Zone1 Has God turned the USA (and other countries) over to a reprobate mind?

Heck, I've even considered that the US might be the new 'Babylon', the one prophesied in Revelation to be destroyed in one hour. It actually fits the description, in a number of ways.

Someone did a very interesting documentary on that topic. I don't know if it's still on YouTube, but if it is, I'll try to find it and maybe post it here.

Unfortunately most Americans are like the people who were partying while the Titanic was sinking.

According to this, it wasn't helping the poor or needy.

It says that Sodom was greedy and wouldn't help the poor.

That is correct, but you're not the OP.

I wonder what the OP's thoughts on it is.

You only took PART of this very scripture. Why is that, when it says so much more.

Arrogant, overfed, and complacent.

But this was t the ONLY THING God had against them. You're picking and choosing what you want to accept.

Don't you see the very same behavior in the pervert sex advocates? Do I need to post the modern behavior here?

Those who attempt to explain away the biblical condemnations of homosexuality claim that the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah was inhospitality. The men of Sodom and Gomorrah were certainly being inhospitable. There is probably nothing more inhospitable than homosexual gang rape. But to say God completely destroyed two cities and all their inhabitants for being inhospitable clearly misses the point. While Sodom and Gomorrah were guilty of many other horrendous sins, homosexuality was the principle reason God poured fiery sulfur on the cities, completely destroying them and all of their inhabitants. To this day, the area where Sodom and Gomorrah were located remains a desolate wasteland. Sodom and Gomorrah serve as a powerful example of how God feels about sin in general, and homosexuality specifically

Last edited:

My religion isn't based on internet information (or "information")!

I have a 2000+ yr old Church, divided (francis sect v SSPX) but surviving

do you think there is a difference in a reprobate mind or God's act of turning men over to their perversion. Let me find the scripture.

romans 1:24
So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies.

looks the same. My answer to your question is Yes.

Last edited:

you have been LIED to

and then there's this: If societies were destroyed by God for not helping the poor, every single one of them would have gotten what Sodom and G got... the world would be annihilated.. (except for where those rare souls live who really do care about the poor and there are some)

Forum List

Back