain its declining position, and will probably resort to ever more aggressive measures to do so. The U.S. populace will scream bloody murder as its historical supremacy is challenged, but the capitalists have the whip hand as usual. Nobody on the right will ideologically challenge nationalism, and so far nobody on the left has the balls to do so either. Nothing has changed under Trump except the U.S. has gotten more hysterical. No wars ended. One more little one in Yemen added. Biden will change nothing internationally. Despite the “traitor” cries from right populists against him, Biden may prove more dangerous than Trump.

Unless political leaders arise who openly preach that capitalism and trade, freedom and liberty, require international compromise and statesmanship, and Social-Democratic reforms at home, this “Republic” will shake itself to death.

Thoughts and prayers.

You elected a scumbag. And now, if the polls are true, the public is rejecting the scumbag.

Elect better candidates.
Joe is not better and very likely worse. Why vote for either of these two morons? Can’t you see it’s a rigged system? A criminal enterprise.

Joe is not better and very likely worse. Why vote for either of these two morons? Can’t you see it’s a rigged system? A criminal enterprise.

Then why do you spend so much time here discussing it.

you know, I have no interest in sports... I don't spend time on a sports message board complaining that all the games are rigged and the players are overpaid..

Then why do you spend so much time here discussing it.

you know, I have no interest in sports... I don't spend time on a sports message board complaining that all the games are rigged and the players are overpaid..
Because I live here. My family lives here.

Those who mourn the death of the Confederate Slave Holders Republic in 1865 and belittle the contributions of the USA‘s modernizing Republic based on free labor & capitalism — with all its industrial & technological advancement — are understandably too confused to be of any use resolving the problems of our country and the world in the 21st Century.

Those who mourn the death of the Confederate Slave Holders Republic in 1865 and belittle the contributions of the USA‘s modernizing Republic based on free labor & capitalism — with all its industrial & technological advancement — are understandably too confused to be of any use resolving the problems of our country and the world in the 21st Century.
You misunderstand the heinous treasonous acts of Dishonest Abe, while condemning those who believe the War of Northern Aggression was the beginning of the end. You mistakenly think the war was about slavery. Your condemnation is misplaced, but typical of most brainwashed Americans.

The United States has already died. We're living in the shell of what we used to believe. The government doesn't remotely follow the Constitution and is illegitimate. And people want the false security of politicians and bureaucrats and want money freely distributed from earners to leaches. It's over already

Ahhhh.... Libertarian Crazy at it's very finest. Civilization can happen without government and taxes.

Yes, Captain Hyperbole. Our choices are Marxism or anarchy. There's nothing in the middle. I'd say good one, but wow, it's not.

Joe: OMG, my soup is hot, that means it's a million degrees!

Joe: I stubbed my toe, OMG, they have to amputate my leg!

Joe: My dog barked this morning and now I'm DEAF

What a stupid way to debate

WHAT has died?
Our REPUBLIC, or our EMPIRE?

Just to ask the question shows a misunderstanding of most of the commenters here, who see our “Republic” in 18th or 19th Century “Libertarian” terms, and the “Empire” in 20th century nationalist terms (or even refer to Rome).

Neither have died. The Empire is still extraordinarily dangerous, and may become more rabid in crisis. The Republic will shamble along, or not. What is happening is that the U.S. post WWII worldwide Empire, become supreme almost by accident when war destroyed all economic opponents, was strengthened artificially when the multinational USSR collapsed — mainly of its own internal contradictions. The only thing holding our Empire together today is the U.S. military, while capitalism itself has totally overgrown national borders.

Basically capitalism today demands a world economy, and a truly international Empire. The challenge is not that China will replace the U.S., but simply that other states are industrially U.S. equals. State capitalist China will soon be (in some ways) economically more powerful. This is leading to an untenable situation like the ones before WWI and WWII.

Today there is no outside power like the U.S. to ride in to save “Democracy.” China will trade with anyone, but the U.S. is determined to maintain its declining position, and will probably resort to ever more aggressive measures to do so. The U.S. populace will scream bloody murder as its historical supremacy is challenged, but the capitalists have the whip hand as usual. Nobody on the right will ideologically challenge nationalism, and so far nobody on the left has the balls to do so either. Nothing has changed under Trump except the U.S. has gotten more hysterical. No wars ended. One more little one in Yemen added. Biden will change nothing internationally. Despite the “traitor” cries from right populists against him, Biden may prove more dangerous than Trump.

