Has Biden Found A Real Unicorn?

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
I don't think so. His ludicrous 'Economic Plan' had to be written by a classroom of ten year olds.
Here's a couple of questions:
Biden promises to install "500,000' charging stations for all the millions of 100% electric cars and trucks. How many deep cycle batteries will it take to power an eighteen wheeler for a hundred miles before plugging into the charging station and waiting 24 hours for the batteries to be recharged?
He must know these stations have to provide electricity right? Where is this electricity going to come from? Not from solar panels and wind turbines. Any grade twelve knows this fact. The electricity must come from hydro dams or nuclear power plants or natural gas or coal or crude oil.........NONE of which AOC will allow!
How many barrels of crude oil does it take to make one charging plant, one electric car, one mile of power line. Make no mistake none of the above is possible without pumping crude oil out of the ground. NONE!
Get into your car and look carefully. Virtually everything you see needed crude oil/petrochemicals to manufacture.
How many barrels of crude oil were needed to manufacture the mining equipment to get the iron ore/aluminum ore out of the ground to make your vehicle's engine components? The list is fucking endless.
Who believes that windmills will provide enough electricity to power an iron ore smelter?
AOC wants no drilling for oil, no fracking for natural gas, no nuclear plants, no hydro plants, no coal plants. Any idea how much crude oil it takes to make a fucking windmill? A solar panel?
And Biden like to good little dementia ridden LIB fool he is goes on national TV and claims he, with AOC's help has found the unicorn that will provide "millions of good paying jobs building and installing windmills and solar panels".
If you ate anything so far today ask yourself how many barrels of crude oil were used to put your 'egg white omelet in front of you?

I don't think so. His ludicrous 'Economic Plan' had to be written by a classroom of ten year olds.
Biden promises to install "500,000' charging stations for all the millions of 100% electric cars and trucks. How many deep cycle batteries will it take to power an eighteen wheeler for a hundred miles before plugging into the charging station and waiting 24 hours for the batteries to be recharged?
He must know these stations have to provide electricity right? Where is this electricity going to come from? Not from solar panels and wind turbines. Any grade twelve knows this fact. The electricity must come from hydro dams or nuclear power plants or natural gas or coal or crude oil.........NONE of which AOC will allow!
How many barrels of crude oil does it take to make one charging plant, one electric car, one mile of power line. Make no mistake none of the above is possible without pumping crude oil out of the ground. NONE!
Get into your car and look carefully. Virtually everything you see needed crude oil/petrochemicals to manufacture.
How many barrels of crude oil were needed to manufacture the mining equipment to get the iron ore/aluminum ore out of the ground to make your vehicle's engine components? The list is fucking endless.
Who believes that windmills will provide enough electricity to power an iron ore smelter?
AOC wants no drilling for oil, no fracking for natural gas, no nuclear plants, no hydro plants, no coal plants. Any idea how much crude oil it takes to make a fucking windmill? A solar panel?
And Biden like to good little dementia ridden LIB fool he is goes on national TV and claims he, with AOC's help has found the unicorn that will provide "millions of good paying jobs building and installing windmills and solar panels".
If you ate anything so far today ask yourself how many barrels of crude oil were used to put your 'egg white omelet in front of you?
/----/ And yet the libtard base soaks up the lies like a sponge.

I'm not voting for Biden but I have to chuckle at someone who has to complain that he wants to install more electric car charging stations to find something to get upset over.

I'm not voting for Biden but I have to chuckle at someone who has to complain that he wants to install more electric car charging stations to find something to get upset over.
How the fuck can Biden stand in front of the cameras and promise with a straight face install 500,000 electric car/truck charging stations (BTW who will be paying for them and how much will it cost to charge up all those 'limited life-span batteries'?)
The fucking power grid right now loses more power from 'leakage' than it delivers to the end user.
Biden KNOWS AOC will NEVER allow these charging stations to be built. Why? B/c if the stations were installed electricity would have to be generated. You can't do that using solar panels and wind turbines. So where does the electricity come from?

How the fuck can Biden stand in front of the cameras and promise with a straight face install 500,000 electric car/truck charging stations (BTW who will be paying for them and how much will it cost to charge up all those 'limited life-span batteries'?)
The fucking power grid right now loses more power from 'leakage' than it delivers to the end user.
Biden KNOWS AOC will NEVER allow these charging stations to be built. Why? B/c if the stations were installed electricity would have to be generated. You can't do that using solar panels and wind turbines. So where does the electricity come from?

