Has Joe Biden ever been critical of China with regards to COVID?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I never saw it. It was always Trump’s fault according to Biden.

THE VIRUS CAME FROM FUCKING CHINA AND SPREAD AROUND THE PLANET.

Does anyone deny?

Do we have any quotes from Biden criticizing China for launching a biological attack on the planet?

Now we know why. He is in China’s pocket.

Does anyone deny?

Do we have any quotes from Biden criticizing China for launching a biological attack on the planet?

It might have. But the lack of response in this country is Trump's fault.
Since when did we as the greatest nation on Earth ever wait for another country to act before we did?

Does anyone deny?

Right wingers keep alleging it is a democrat Hoax.

Does anyone deny?

Every nation that has even 1 COVID case is blaming it on Trump...Except Israel.
Poland...closed border and nationalistic, wearing masks and distancing...COVID case explosion.
But for COVID regarding Poland and other nations doing the Democratic Party dance, you'll have to go to BBC, Reuters or AP.

Does anyone deny?

No, neither has a single democrat in leadership! Folks are in denial regarding the naked complicity of the democratic party in launching this bio-attack on their own nation, folks simply refuse to even consider it, even though all available evidence clearly implicates the democratic party itself in the attack!

Does anyone deny?

No, neither has a single democrat in leadership! Folks are in denial regarding the naked complicity of the democratic party in launching this bio-attack on their own nation, folks simply refuse to even consider it, even though all available evidence clearly implicates the democratic party itself in the attack!
How conspiratorial of you.

Does anyone deny?

He will be tough on China because he has to appease the MIC, deep state, and the billionaires, just as Don has done. Hopefully he’s not dumb about as Don has been.

Right wingers keep alleging it is a democrat Hoax.
Who said the virus itself is a hoax?

These fuckers lie. Its what they do.

Joe Biden still lies that Trump told people to inject Clorox into their arms. Straight up fucking lie. They are soulless ghouls willing to vote for a POTUS who is on the take from China. They have no morals. They are sad and hopeless people.

Does anyone deny?

Duh!!!

Yes of course.

He sent a the Red Communist Chinese a complaint that they weren't blaming George Trump hard enough and often enough, when they were making a bribe pay out to The Meth Hunter Biden.

Does anyone deny?

He will be tough on China because he has to appease the MIC, deep state, and the billionaires, just as Don has done. Hopefully he’s not dumb about as Don has been.
No he fucking wont be tough on China. His donors are globalists who are sucking China’s tiny little cock. Where have you been?

Does anyone deny the virus came from China? Please repond to thos post with a thumbs down if you contend the virus DID NOT COME FROM CHINA.

Even the greatest of the great on the Right Wing has proclaimed it in public venues.
What stupid nonsense. You can't answer the question obviously, so you throw out vague talking points. Give us a link to anyone saying the virus itself is a Democrat hoax.

Does anyone deny?

no quotes from biden or any democrat criticizing the china .

Does anyone deny?

no quotes from biden or any democrat criticizing the china .

Doesnt that seem odd? It came from fucking CHINA.

Does anyone deny?

No he fucking wont be tough on China. His donors are globalists who are sucking China’s tiny little cock. Where have you been?
Jesus!

The Ds pushed the Russia hoax and now the Rs will push the China hoax.

Forum List

Back