Has Our Republic Died?

boycott.jpg

Voting does nothing. Why have you failed to pay attention for the last many decades?

If voting does nothing, then why is there this concerted effort to destroy and remove Trump? Could it be that this time, voting DOES do something?? Trump is obviously changing and threatening something VERY IMPORTANT otherwise they wouldn't care so much.
The problem with that is Trump isn’t doing anything to change things. He’s going along with the establishment. They just prefer the D Party and a potus who isn’t a buffoon.

Voting does nothing. Why have you failed to pay attention for the last many decades?

Voting has many consequences.
None of them mean anything.
That's not. . . . quite. . .. right.

For instance, this time around especially, (given the demonstrable lies about this COVID hyperbole being repeated in the media,) I am pretty certain the Deep State has already decided to manipulate the results to put into office who they want.

It also would not surprise me in the least, that both Trump and Biden are aware of who that will be.

. . .OTH, it is both of their responsibility to get as many of their supporters to the polls as possible, but why? Why would the folks controlling the entire game, care if folks voted or not, if they have already determined who will win, and the pawns already know as well?

:dunno:

Legitimacy. If you vote, then whatever the government does, it is "legitimate." OTH, if less than 50% of the population voted, then the government cannot be said to be acting on the will of the people. It is as simple as that.

It is absolutely crucial, for the criminals on both sides of the aisle to convince the sheep to get out there and vote for the system that keeps them in bondage, and supports the thieves in central city oppressing them.

Despite the corruption, it still needs to have the appearance of being legal, whether or not it actually is.
Well stated. Why vote when it is only giving legitimacy to a failed criminal system?

For instance, this time around especially, (given the demonstrable lies about this COVID hyperbole being repeated in the media,) I am pretty certain the Deep State has already decided to manipulate the results to put into office who they want.

It also would not surprise me in the least, that both Trump and Biden are aware of who that will be.

. . .OTH, it is both of their responsibility to get as many of their supporters to the polls as possible, but why? Why would the folks controlling the entire game, care if folks voted or not, if they have already determined who will win, and the pawns already know as well?

Legitimacy. If you vote, then whatever the government does, it is "legitimate." OTH, if less than 50% of the population voted, then the government cannot be said to be acting on the will of the people. It is as simple as that.

It is absolutely crucial, for the criminals on both sides of the aisle to convince the sheep to get out there and vote for the system that keeps them in bondage, and supports the thieves in central city oppressing them.

Despite the corruption, it still needs to have the appearance of being legal, whether or not it actually is.
Well stated. Why vote when it is only giving legitimacy to a failed criminal system?

When Exactly Did the AngloZionist Empire Collapse?

The Empire Has Collapsed

The Empire Has Collapsed

This last sentence sums it all up:

" Trump is trying to resurrect America, but are the people too far gone to respond? We will soon know. "

IMO, the people are too far gone. Not even sure we'll even get one last short reprieve before it completely collapses.

The Empire Has Collapsed

" Trump is trying to resurrect America, but are the people too far gone to respond? We will soon know. "

IMO, the people are too far gone. Not even sure we'll even get one last short reprieve before it completely collapses.
I don’t find that statement believable, and I like Roberts. I don’t see Trump doing much to resurrect America. He’s kept the wars going, while millions of Americans lack healthcare and a good job. He enriched Wall Street with the CARES Act, but did little for the people.

The Empire Has Collapsed

I don’t find that statement believable, and I like Roberts. I don’t see Trump doing much to resurrect America. He’s kept the wars going, while millions of Americans lack healthcare and a good job. He enriched Wall Street with the CARES Act, but did little for the people.
The United States has already died. We're living in the shell of what we used to believe. The government doesn't remotely follow the Constitution and is illegitimate. And people want the false security of politicians and bureaucrats and want money freely distributed from earners to leaches. It's over already

I've heard the same garbage since I have been able to vote. The nation is deteriorating. The republic is waning. This is such an important election. If you don't vote this way then it's over.....and on and on and on. We are still here and stronger than ever. The fact that this election is going to be close is a huge positive sign. The youth of this nation will ensure its strength.

The Empire Has Collapsed

Well. . . what, what should be really scary for even folks that do not support empire, or internationalist ambitions, is that analysis is correct about the balkanization of the critical racism theories and radical feminism, it has destroyed the common culture, and made the nation as weak as the Roman Civilization was at the end, for the exact same cause.

The Roman Empire imported more slaves, and more immigrants, that held no loyalty to the idea of Rome, so that when the currency was debased to such an extent that it could no longer subsidize the poor, or support an extended military presence, the masses of population that hadn't served in the military, or weren't ethnically Roman? Held no loyalty to the Empire, and thus, it just disintegrated when foreign invasion inevitably occurred.

Those two pieces make it abundantly clear, that civil war, or, heaven forbid, even a third world shit hole could easily soon invade us, because we have no solidarity anymore, no shared common history.

". . . .No white American will fight for a government that has demonized him, torn down his statues, and erased his people’s history. An army of feminists, transgendered, Hispanic immigrants, disaffected blacks, and displaced Muslims will not fare well against Russian, Chinese, and Iranian forces. Such a collection is not imbued with pride of country, a requirement for a fighting force.

More than the empire is dead. The country itself is dead. . . ."

Not sure kamala would even give a shit, so is she fit to be president? :dunno: Is anyone at that point?

Shouldn't each state and each community be allowed to worry about their own security? Why are we even being taxed for a multi-trillion dollar defense then?

You'll have a lot more success with these memes if you try them with the party that thinks Trump was serious about injecting bleach. I mean wow, your party will believe anything
My party? What party is that?

The one you spend all day advocating
I have not advocated for anyone other than Jo Jorgensen, dipshit.

Read your posts in the quote boxes in this post

Nope.

Because the last ditch effort is failing, the rabid right will get even more frothy as Tuesday nears. Better watch them like cornered rabid dogs till next January too.

Down boy, down.

We are at a point in our Republic that leads me to believe it is about to die if it has not already.

Joe Biden is accused of Committing Treason while he was a sitting Vice President and our media refuses to cover the story. Hard evidence of Joe committing Treason and giving up secrets to China thorough his son Hunter have come to light. The media that is charged with keeping the public informed has become the propaganda arm of the democrat party. Those given protections to keep us informed have gotten in bed with traitors..

The democrats have been chipping away at our republic for years and they almost have it destroyed. The placement of Justice Barrett on the court places one more obstacle in their way. They will try and sweep this obstacle away by packing the court.

Every part of our government is under attack. Biden misused the Office of the VP to enrich himself and his family while selling out the American public's jobs and security.

No one wants to discuss this... No one wants to report on this, And the main player wants to be our president and has deep financial ties to our enemies....

Our Republic is dead and the only thing standing between our country and us being sold out to our enemies is our VOTE.
Thoughts and prayers.

You elected a scumbag. And now, if the polls are true, the public is rejecting the scumbag.

Elect better candidates.

New Topics

Forum List

Back