If you have an argument to be made you don't have to make things up to make it. You know very well no one is using deep cycle batteries and the batteries that are used are lasting as long as IC engines and are recyclable.

Do I expect Biden to do what he says while campaigning? No and that is why I am not voting for him but people once asked "Where are we going to drive these loud smelly contraptions? We have no passable roads and horses can go anywhere".

WTF is the matter with Biden?

Doesn’t he understand the basic Conservative mantra of......Drill Baby Drill

Any attempt to ease the reliance on Fossil Fuels is down right un-American

/---/ It's not the Gubmint's job to install charging stations. It's private industries' responsibility based on demand. Besides as we learned from Dementia Joe's 40-year track record, he's all talk and no action. Just empty campaign promises.

If you have an argument to be made you don't have to make things up to make it. You know very well no one is using deep cycle batteries and the batteries that are used are lasting as long as IC engines and are recyclable.

Do I expect Biden to do what he says while campaigning? No and that is why I am not voting for him but people once asked "Where are we going to drive these loud smelly contraptions? We have no passable roads and horses can go anywhere".

The longest warranty on the batteries is 100k miles.
Some are as low as 60 to 70k.
Recycling these batteries is expensive and dangerous.
The Wife got 275k out of Her 4Runner with nothing but scheduled maintenance and one alternator.

/---/ It's not the Gubmint's job to install charging stations. It's private industries' responsibility based on demand. Besides as we learned from Dementia Joe's 40-year track record, he's all talk and no action. Just empty campaign promises.

If the government can give corporate farms billions for ecological clean ups like is being argued in another thread, why can't they here?

Whats the matter with Biden?
He has dementia,you really need to keep up.

The Wife got 275k out of Her 4Runner with nothing but scheduled maintenance and one alternator.

IC engines are not warranted any longer. Some even less than 60-70K. Your Toyota was only warrantied for 36k. Batteries have been recycled for decades. Heck we did it back in jr high science class.

/----/ People never asked that question about cars. I've studied the history of the automobile for years. The early cars, electric, steam, and gas-powered were all designed to run on the same dirt roads horses went. even the first race tracks were dirt horse race tracks and the first few Indy races were run on gravel-covered tracks. It was private investors who built the first paved roads. Read about the Vanderbilt Parkway on Long Island.

/----/ People never asked that question about cars. I've studied the history of the automobile for years. The early cars, electric, steam, and gas-powered were all designed to run on the same dirt roads horses went. even the first race tracks were dirt horse race tracks and the first few Indy races were run on gravel-covered tracks. It was private investors who built the first paved roads. Read about the Vanderbilt Parkway on Long Island.

If the government can give billions to corporate farmers they can do chargers.

Whats the matter with Biden?
He has dementia,you really need to keep up.
Crazy like a Fox

A Fox that is whipping Trumps ass

IC engines are not warranted any longer. Some even less than 60-70K. Your Toyota was only warrantied for 36k. Batteries have been recycled for decades. Heck we did it back in jr high science class.
/----/ You really don't know what you're talking about. Why don't you do some research before you embarrass yourself?
1.) Hyundai’s warranty offers an amazing 10 years or 100,000 miles of powertrain protection for all its models.
2.) Kia That means 5 years or 60,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper coverage, plus 10 years or 100,000 miles of powertrain protection for the first owner. \
3,) Mitsubishi ties rivals Kia and Hyundai with the most impressive warranty around: 5 years or 60,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper coverage and 10 years or 100,000 miles of powertrain protection
4.) Telsa offers an impressive infinite-mile powertrain warranty — though it’s capped at 8 years, which means it doesn’t offer infinite miles and infinite time.

/----/ The point is, the Gubmint shouldn't be giving $$$ to farmers.

/----/ You really don't know what you're talking about. Why don't you do some research before you embarrass yourself?
1.) Hyundai’s warranty offers an amazing 10 years or 100,000 miles of powertrain protection for all its models.
2.) Kia That means 5 years or 60,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper coverage, plus 10 years or 100,000 miles of powertrain protection for the first owner. \
3,) Mitsubishi ties rivals Kia and Hyundai with the most impressive warranty around: 5 years or 60,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper coverage and 10 years or 100,000 miles of powertrain protection
4.) Telsa offers an impressive infinite-mile powertrain warranty — though it’s capped at 8 years, which means it doesn’t offer infinite miles and infinite time.

Nothing you posted disputed anything I said.

/----/ The point is, the Gubmint shouldn't be giving $$$ to farmers.

But they are and they will continue to. Why shouldn't they? Their supporters will defend it.

Solid economic plan

1594913044860.jpeg

Forum List

Back