Has Joe Biden ever been critical of China with regards to COVID?

I never saw it. It was always Trump’s fault according to Biden.

THE VIRUS CAME FROM FUCKING CHINA AND SPREAD AROUND THE PLANET.

Does anyone deny?

Do we have any quotes from Biden criticizing China for launching a biological attack on the planet?

Now we know why. He is in China’s pocket.
He will be tough on China because he has to appease the MIC, deep state, and the billionaires, just as Don has done. Hopefully he’s not dumb about as Don has been.
No he fucking wont be tough on China. His donors are globalists who are sucking China’s tiny little cock. Where have you been?
Jesus!

The Ds pushed the Russia hoax and now the Rs will push the China hoax.
Dafuq you babbling about, what China hoax?

Does anyone deny?

Do we have any quotes from Biden criticizing China for launching a biological attack on the planet?

He will be tough on China because he has to appease the MIC, deep state, and the billionaires, just as Don has done. Hopefully he’s not dumb about as Don has been.
No he fucking wont be tough on China. His donors are globalists who are sucking China’s tiny little cock. Where have you been?
Jesus!

Does he ever talk about the million Uyghur Muslims that China has in concentration camps?

The NBA doesnt either. Its about cash and globalism. One would think some of these liberals would be critical of the camps. Nope. But then again, they dont care about Obama starting 5 wars and killing 500,000 brown people in the Middle East.

Last edited:

Does anyone deny?

Jesus!

Dafuq you babbling about, what China hoax?
The hoax is thinking senile Joe will be controlled by Xi. Just as libs stupidly claim Putin controls Don.

It came from China? It's also man made- who/what funded it? How dangerous is it really? Infectious? Perhaps, but, so in mono- and colds and ALL flu bugs-

EVERY politician since Nixon, who started trade negotiations with China, has signed onto the trade deals- the question I have is; what is the US gov't trading with China? I had no idea the US gov't had anything to trade- follow the money, see the agenda and it ain't just dopey joe- it's mostly lobbyist paying to play- that some ends up in politicians pockets isn't surprising- howsome ever, IF the US gov't, in its entirety, didn't pass laws favoring some over others it would be a lot less likely to happen-

Y'all would be better served to stop with the hand wringing and bickering and begin holding EVERYONE in the District of Criminals accountable for Empty Suits relegating their no.1 job to second status status and that's when it plays well in the news- not a swinging dick, or split tail, in the District of Criminals subscribes to sovereignty- not a fucking one! Yet this country was founded on the principle and philosophy of sovereignty- especially States which legitimately means the citizens of the Sates as well-

But hey- believe it was ALL democrats or republicans- depending on who posts what- SMH- it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Joe's master Xi says "You no say nothing bad about China!" Biden says "Yes master Xi, your word is my command".

CHINA Owns Joe Biden

It is very possible that China released the virus on the world in the hopes it would help Biden get in the White House.

Forum List

Back