Unless political leaders arise who openly preach that capitalism and trade, freedom and liberty, require international compromise and statesmanship, and Social-Democratic reforms at home, this “Republic” will shake itself to death.
The democrats have scrapped the 1st amendment, the second amendment, want court packing, want to scrap the electoral college. That seems like a devil's bargain to achieve globalism. Nationalism is not the same thing as isolation. America can still be successful, and fundamentally America without bowing out of the world stage. All nations should look to their self interests. That does not mean they can not deal with each other. In your view of globalism, who is actually calling the shots?

You misunderstand the heinous treasonous acts of Dishonest Abe, while condemning those who believe the War of Northern Aggression was the beginning of the end. You mistakenly think the war was about slavery. Your condemnation is misplaced, but typical of most brainwashed Americans.
Sorry, gipper, but I don’t agree. The destruction of the system of chattel slavery (replacing it with wage slavery capitalism, which for black freemen was almost equally grotesque after Reconstruction was defeated) was a crucial step forward for the United States.

In my opinion, given the Southern rebellion, the triumph of Republicanism in the Civil War was absolutely necessary. Without it, “democratic culture” would have died long ago and North America would have evolved into a totalitarian society, divided by race AND class, with Northern industrialists and Southern Dixiecrats emulating the worst European fascist and imperialist powers.

I want to remind the globalists that under the democrats, there was a caliphate and Obama forbid the use of Islamic extremism. There were no diplomatic victories under democrat rule. My brother is a globalist, and I remind him that under the democrats, China ran unopposed. They were manipulating markets and stealing at will. To assume Democrats would form a coalition with other countries to oppose China is not logical. Do you think anyone would seriously challenge the bad behavior of China without US involvement?

The OP makes a very compelling case not to vote for Trump. All he wrote applies to Trump and no one else. No modern President has ever done more to divide and bring our fair Republic to the brink of collapse than Trump himself.

Last edited:
I want to remind the globalists that under the democrats, there was a caliphate and Obama forbid the use of Islamic extremism. There were no diplomatic victories under democrat rule. My brother is a globalist, and I remind him that under the democrats, China ran unopposed. They were manipulating markets and stealing at will. To assume Democrats would form a coalition with other countries to oppose China is not logical. Do you think anyone would seriously challenge the bad behavior of China without US involvement?
"Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist. I’m both.” - April 2017, WSJ, Why Donald Trump Decided to Back Off Nafta Threat

"In this case, the solution is clear. We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability.” - January 2013, Trump: Europe is terrific place for investment

actually globalists means jews:

Sorry, gipper, but I don’t agree. The destruction of the system of chattel slavery (replacing it with wage slavery capitalism, which for black freemen was almost equally grotesque after Reconstruction was defeated) was a crucial step forward for the United States.

In my opinion, given the Southern rebellion, the triumph of Republicanism in the Civil War was absolutely necessary. Without it, “democratic culture” would have died long ago and North America would have evolved into a totalitarian society, divided by race AND class, with Northern industrialists and Southern Dixiecrats emulating the worst European fascist and imperialist powers.
You think a war that killed 850,000 Americans and destroyed half the nation, leading to decades of continued mistreatment of blacks, was worth it. This is nonsensical. Removing slavery did little to improve conditions for blacks, and in many ways was worse. How is this absolutely necessary?

The entire western world eliminated slavery without bloodshed but for the US, thanks to dishonest Abe. Had Abe allowed the South to leave peacefully, slavery would have ultimately ended as it did everywhere else.

The most harmful consequence of Lincoln’s treasons actions, besides all the death and destruction, was the termination of the republic. We are a rapacious oligarchy today, in part thanks to Lincoln’s actions.

The OP makes a very compelling case not to vote for Trump. All he wrote applies to Trump and no one else. No modern President has ever done more to divide and bring our fair Republic to the brink of collapse than Trump himself.
We’ve had many divisive presidents. Trump is certainly one of the worst, but Ears was damn near as bad. You can bet Senile Joe will be just as bad.

Forum List

Back