Has Noah's Ark been found?

Some people say yes and some say no and some say it doesn't matter. Have the ones that say yes found anything? Have the ones that say no visited any sites? I see a real conflict of what should be factual information... Consider the following: Noah's Ark Has Been Found. Why Are They Keeping Us In The Dark?

I saw a documentary on this and one of the most interesting things was they found large stones, huge, with holes in them. They theorized they were used for ballast and anchorage.

Some people say yes and some say no and some say it doesn't matter. Have the ones that say yes found anything? Have the ones that say no visited any sites? I see a real conflict of what should be factual information... Consider the following: Noah's Ark Has Been Found. Why Are They Keeping Us In The Dark?

I saw a documentary on this and one of the most interesting things was they found large stones, huge, with holes in them. They theorized they were used for ballast and anchorage.
I have been intrigued by Robert Ballard's theory that the Mediterranean break-thru in ancient times at the Dardanelles and Bosporus at Istanbul that created the Black Sea is the origin of the Flood story.

I have been intrigued by Robert Ballard's theory that the Mediterranean break-thru in ancient times at the Dardanelles and Bosporus at Istanbul that created the Black Sea is the origin of the Flood story.
Me, too. One of the flood stories, anyway. There are flood stories from all over the world. Glacial melting everywhere at some point, end of the last ice age?

Incredibly silly article. It claims the patch of earth, which is obviously just a geological feature, has been dismissed by experts because they’re too stupid to realize they should be looking for petrified wood. It takes millions of years for that process to happen to wood. Nonsense from the internet.

For some reason I had the opinion that is accepted knowledge. No?

Ballard found an ancient farm at the bottom of the Black Sea (about 300') that originally had been on the shore of a river. It was a monumental find because due to being situated in heavy water (water containing very little if any oxygen) the timbers were not degraded. He concluded that the ridge between the river valley and the Med broke and the Med suddenly flooded in burying the farm and the river. Ballard believes this event could be the basis for the Biblical flood story AND the Gilgamesh story.

Incredibly silly article. It claims the patch of earth, which is obviously just a geological feature, has been dismissed by experts because they’re too stupid to realize they should be looking for petrified wood. It takes millions of years for that process to happen to wood. Nonsense from the internet.
Very true, it takes millions of years for wood to petrify, so if that really was the ark, and it was encased in mud or whatever, there would be WOOD left, lots of it. There's a couple interesting finds there like the "rivets," but other than that it looks like a natural formation to me.

A lot of stuff wrong here.First the obvious.
- How does a boat gets that high in the mountains? A flood? There isn't enough water on the planet to get to 6300 feet worldwide period. Not enough H2O exists here.
- Secondly how is this sourced. The only source I saw was in the bottom of the article that linked to the exact same article somewhere else. The article keeps on referring to "geologists" and "scientists" yet no peer reviewed articles were found. In fact this is what I did find.Noah's Ark Found in Turkey?
Only one "scientist" was referred to. I put it in airquotes because this guy does hardly publish outside his creationist circle Todd Wood And even he is taking a critical stance.
- Even the article itself poses more questions then it answers. Petrified wood 4800 years old? Fossilization, the process this refers to takes at best more then double that. Rivets, lamination? The article sites the find of those things as a proof of it being truthful. It's like finding a car in the center of the pyramids and drawing the conclusion from that, that "those Egyptians sure were smart".
I appreciate the link but ANY amount of critical thinking should dispel this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back